G: Album Jacket Naver Story

Boys Republic - BR:evolution
BR:evolution Photoshoot Story
Story | Album Jacket Behind the Scenes

Starting early morning for BR:evolution album jacket photoshoot, the boys go in for some body painting first. The body paint is to envoke the feeling of intense warriors!

e1.jpg

Leader Wonjun is up first with some arm painting. Lots of effort and meticulous work put into these designs. With both of Wonjun's arms made into works of art, it is time to do equally the maknae, Suwoong.

e2.jpg

Leader Wonjun is up first with some arm painting. Lots of effort and meticulous work put into these designs. With both of Wonjun's arms made into works of art, it is time to do equally the maknae, Suwoong. The two artists work on Suwoong's whole body at the same time.

e3.jpg

Suwoong is like... oooo, tattoo looks great on Minsu.

e4.jpg

Sungjun is getting some work on his upper chest. Look at all those accessories lined up.

e5.jpg

Okay, time to head into for the photoshoot.

e6.jpg

An intense facial expression with today's accessories coupled with warrior tattoos really suits Suwoong.

e7.jpg

Sungjun shows off his bare upper body adorn with body art. Wonjun's feathers and red hair in a leather jacket. And... Sunwoo with the most shocking transformation. Sprouts growning from his brows and long tangled locks. He looks like a savage ready to take back his land.

e8.jpg

The boys go in for a change of clothes before commencing the second part of the photoshoot. Sunwoo is casting a vague, mysterious expression in white. Minsu's not lacking in black. Black and white Minsu and Sunwoo.

e9.jpg

Wonjun in general uniform. All hail the leader.

e10.jpg

Sungjun with his body covered now in leather and fur.

e11.jpg

The photoshoot wraps up with Sungjun, Wonjun, and Suwoong doing his thang.

e12.jpg

Tattoo Artists: NOVO

Credit: Naver

ms00-min.pngoj00-min.pngsj00-min.pngsu00-min.pngsw00-min.png