My first love letter

love letter♥Liebesbrief

3 days had passed, Joon was now shooting a new drama. Some scenes played in Vietnam and they were recording there right now so I couldn't talk to him again and I shouldn't do it too, he would not listen to me anyway. When I got home I found a piece of paper lie in front of my door.

"Huh what's that?"

I took the piece of paper with me in my apartment.

"It's a letter"

I opened it and started to read.

 

"First of all, I'm sorry for making you cry so much! In second place, its getting harder each time to control my desire to see you, besides all the risks we took and will take. I dont know what you do, to capture me like this.

Sometimes I'm scared to give in, because I can't get you out off my mind and think about your smile and your eyes and your cute faces, even when we are in dangerous places, filled with people who know us.

The impossibility of seeing you every time I would like to, just gives me more desire, just makes the clock seem like its slower, just makes this 'missing you' in an intense desire for you, that each minute is more dificult to control.

I loved you from the first time I saw you. And I don't want to miss you again, these are my real feelings and this is what I think. I hope you like your first love letter.

 

~I love you~

 

Joon"