Breaking News

~My Real Life Story~

Previously on the last chapter " Its Simple be cause i love you" said Prince looking at me with love in his eyes. -back to chapter 3-

-in class- 

O.M.G Sapphire have a man yah getting on said Samanta as i soon as i reach i just drop my bag i looked at her and felt to laugh so hard it's not funny, Wait please tell me that you saw what i hope you didn't saw yesterday''._.  of cource she did every body did said Asari jumping in. I was about to mentally hit myself with my hands but the principal called me to the office,confussed i wonder whats up. So i leave them alone an walked the stairs an finally reach the Princi's office i open it walked inside in the heart of the office an the first person i saw is Sensai Prince. " What the what are you doing here we dont have karate today" i said almost shouting at him,he just look at me an chuckles "i just come to see you" he replies,well you already did i said with that i left him there. With widen eyes Ms Sandy looked at the scene as Prince followed me he then grab my left hand with angry eyes i snatch it off starring at him " Okay you win what do you want" i ask. He then pulls me close to him into hug goes into my ear an whisppears i miss you an i love you.

I didn't knew all that time we was being followed as i look at my right i saw Colette i litteraaly break free from his arms o.O Yah you can't do that here i said to him, He cuckles fine i'll call you later he then winks at me an left. -note that was outside the office- 

As i about to go upstairs i heard screams i just look at my left an saw Collette screaming for i dont know whats up as we walk up stairs. 

o.O as i sit " BREAKING NEWS SAPPHIRE MAN JUST CAME TO CHECK ON SHEE""""  Collette shouted my mouth just dropped open. o.o