Finale

SIGNS...

 

"Ane! Guard me! If you see anyone coming, do something! I'll do this quickly i promise!".. Ane:"Araso! Jst go!".... Ane was sweating like a monkey! She kept on looking from left to right guarding outside Beast's backstage room! Beast was onstage performing. Through Gee's desperate ways, they easily got through the guards and now here they are, backstage, working on Gee's evil plan.. To exchange her phone with Yoseob's... Yes, Gee has the same phone as Yoseobs.. After 5 minutes.. "Ane! lets go! pali-pali!"

 

Gee: "Aysh! when will he call!?"...Gee kept on browsing Yoseob's phone, a while back she was laughing like a crazy woman while looking at his photos and now she's just standing in one corner waiting for Yoseob's call, still like a crazy woman.. XD..  Ane: "Yoseob is a busy man you know, he doesn't have much time to check his phone.."... *Yoseob's phone started ringing!*  ...Gee: "ahmm.. what were you saying?.." ^^

 

Gee: Yoboseyo?.. Yoseob: Who are you? Why did you take my phone!?".. Gee:"Relax! I'll give it back..'' Yoseob: then give it back now!.. Gee:"Fine! where do you wanna meet?" Yoseob:"Jfee Cafe" Gee: "Alright! so i'ts a date!" ... before Yoseob could answer, she turned the phone off.. got her hair and make up done.. and when she was sure she looked good, she ran out and got a cab to Jfee Cafe..

 

Gee's knees were shaking, actually her whole body was shaking! When she saw Yoseob, her knees became really weak that she almost fell! Her heart was jumping out her chest! When she finally sat down infront of Yoseob, the anxiety she felt earlier, died. She saw Yoseob's eyes.. They were pissed! "Ya! You think this is funny?! I hate fans like you! Why are you so desperate!?"... Gee suddenly felt a river rush up to her head and now it wants to drain through her eyes! she placed Yoseob's phone on the table and as fast as she could turned around and ran away..

 

She tried to run fast but the strong wind was blowing against her it was as if nature was stopping her.. She finally gave up and fell, but right before she did, an angel caught her with his wings..

 

"I'm sorry about what i said... i wasn't thinking right.. i was tired and i was angry because someone stole my phone.." .. Gee stood up freeing her body from those gentle arms.."I'm sorry.. i was being an idiot.. it's about time someone stopped me.."... "aniyo.. i was being an idiot.. a really cute fan was standing infront of me and instead of being grateful, i made my cute fan cry.."  Gee smiled..

 

Gee and Yoseob had been dating for a week now.. secretly , of course.. Gee told Yoseob about her signs and they got to know each other better.. "Oppa, do you really like me?"..."Why are you asking me that? You had signs, right?".. Yoseob looked at her with teasing eyes.. "haha! Yeah, but the 10th sign never happend, i'm just making sure..^^"..."okay then.. will you be sure after this?".. Yoseob's face slowly came close to Gee's.. Gee  blushed..Finally they're lips touched..

 

It was the 10th sign!.. it was a kiss that sealed their love..

 

~THE END~