Final

Baby Steps

 

Admit it, we're finished. You don't want me no more.

Like a night mare, I lived it. It was too big to ignore…

 

Here we are, standing on the same stage, holding each other’s hand. We are so close but why do I feel like you’re too far? After bowing down, you immediately let go of my hand. For everyone else, it’s just nothing, just a normal act but for me, I know that something’s wrong. Something is wrong about us… I know what it is but I’m too afraid to admit it…

 

I hear the sirens but they pass me by.

My hazard lights are flashing, somebody, anyone?

 

“ Let’s break up. “

You finally said it. The words that I fear to hear. You must had seen the question in my eyes so you sighed.

“ I don’t love you anymore that way. I’m sorry“

Then you left. You just left without bothering to hear my pleas. You left, without hearing my shattering heart that is loud enough to make me bend my knees and cry…

 

 

Abandoned, yeah I'm crying. It’s like you left me for dead.

 I'm so broken, my love is frozen. How do you live with regrets?

I see the memories flash before my eyes. My tank is running empty, somebody rescue me.

 

Every night, I locked up myself inside my room, pretending to sleep. They didn’t know that I’ll sit at the floor and cry. Just cry. That’s all I can do. During daytime is the most difficult time for me. Seeing you so happy laughing with the others. I remember the days that we used to be like that. But now, it’s like nothing happened. Like I didn’t matter. Like WE didn’t happened. What am I going to do?

I’m so close to breaking down but I still managed to gather myself and act like the normal Kim Ryeowook. I just wish that you’ll just spare me even just a single glance and you’ll see in my eyes that I still I love you Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

I'm starting over taking, One, two, baby steps.

Three, four, baby steps. Five, six, baby steps.

I'm starting over again.

 

It’s been a month now. It’s been a month full of crying and pitying. I know I need to move on but how can I do that if I see you every day?

Days passed and I don’t know how it happened but someone made me feel better. I didn’t notice him that much before and the little things he did for me. I smiled at him when he took my hand and hugged me. Maybe he’s the one that I need. I’m gonna start over again. Find my happiness. Start moving forward with baby steps with this man who’s holding my hand and smiling at me whose name is Lee Sungmin…