The Story

10 Reasons Why

 I stood there, out in the cold. Having the balcony door closed shut. I couldn't feel the coldness of the weather as I was too heated by our pointless arguement. I puffed up some air as I tried to calm down. Trying to relax as I breathed out. This wasn't new, in fact this balcony was always the place where I've been to just to cool down and even up my jumping emotions. I turned to see what Jiyoung was doing. There he was, pacing back and forth, sighing and groaning in frustrations. He looked up and our eyes met. It wasn't the lovey dovey stares that we would sometimes have but it was a hateful glare from both of us. He scoffed at me like a little diva he already was as I squinted my eyes at him. We both turned away from each other. I wanted to scream and shout but I calmed myself down instead, not wanting him to see me crack and feel like he had won.

 This wasn't what I signed up for. I never vowed to have arguements everyday. Never did I vow to even give in to everything he wants and not recieve anything back. I looked at the shiny ring that shined when the sunlight shone upon it. I remembered out happy faces when we were vowed to each other. I remembered every single detail of that night we spent together as a married couple.

I leaned again the window of our balcony and slowly slide down towards the floor, my mind drowning in memoried of us. Marrying the most famous and known guy in the country was hard and only then did I realise how much crap I've been through.

My husband, Kwon Jiyong who is also known as G-Dragon.The singer and song-writer of the famous group Big Bang. He is rich, humble, down to earth and was easy to get along. Well, as what articles and magazines always said. I, on the other hand, am a woman who was working as a accountant. Like him, I'm always busy with work and clients. Like him, I also have resposibilites to take care of the company's finance. Like him, I brought back tons of work to complete in a very tight dateline. The only time where everything crosses was that he was known to everyone while I was no one. He has fans while I have clients. I tried while he, never seemed to.

 I heard our front door slammed shut, tires screeched as I knew he went out. I sighed as I let out a tear that was dying to get out. Is it bad that I am now thinking of reasons why I too, should leave with bags pack and ring gone?