Truth

It Started With A Kiss

  It has been weeks since DongHae officially realized he was in love with YoonA for some reasons. But that's the problem, he doesn't know what's the reason.

  He made research about love. Most of it convinced him that he is having, love at first sight, he met her for so long now.

  Now, he's facing lot's of problems. Love problems to be exact.

  Does YoonA love him?

  How will he confess?

 People might think that his problems are unessecary, but to him it's important.

  She's his first love after all. And she's the one who change him. He believed in falling in love since the first time he felt jealousy.

 

  DongHae was walking pass by the nurse station when he overheard a conversation.

  "Do you think DongHae knows?" A female asked.

  "Why are they talking about me? What is that I don't know?" He thought.

  "What do you mean?" Another female asked.

  "Remember the night she kissed him?"

  "YoonA was the one who kissed me?" He happily thought. His guess was right. It was YoonA.

  I decided to peek over. It was TaeYeon and Jessica, YoonA's best friends.

  Around the corner, YoonA came in. She heard the conversation, too.

  "Ya, why are you talking about it here? What if someone heard you. Don't you guys know it's my top secret?" YoonA scolded.

  "Aish, YoonA, can't you see there's no one around here? All nurses are scattered around the building." Jessica said.

  YoonA rolled her eyes.

  Somewhere around that, DongHae decided this is the perfect timing.

  He forced his feet to shuffle forward. The girls didn't realize that he eavesdrop to their conversation.

  "Is it true?" DongHae asked.

  The three girls jumped in surprise when DongHae spoke. Jessica and TaeYeon turned around except for YoonA.

  "What?" They asked.

  DongHae knew that they're hiding it, so he decided to speak directly to the girl who didn't turn around.

  "YoonA, is it true?" He repeated.

  Slowly, YoonA turned her head tiniest bit.

  "What's true?" She asked.

  "Where you the one who kissed me at the bar?"

  A minute has past, she still didn't answer his question.

  "YoonA?"

  Full of rage and shame, YoonA slammed the charts on her hands on the desk and stomp away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

  OMG~ Will YoonA ever say the truth that she kissed him? Find out on the next chapter! Sorry for the mistakes!

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

 

Have a good day!