Try and Try [ONESHOT]

Try and Try [ONESHOT]

Dara's POV

When me and Minho got together as a couple, I thought I was the luckiest woman in the world, because I got a really cute boyfriend. He was everything I dreamed my man would be.

so I was really hurt when he broke up with me, two months later. I was the most miserable girl in the whole world at the time.

But after months of endless crying, I realize I wasn't doing the right thing anymore. He was never a loss for me, 'cause he was never mine the whole time, he never really loved me and I was just one of his "girls".

I think I was a loss for him because he lost a girl who truely loves him and he will never have any girl that will love him like I did. But because of the unbearable heartache that I have felt when he broke up with me, I did a big mistake in my life. I decided to close my heart to any boy and I will never ever love again.

But thank God, after months of mourning, I've been lighten up. I realized that I shouldn't be crying just because "he"(Minho) broke up with me, and because my past romantic relationship wasn't a success or I love someone, who didn't loved me after all. It's not love's fault. I shouldn't be angry or negative at love. Bingo, I mean Minho, is the only one who made a mistake and nobody else.

In the same time of lighting up my mind is opening up my heart. I'm ready again to accept suitors. I'm ready to love again. Many months have passed when someone courted me. He's Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. When I felt that I love him back, I didn't hesitate to answer him my sweet and loving "yes".

I adore him so much. Unlike Minho, he treasures me and appreciates every little thing I do for him. He's very caring and understanding, protective and is always there when I need him. I am so happy with him. Actually, you can't compare how much happiness I'm having now with Jiyong.

I am so thankful that I didn't get so blind about the fake love that I felt with Minho. If I got so blinded about love, and didn't opened my heart again, I shouldn't have the true love I'm having right now with Jiyong.

As they say in an old quote, "try and try until you succeed". I didn't knew it was applicable for love. And so now I'm happy to say that I did succeed.

 

THE END...

_______________________________________________________________________________