Chapter 14

STORM

"_____ noona is not yet married!" Taemin shouted proudly.

Jonghyun nearly chocked. Luckily, there is a glass of orange juice nearly him.

"MWOH??!" He asked after drinking.

*******************

Little did other know, your current father is not really your real father. He is your step dad. He have a son and that is Minho. Yes! Minho is your step brother. 

Minho also studied to your previous school. That's why Yunho knew him. They used to be classmates but before you could enter that school, his mom got to US. That is also the reason why his surname is different from yours.

A year after you got in US, Minho's mom died and have to live with his dad again. You and him became close together and treats each other as real siblings.
**********************

"MWOH?!! I'm not believing you. And what about their child, Yoogeun?!!" Jonghyun asked to Taemin. They are both leaning on the table and facing each other like they were talking about a top secret topic. (A/N: PABAM PABAM Sherlock??? XD)

*********************
(Still in US)
One day, someone leave a child infront of your house. Your mom and step dad did their best to find his parents but they failed. He is a boy. Since you and Minho is old enough, your parents decided to adopt him and took legal actions. They named him Yoogeun. Yes! Yoogeun.

Minho, you, and Yoogeun always plays together. He spend most of his time with the both of you. He often miscalled you 'umma' and Minho as his 'appa'. At first it feel weird but you and Minho got used to it. So, you just let him call you umma. Same as Minho since he feels like his own son.

Your mom and step dad sometimes got jealous with you and Minho because Yoogeun called them his grandparents. And according to them, they are the one that Yoogeun must call them 'umma' and 'appa' and they are not that old to be grandparents XD. But, they have accepted it played along as Yoogeun's grandparents.
***********************

"EHH?!! W-wait how did you know all of that?!" Jonghyun eagerly asked Taemin. 

"Last night at the party, I asked _______ noona." Taemin stood up with his arm crossed in his chest and said that proudly.
(A/N:It's like when Taemin went to barbershop because Yoogeun didn't want to have his haircut in SHINee Hello Baby. That's the pose he did when he arrived. YEAH! That's it. Am I making you confuse? Mian I'm not that good in describing 
blank.gif")

Because all of these, Jonghyun build up his hope again.