Chapter 1: A Small, Fluffy Dandelion

Anarchy

G.O didn't know when it started, really.

The small surge of electricity fleeting through his fingertips.

The unknowing lingers of smile on his face.

The butterflies creating tingles in his body.

He didn't know it at all, really.

And then one day, it just hit him. Hard, Straight in his face. He is in love.

 Yes, he is in love. But he won't admit it. No, definitely no way.

Why?

Because love, love is an addiction. Love is a emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. And this time, love...

Love is flawed.

He fell in love with a guy.

This guy with a heart big enough for anyone and everyone. His body... Yes, fate has been kind to him. His well-proportioned ratio, muscular arms and broad chest... Every guy would be envious.  Heck, even  G.O himself is envious.  Not that he would admit it, out loud, that is to say.

And then there is his smile. The way his eyes twinkle with pure happiness, with his perfectly-shapped lips curved upwards, almost reaching his ears, revealing the set of aligned, white teeth. Who could ever ask for more?

This guy is beautiful. He is the masterpiece of fate indeed.

And there he is again, smiling, laughing with Thunder and Mir. So perfectly clueless.

G.O sat on the grass patch well shadded under the protection of the leafy tree. He leaned again the rough bulk, with one leg folded and the other stretched out. Seungho laid down the pinic mat under the next tree and the three younger members were playing with the water balloons. The water fights provided G.O with a great opportunity to stare openly at Joon's figure, which is revealed through the thin layer of wet clothes sticking onto every curve and well-tonned muscle of his body.

By some sort of bizzare coincidence, Joon turned his attention away from his dongsaeng and met G.O's stare.

He gave a devilish grin and started running towards G.O.

While screaming like there is no tomorrow.

"HYUNG!"

G.O rolled his eyes. Yes, it is a disappointment but hey, no one is perfect. Apparently not even the said masterpiece of fate too. You win some, you lose some. Great body... intelligence... well... Joon has the mentallity of a kid. At best? A high schooler.

Splat

Something wet hit G.O's face. Three more hits and his shirt is all wet. His trackpants is not spared either.

"YAH!"

G.O stood up, grabbing onto the remains of the broken water balloon, the thoughts of revenge fully expressed through his glare.

"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!"

Joon simply laughed and ran away as fast as he could, with G.O hot on his trail. Even Seungho, who was so concentrated with setting up of the pinic mat, was entranced by them. Laughter is contagious, especially so for the close-knit MBLAQ.

Soon, Joon went tumbling into the field as G.O leaped and caught his foot. The two of them rolled across the field, wrestling and trying to pin each other down among the grasses. Finally, G.O strandling Joon at his waist, dominated by using the underhand method- Tickling Joon into submission.

"HYUNG! HYUNG! Stop! Wait! I'm sorry!" Joon managed to gasped out between his violent laughing fits.

Exhaushted, G.O stopped. Laughing, his rolled over onto his back, with one hand by his stomach and the other resting at his sides. He laid down beside Joon, their arms touching, and took in the beautiful sight.

Joon was still laughing non-stop, with his right hand covering his eyes to protect them from the rays of the sun and his left hand slightly touching G.O's right's. His chest was heaving up and down in effort to slow down his heart rate and his face was flushed a slight shade of red. He is lovely.

G.O swallowed thickly and stood up so fast that he could almost swore he saw the world spin. Ignoring the questioning look on Joon's face, he kicked Joon slightly at his sides and said, "Stop lazying around and help with the making of the sandwiches."

Standing up almost immediately, Joon gave a mocking salute. "Yes hyung! I'm onto it right away."

Before they could even take two steps back towards the pinic mat where the rest of the MBLAQ members were sitting, Joon gave a loud exclamation and ran to the nearest tree, roughly grabbing the sleeve of G.O's wet shirt, pulling G.O along with him, despite his unheard protest and confusion.

After Joon finally released G.O's sleeve, G.O opened his mouth, ready to snap at him when he saw Joon bent down with a excited and determinded look on his face. Gingerly, Joon plucked out a small stalk of dandelion, and showed it to G.O, the happiness evident on his face.

"Hyung. Look! A wish-making flower!" Joon whispered, carefully, as if he was afraid the slightess wind would blow the fragile dandelion away.

G.O was stunned by the radiant smile on Joon's face. The way Joon's eye sparkle as he showed G.O the small dandelion was so enchanting. He didn't even register the words as Joon was speaking to him. G.O compossed himself as best as he could and nodded, hoping that his eyes would be able to express his sincerity as his voice seem to failed him at this moment.

But Joon, in the excitement of his astonishing find, seem to be lost to the world. He wasn't even looking at G.O as he spoke to his hyung. Suddenly, Joon looked at G.O with a very serious expression on his face. G.O gulped under the Joon's intense stare, instinctively trying to back away, but didn't.

Again, with utmost care, Jooon spoke softly, "Hyung, there's only one wish-making flower. But there's two of us."

Again, G.O nodded.

Then, Joon suddenly broke into a huge smile and push the dandelion into G.O's unsuspecting hands carefully. "So you can get to do the wishing."

G.O was puzzled and happy, but still, puzzled. He could not make out the situation in the midst of his confusion. "You are giving me this even though its you who found it?"

Joon gave him a thumbs up.

G.O felt an overwhelming sense of happiness threatening to spill out of his fast paced heart. But he handed the dandelion back to Joon's hand cautiously.

"You found it. You use it."

Joon frowned at the rejction but almost instantaneously he smiled. He just got a idea that proves beneficial to both parties. Holding the uppermost stalk of the dandelion between his thumb and forefinger, he turned to G.O.

"Hyung, hold the bottom part of the stalk. Then we can make a wish together!"

Blinking, G.O held the stalk of the dandelion just slightly below Joon's fingers.

"Close your eyes and make a wish hyung." Joon smiled and closed his eyes while saying. G.O stared at Joon's face. The sun was setting and the orange ray hitting Joon's face made him look even more attractive than usual. The water dripping down Joon's hair are reflecting the sunlight and his smile, oh lord, his smile on that peaceful face of his... Joon is mesmerizing.

"Ok!" Joon opened his eyes. He was done making his wish. "Ready hyung?"

G.O smiled.

"Alright! On the count of three then! One! Two! Three!"

They blew the dandelion. The small seeds floated and flew away with the help of the wind high into the sky. Wish-making flowers, they carry the hopes and voices of individuals across the seas, into the sky, like tiny parachutes, flying free.

Joon and G.O watched the dandelion seeds flew away. It is a beautiful sence.

Slowly, they head back towards the other end of the field where the pinic mat was. The others had already started the pinic without them.

Not being able to hold in his curiousity, G.O asked Joon, who was walking leisurely in front of G.O, fingers crossed and hands placed above his head. "So, what did you wish for?"

Joon stopped. His hands lowered and positioned themselves into the depth of his pockets before turning to G.O with a bright smile.

"I wished that whatever hyung has wished for... it would come true!"

Once again, G.O was rendered speechless.

"Race you back to the food!" That was the only warning G.O got before Joon started to sprint towards th pinic mat, racing to get to the food before G.O.

"YAH! Wait for me you little..."

Yes, for G.O, love is flawed.