SONG FOR YOU (UNFINISHED SONG)

[ONE SHOT] SONG FOR YOU (UNFINISHED SONG)

At the bench in the night

“Jiyeon ah..” L.Joe called jiyeon.

“Oh, byunghun ah, waeyo?” Jiyeon asked.

“Do you know, when someone die, they will be live in the sky and become a star which will always shining in the night.”

“Why sudden you talk about “death”, byunghun ah? Jiyeon wonder why L.Joe suddenly talked about the death.

“I just want you to know. If I death, I’ll be the most shining star who would watched you in the night.”

“Keumanhae. (stop it). I don’t wanna talking about the death. I hate it. You’ll always be my side and never leave me alone.” Jiyeon pouted her face showing that she dislike what he said.

“Jiyeon ah, we never know our destiny. Our life is determined by destiny.”

“Why you talked something weird? A moment ago you talked about “the death”. And now about “destiny”. What’s wrong with you, hmm?

“I don’t know. Maybe my hour of death has near. Who knows.”

“Tsk. Keumanhae. What are you talking about? I don’t like it when you talked about this. Let’s change the topic.” She pouted again.

“Arasseo, arasseo. You look so cute when you pouted.” He pinched her cheeks, then he gave a peck on her lips.

“I don’t wanna you talked about this anymore. You, don’t ever try to leave me. Arasseo?”

“How can I leave a super cute girlfriend like you.” He pinched her cheek again.

“Ahhh…it’s hurt. My cheek will stretch soon if you always pinch my cheek.” She whined.

“Even you have a stretch cheek, I’ll always love you.” He caress her cheek softly. Jiyeon smile.

“Look, tonight many stars shining.”

“Ne, neomu yeppeo.”

“But, the stars was failed to made me spellbound toward them. I had spellbound by someone else. It’s you.” He her hair gently.

“Too cheesy, you know. But I like it.” She smile.

“Byunghun ah, it would be nice if we’ll be like this forever. Always happy. We’ll never separate, right?”

“Of course we wouldn’t. Only death can separate us.” He peck her again and hug her from behind. He can smell her pure scent of her body and her hair.

“We’ll stay together forever, byunghun ah. Promise me. You’ll never leave me. Let us make a pinky promise under the sky this night and between the stars.”

“Arasseo. I’ll never leave you, jiyeon. You’re my happiness.”

“You’re my happiness too, byunghun ah.”

They’re linking their pinky finger as a sign that L.Joe will never leave her alone.

“Okay, now it’s too late now. You’ve to going home now. Or your eonni will mad at me.”

“Ne, but please give me piggyback ride.” She gave him a puppy eyes look.

“Aigoo~~ my girlfriend so spoiled.”

“What’s the problem if I was spoiled toward my own boyfriend?”

“Ani. No problem with that. Aigoo, you’re so adorable. How can I bring my self to leave you, hmm..” he pinched her nose. Jiyeon giggles.

“Alright.” L.Joe bent over so jiyeon can ride him. She ride behind his back.

“Omo..omo..you’re so fat. Better you’ve to diet soon or I’ll be die because of your weight if you always asking me to give you piggyback ride.” He pretend feel her body too heavy. Actually is not heavy.

“Yaaaa…” she hit his back gently. Her face become red like boiled crab because she feel embarrassed.

“I bet your face is gonna be red now. I just joking.”

“Ya, do you feel happy always tease me?” asked her.

“Ne.” he answer with short word.

Then, she hit his back gently.

“Kajja. Let’s go home, spoiled princess.”

“Ne, tease prince.”

They’re smiling happily and going to jiyeon home. With patiently, L.Joe take her to go home with piggyback ride because the bench and her home is not too far. With other word, the bench is near from her home.

10 minutes later…

“Jiyeon ah, we has arrived in front of your house.”

“Ah, ne.” she rubbing her eyes because she’s too tired and during the trip to go her home, she was slept behind his back. L.Joe bent over so she can go down.

Suddenly the door open. Her eonnie, Park Bom is waiting her with crossed her arms.

“Ya, Park Jiyeon. Why you always give him some difficulty? You must be asked him to gave you piggyback ride, right?” Jiyeon just giggles.

“Ah, gwenchana, noona. I have become accustomed.”

“Eonnie, better you looking for a boyfriend like me and get married soon.”

“How come I can get married and leave you alone, spoiled brat. You always give L.Joe ssi some troubles.”

“As long as he loves me, I don’t care. :P”

“Aigoo, this girl. L.Joe ssi, mianhae because she always make difficulties for you.”

“Ah, never mind, noona. I love when she always depend on me.” He messy jiyeon’s hair.

“Alright. I’m enter the house first.”

“Ne, noona.”

Bom left them alone. Jiyeon wrap her arm in his waist.

“Hmmm…I don’t want to separate with you.” She pouted.
“Ya, I’ve to go home right now.” he caress her cheek.

“Can you stay a little longer?” she playing his finger.

“Wae? Are you not willing me to leave you?” . She nodded. Then, L.Joe hug her tightly.

“I’m afraid that you’ll never come back to me. I don’t know why, but I have a feeling bad toward you, byunghun ah.”

“Don’t worry too much. I’ll always be your side. Hmm.” He kissed her forehead.

“ Now, go into your house. It’s cold already. You’ll get sick if you stay longer in here.”

“Arasseo. Annyeong.” She waving and moved inside. Suddenly, L.Joe grab her hand and he kissed her on the lips. The kissed gonna be passionately. Their tongue playing and their lips each other and jiyeon put her arm in his neck. A few minutes later, they’re stop it and catch for the breath.

“Now, go ahead. Annyeong.” He said.

“Ne, annyeong.” She waving.

Jiyeon enter her house. L.Joe walking to go his home.

 

At L.Joe’s House

“Hmm…a couple of days is jiyeon’s birthday. What should I give her?” He caress his chin to thinking about a good present for her.

“Song…yeah…song.” He smile.

He create a song for jiyeon with his piano. A couple of days, he keep avoid her to give her surprise. Beside, he still busy to prepare a song for her. He created it while he put her picture on the piano to give him strength.

“Jiyeon ah, please wait me. This song almost finish. Lyric has done. Just put some note.” He kissed her picture.

Suddenly, his phone ringing. He look at the caller id and smile widely. He answer it.

“Yeoboseyo, jagiya.”

“Byunghun ah, why you keep avoid me recently? Do you mad at me?”

“Aniyo. I just too busy recently.” He lied.

“Oh…jagiya, today I want date with you. Because I miss you so much. Please…” she begged.

“Arasseo arasseo. Now I can see your puppy eyes in my mind now. I’ll pick you up. So, get ready now.”

“Yey!!! You’re the best, byunghun ah. Arasseo. I’ll get ready. Annyeong~~ Chu~” Jiyeon give him a kiss on the phone, then she hanging up.

“Aigoo, this kid. I miss you so badly too, jiyeon ah.” L.Joe just shook his head and smile because of her cuteness. Then, he put a paper which contain the lyric and some notes which not completely into his pocket. He get ready to go out with jiyeon.

 

At Jiyeon’s House

L.Joe has arrived in front of her house. He didn’t have time to press the bell, she has been show off her face in front of him.

“Aigoo, uri gongjunim (our princess) has appeared.” He smile.

“Aigoo, my handsome boyfriend has arrived. Kajja.” She holding his arm. L.Joe just smile.

That day, they’re going out to LOTTE WORLD and enjoy many vehicles in there. They look so happy. They’re poke their nose each other with ice cream. Full of smile. L.Joe wrap his arm in her waist. They’re so close and intimate. After tired, they stop to ride vehicle.

“Byunghun ah, I’m thirsty.”
“Wait a minute. I’ll buy drink first.”

“Ne.”

L.Joe walking to drink shop and bought 2 glass of ice tea for her and his self. Jiyeon look at him and approach him. Without she know, there is a car running fast on her right. L.Joe look at the car and suddenly the glasses fallen from his hand. He running and make Jiyeon escaped from danger.

BRUUKKK….

Silent just for a moment. Jiyeon feel so save and comfort. It turned out that L.Joe save her. His head smeared with many blood.

“Byunghun ah…don’t leave me, huh. Please…” she crying then call an ambulance with her phone. L.Joe smile.

“Don’t cry, gongjunim…if…if you cry, you’ll be…like…like…an ugly duck.” He caress her face.

“Hiks…hiks…I don’t care if I’m being an ugly duck. As long as you save and always be my side, byunghun ah.” She sobbed.

“I’ll..al…always be …your side…jagi (honey).” The blood spurt out from his mouth.

Jiyeon panicked.

“Byunghun ah…please…be patient. An ambulance will arrive soon. Please…don’t leave me. Please…I beg you.” She crying loudly. Suddenly, L.Joe unconscious. It makes jiyeon become more panic. Fortunately, ambulance has been coming. The nurse take him in the car and put oxygen masker. Meanwhile, jiyeon holding his hand and keep crying. Slowly, L.Joe open his eyes.

“Omo, byunghun ah…gwenchana?”

He open his oxygen masker.

“Jiyeon ahh…” he said with weak voice.

“Ne, what’s wrong, byunghun ah?” she keep caress his hand.

L.Joe took a paper outside from his pocket which many blood in there.

“This..this …is for you. Actually, I…I made…it…for you. As…a present..for…for your birthday.”

“Don’t too much talking, huh. Take a rest.”

“N..n..no. if I’m not say it now…m..maybe…i…I’ll not get a chance..t..to say it…”

“Please, don’t say like that, byunghun ah. You make me scare.” Her eyes fully with the tears.

He smile and wipe her tears.

“Ullijima (don’t cry). I made…this song for you. Although ..to..today..is..isn’t your birthday, I…I give you now. I’m afraid…that…I can’t have a chance to…to give it to you. This…this…song…special for you.” He said with weak voice.

“Don’t talk anymore, byunghun ah.”

“No, i… I have to…to…say it before I die, jiyeon ah. I can’t hold back…”

“Byunghun ah, please stop say nonsense, PLEASE…. You’ll alive.” She continue crying.

He wipe her tears with his thumbs.

“Listen to me…this song isn’t completely. I hope …you’ll….finish it. Promise to me…Jiyeon ah.”

She nodded.

“This sheet filled the lyric and some note. I hope…you.. you’ll completely the note… because it wasn’t completely. Please, promise me, jagi. I…I wanna you completely this song. My present for you. Although… actually I wanna completely by my self and singing it for you, but I can’t. My dream is this song can be hear in every place in Korea, showing how much I love you….”

“Ne, byunghun ah. I promise. But, please…don’t leave me.” She sobbed.

“Jiyeon ah, if I has been gone, please always be cute girl like you usual show off to me and always be happy. And, found a boyfriend who loving you and taking..care…of you and married. Be…happy…with your own family and your children with your husband. To replace me, to take care..of you…my honey. Don’t ever wept over me. I’ll be…sad…if I see you cry. But, please…don’t…forget me…jagiya…promise me…”

“Ne…I promise. No one can replace you in my heart.” the tears flood her eyelid.

“N..now…I can rest..in peace. I’ll …always…beside you and watching..you in..the sky…as a star…the most shining…star…Jiyeon ah, saranghae…” He close his eyes. That word the last word he could say before his heart stop beating forever. Jiyeon didn’t eat and talk for a few days since L.Joe’s death.

 

At Jiyeon’s House

“Jiyeon ah, please eating although just a little.” Bom approach her in front of her room.

“Ne, eonni.”

Jiyeon and Bom sit down at dinning room. They’re starting to dinner. Jiyeon eat a lot of food until full.

“Jiyeon ah, eating slowly.”

She keep put the food into . Suddenly, she choked on her food. Bom give her a water.

“See, you choked. Now drink this.”

Jiyeon drinking it. Suddenly, she crying.

“Eonnie…”

“It’s okay, jiyeon. Eonni is here.” Bom hugged her tightly.

 

At the bench

“Byunghun ah, are you looking at me now?” She look at the sky where there is a shining star in there. The star blinked.

“I regard that you see me. Mianhae, a moment ago I cried because I miss you so much. But, I promise. This is the last time I cried because of you. From this moment, I’ll live happy for my self and for you, byunghun ah. Saranghae, byunghun ah.” The star blinked again. Jiyeon smile look at that star.

 

3 years later

Jiyeon look at a paper which many blood in there. She read it.

 

“SONG FOR YOU”

 

This song just for you

Because you’re the one and only one for me

Your smile like sun which can melting my heart

Every your behavior can make me smile

You’re my sunshine

Sing a song for you

From the deep of my heart

Hope you can found my sincerity to you

Sing a song for you

From the deep of my heart

Hope you can feel how much I love you

How much I need you

This song special for you, my love

I love you

A/N : This song just my creation and my imagination. Sorry, if so bad lyric.

“Many times I read it, but I couldn’t make notation note. Aigoo…I can’t finish this unfinished song after 3 years. Byunghun ah, you know I’m so stupid. Why you give this job to me?” she look at the star which she always do it every day. The star just twinkled.

“Arasseo..arasseo, oppa. I’ll do it. I’ll try my best to finish the note.”

Then, the star shining.

 

Tomorrow morning at supermarket

“Huh, bom eonnie always command me every time when she is busy with T.O.P oppa. I know they’re in love each other and live in their own world. But, why always me to buy a lot of ingredient? Aish…jinjja…”

Suddenly, she slammed a tall man with a hat and black sunglasses. That man not too focus and look around. Jiyeon look at him with weird expression.

“Don’t tell me he is a stalker.” She whispering when she passing him. But, he could hear it.

“Ya, imma (punk). What you said?” he said.

Jiyeon turned around.

“Ya, I’m not punk, stalker.” She pouting.

That man suddenly shut up. He was spellbound with her beauty and her cuteness. Then, she walking again. Without she know, a paper fallen. He take it and look at it.

“Agasshi, Chamkanmanyo.” He call her and running toward her.

“Wae?” Jiyeon asked.

“You had fallen this.” He give her a paper.

“Oh, my paper. Gomawo, stalker.”

“Ya, I’m not stalker.”

“Look at your appearance. You look like a stalker.”

“Look, I’m being like this because I’ve to do this.”

“Keurae…keurae…weird man.” She left him again.

“Chamkaman..that paper…is a song…right? Because I was look at the note in there. But, I think that song hasn’t finished yet. Could I finish it?” he asked.

“You…you.can do it?” Jiyeon asked him curiously.

“Of course I can. It’s my job.” He smile.

Wow, his smile so charming. Omo, what are you thinking now, park jiyeon?

“Eottae, agasshi?” he asked.

“Hmm..i can’t trust you, stranger.”

“Okay, do you know a solo singer well known L? He’s a famous composer in Korea. And I am L..” He open his sunglasses and smile to her.

“L? Nugu? I don’t know about him. And I don’t trust you. Annyeong.”

“Ya, chamkanman. How can you don’t know me? Are you life in Korea? And are you never watching television?”

“Ah, ne. I’m never watching television because just spend my time.”

“Okay, forget it. So, do you accept my offer to you?”

“No, because I don’t trust you.”

“Okay, how if we can make a bet. If I can finished this song, you’ll be my girl because I think I had fallen to you.”

“So honest. But, not just finishing this song. If just like that, it’s too easy. Since you said you’re a solo singer, I wanna you sing this song and if this song can make triple crown on inkigayo, music bank and m! countdown, I’ll be your girlfriend. Eottae?”

“Fine. Btw, what’s your name? because I had introduced my self to you.”

“Jiyeon. Park jiyeon imnida. Wait, I’ll look after you when you make it.”

“Okay. Actually, I want you beside me when I composing this song. Okay, deal, jiyeon agasshi.”

“Deal.”

They’re shaking hand and change phone number and the address.

 

At the bench

Jiyeon look at the star which shining brightly.

“Byunghun ah, there is someone who’ll help me to finish your song. You know, I can’t finish it alone. I hope you can understand.”

The star twinkled.

“I know you’ll agree with me.” She smile.

 

Tomorrow morning

Jiyeon going to myungsoo’s house to look after him.

 

At Myungsoo’s House

Jiyeon has arrived in front of his house.

“Wah, this house totally daebak. Hmm…seems he really a famous singer and composer.”

She press the bell and suddenly the door open. Myungsoo welcome her. He look at jiyeon from the bottom until her face.

“Woah…you must be dress up for meet me, huh? You look so cute today.” He praised her.

“Ani. I’m not dress up for you. But, in reality I’m really cute and pretty girl.”

“Aigoo…why you so adorable…I want to eat you.” He pinched her cheeks.

“Of course I am.” She said proudly.

“Come in.” he drag her enter his house.

She enter his house.

“Your house so big. Are you don’t feel lonely live in here alone?”

“Of course I am. But, it will be gone soon because I’ll get a cute girlfriend.” He smirked.

“You’re so confident.”

“Of course. Because I believe this song will get triple crown on inkigayo, music bank and m! countdown. You know, I’m the best composer in korea.”

“Huh, so arrogant.”

“Now, tell me who create this song? Do you did it?”

“Ani, my ex boyfriend. He was died and give this to me as a present for my birthday.”

“May I know why he was died?”

“Accident. He saved me from the car which running very fast.”

“Mianhae.”

“Gwenchana. Now, let’s starting.”

“Ne.”

A few days, they’re always together. Jiyeon keep look after him while eating and watching him playing with his guitar to find an accurate note for those song. He look at jiyeon who eating greedy. He smile.

“You like eating, huh?” he asked.

She just nodded. Enjoy her meal.

“Sweaty, could you tell me about your ex?”

“Sweaty?” she choked.

“Ne, what’s wrong with that? You’ll be mine soon. Now, tell me about your ex. It could help me to arransement the music.”

“Arasseo. He’s the best boyfriend that I ever had. He always spoiled me and made me happy. Even, he created this song for me. Before he died, he told me, if he died, I’ve to completely this song and live happily, looking for a boyfriend to replaced him to take care of me and get married. Live happily with my husband and our children.. He told me, even he has gone, he always beside me and become the most shining star that always accompany me. So funny, right? Even when he would died, he keep thinking of me. Keusaram (that man) is pabo. Jinjja pabo.” Jiyeon crying. Suddenly, myungsoo hug her tightly.

“Aniyo…he wasn’t pabo. He’s a great man. Even, he created a song for you, hmm..Ullijima. he did it because he loves you so much.”

“I just break my promise to him to not crying anymore because of him.” She sobbed.

“He’ll be understand.”

Jiyeon stop crying. She feel comfort when he hug her. It feel like L.Joe hugged her. The feel is same. She feel save. Then, she suddenly feel a hand rubbing her . She gasped.

“Ya, what are you doing, ert?”

“Babe, it just some vitamin to give me some inspiration to finish this song.”

“Aish…ert. I haven’t be your girl. But you called me sweaty and now babe.” She pouted.

“Don’t worry. You’ll be mine soon and this song will get triple crown. Omo, you look cuter when you pouted.” He pinched her left cheek.

“Ya, sitting in my lap.”

“Oh…wae??”

Myungsoo grab her hand and let her sit on his lap.

“Ya, I’m not official your girl. Why you treat me like this?”

“Oh, so do you want me to treat you with other way? Okay, I’ll kiss you.”

“Ya..ya..ya…stop it. Okay, just like this.” Her heart beat faster. She feel like her heart want to jumping out. Her face become red like a tomato.

“Do you wanna try to learn guitar?”

“Can i?”

“I can teach you.”

He teach her patiently. His arm holding her hand to play the guitar. Strains the beautiful music. They ‘re smile and enjoying this situation. Since that time, day by day they’re become closer and closer. Even, jiyeon have become accustomed with his naughty behavior toward her .

 

A couple days later

Jiyeon sitting in his lap while she’s eating the cake. Myungsoo look at her lips. He feel envy with the cake because it can touch her small lips. He wanna touch her lips with his lips so badly and taste it.

“Is that delicious?” he asked.

“Ouh…”

“Feed me.”

She handed him that cake.

“No, but by mouth.”

Her eyes widen when she heard it.

“M..Mwo? Shirreo..” She shook her head as a sign she doesn’t want do it.

“Keurom, I’ll feed you with my mouth.”

“Mw..mworago?”

He take the cake and put the cake into his mouth. He lean his face toward her.

“Ya..ya…ya…what are you doing?”

Myungsoo drag her waist to be more closer with him. A little by a little their face become closer. The cake now in front of and touch her lips. Then, she open and bite it a little by little. Jiyeon and myungsoo eating their each of part the cake until the cake become small and their lips so close. Their mouth had dribbles of cake.

“Let me wipe your lips, babe.”

Jiyeon just shut up. Her heart beat become faster. She’s nervous right now. Now, myungsoo wrap her waist with his arm and start the part where there is cream of the cake dribbled .

“Myungsoo ah…it’s tickled…hahaha” she laugh.

After all clean, he look at her tempting lips. He gulp hard.

“Can…can I taste it?”

“M..mwo?”

“Can I taste your enchanted lips?”

Jiyeon blushed. She don’t know how to answer him. After thinking for a moment, she nodded. He wrap his hand in her waist tightly. Then, he starting kiss her lips with lust and passionately. Jiyeon put her arm in his neck. She response his kisses. The wet sound of the kisses can be heard. Their tongue twisted each other. Myungsoo push her in the sofa. Myungsoo is in the top of her. They’re continue kissing. Suddenly, myungsoo stop it and pull out his lips.

“Better, it’s stop it. Or I can’t control my self and something will be happen. But, your lips so sweet. I think I get addicted with your lips, jiyeon agasshi.” He giggle.

Jiyeon’s face is really really red.

“Aigoo, jiyeon agasshi is embarrassed now. Should I give you cake kiss again?”

“YA!!! “ She yelled to him.

 

At the bench in the night

“Byunghun ah, I think I found a man who taking care of me. I think he is a good guy and I think I fallen for him. His name is Kim myungsoo. He also a famous composer and solo singer who help me to completely your song. One day, I’ll introduce him to you. I promise.”

The star twinkled.

 

The song had finished it. Jiyeon invite myungsoo to go to their house to treat him dinner because during completely the song, always in myungsoo’s house.

 

At Jiyeon’s House

“So, this is your house?” he asked.

“Ne. Come in.” she please him to go inside her house.

When in front of the door, bom shocked when she saw Kim myungsoo.

“Omo, he’s L, right? The most popular composer and solo singer?” Bom asked.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo. L imnida. You can call me myungsoo.” He introduce him self.

“Actually, what’s your relationship with my dongsaeng?”

“I’ll be your brother in law soon.” He answer.

“YA!!!” Jiyeon protest to him.

“Better, you thinking back to marry her because she have a lot of bad habit.”

“Ya, keunyang ka…(just go) and having fun with T.O.P oppa. It would be nice if you never come back again, grumbler” She said with innocent face.

Bom hit her head. Myungsoo giggle with their behavior.

“I’ll go now. Annyeong, myungsoo ssi.”

“Ne, annyeong.”

Then she left the house.

“You just life with your eonni in this house?”

“Ne. my parent has gone 5 years ago.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Never mind.”

They had dinner. After that she and myungsoo sit down at the bench.

“I’ll always in here and talk to byunghun.”

“Byunghun? Who is he? Is he your ex? He was died, right? How come you talked to him?”

“It’s because before he died, he said he always beside me and keep watching me in the sky as the most shining star. There.” She point at to the most shining star.

“How do you know it is him?”

“That star always give me response when I talked with twinkled. I told about you too to him.”

“What are you talking about me to him?”

“It’s secret.” She smile.

“Now, please go. I want to talk with him now. Man and man.”
“Ya, did you drove me out?”

He nodded.

“When man and man talked, woman not allow to listen it. Now, go home.”

“Aish…but…I…”

“Go home now before I kiss you again.”

“Aish..arasseo.”
Jiyeon walking to her home although actually she doesn’t want it.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, byunghun ssi. My name is Kim myungsoo. I was finished your uncomplete your song. Choiseunghamnida, for my impudence. But, I have to admit to you that I’m in love with the girl named Park Jiyeon who your girlfriend when the first time I saw her. Don’t worry. I’ll never to make her crying. I’ll always make her happy and taking care of her. I promise, byunghun ssi. Gomawo, for you song. Because of that, I know about her. Jeongmal gomawoyo, byunghun ssi.”
The star twinkled brightly.

“I had finished those song. Do you wanna hear it?”

The star twinkled again.

“Arasseo. I’ll singing it for you, byunghun ssi.”

Myungsoo singing it while his eyes looking at the most shining star. A few days later, myungsoo has been promotion those song for his comeback stage in music bank, inkigayo, M! Countdown and Music core. (There is no winner in music core because just provided a singer singing their song). During the promotion, myungsoo’s song always rank in number 1 in K-Chart. Always in number 1 in every week. He got triple crown in Music Bank and M! Countdown. In Inkigayo, he just twice won. And now, is the last time he promotion his song.

 

From : ert Composer

Today you’ve to come in inkigayo. This is the last time I’ve to performance this song. Be ready to my girlfriend because I’ll win this song for the third times. Be ready, babe kkkk

 

Jiyeon just sigh after read the text from myungsoo. Jiyeon decide to going to inkigayo’s place to watching him. Usual, she just look at him in the television to watched the position of the song. She look at myungsoo with seriously.

Wow, he has a good voice. Byunghun ah, now your song is the most famous song in Korea. Many people download your song. I hope you in there, be happy like me.” She smile.

“Okay, this time is to found out the winner.” IU said as the MC.

“Ne, matjjayo (Right). Who will be the winner for this time?” Hara said.

“And the winner is…Kim Myungsoo with “Song for you”Chukkhahamnida. How do you feel when you won the third times. That means, you got triple crown, right?” Nicole said.

“Ne, I’m really happy because many people like this song. Jeongmal kamsahamnida and especially for my fans and a special girl in my heart.”

“Special girl? Woah…is she come here today, myungsoo ssi?” IU asked curiously.

“Ne, Actually this song was made by someone. He was her ex who died because of saved her from the accident. I just put some note in this song. I want to thankful to Lee ByungHun who created this song. And because of this song, I met my true lover.”

When he said it, many his fans and another person who watching in live yelling loud and make the studio crowded because of their voice. Suddenly, myungsoo approach jiyeon. The spotlighting following him.

“Now, you officially be mine.” Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon blushed. Suddenly, myungsoo dragging her waist and kissed her passionately. Jiyeon eyes widen and blinked. Many eyes look at that incident. Many people clap their hand. More than 1 million watch that incident in television and on youtube. That incident make the rating of inkigayo became the highest rating in that time and make jiyeon become popular.

 

6 years later

Park Bom and T.O.P has been married. Jiyeon and myungsoo has been married too and got 1 kid. His name is Kim ByungSoo (ByungHun and Myungsoo). One day, Byungsoo isn’t in every where. Everyone panic because they can’t found him.

“myungsoo ah, eottokae? Byungsoo was disappear.” She crying.

“don’t panic. We’ll find him, oh.” He tried to make her calm down.

“Eomma…Appa…”

Suddenly a kid running approach them.

“Byungsoo ah, where did you go?” jiyeon asked her son.

“I…i..a moment ago I had lost. I don’t know where I am. But, suddenly there is handsome ahjusshi with white clothes who help me and bring me in here.”

“Handsome ahjusshi? Did he do something to you? Next time don’t talk with a stranger, arrachi?” Jiyeon give him an advice.

“But, he told me that he was omma and appa’s friend. His hair color is orange and using earring. He told me, his name is Lee byunghun. He said, omma and appa know him.”

“M..mwo? L…lee byunghun?” myungsoo and jiyeon shocked.

“Ne~…”

Gomawo, byunghun ah. You protect my son. I know you always beside me.” Jiyeon smile.

Gomawoyo, byunghun ssi. You protecting our son. Jinjja gomawoyo.” Myungsoo said in deep of his heart.

“Ah, the most important is our son is back now. If appa meet him, I’ll thankful to bring you back.”

“Ne, appa.”

Suddenly, myungsoo whispering something to byungsoo. Seem, myungsoo commanded him to do something.

“Eomma…”

“Ne, byungsoo ah.”

“I wanna dongsaeng. Please, give me dongsaeng, eomma. Jebal, I wanna dongsaeng.” He whined.

Jiyeon gasped with his request, but myungsoo just smile widely. Suddenly, myungsoo take jiyeon with bridal style.

“Eomma and appa will make a dongsaeng to you. Today until the next morning, you don’t enter our room or dongsaeng will not appear. Aracchi?” myungsoo told his son. Jiyeon blushed.

“Ya…” jiyeon said while her hand hit his chest gently because she was embarrassed.

“Ne, appa. I’ll not enter your room, so that I can have a dongsaeng.”

“Good boy. Now, appa and eomma will make a dongsaeng for you. Don’t enter our room, arasseo?” he warning his son again.

“Ne, appa.” He smile widely.

Myungsoo take her into their own room and put her in the bed. Slowly, jiyeon stand up.

“Ya, this is must be your idea, right. ert…” jiyeon pouted.

“Ya, I missed you so much. 2 night we left it without do it. Please…”Myungsoo pouted like a little kid that want a candy from his eomma. Jiyeon just sighed. Actually , she want it too. She want to make another byungsoo.

“Alright, we do it.”

Myungsoo attack her lips and kiss her with lust and passionately. Their tongue meet and twisted each other. His lips running in her neck. Suddenly, jiyeon look at the window. There is a white glow. And slowly, that glow make a human body with white clothes.

B..Byunghun ah…” she thought.

Byunghun just give her a mouth gesture to her “Always be happy, jiyeon ah. I’m always beside you and protecting your family.”

Jiyeon nodded.

Byunghun ah, gomawoyo. You always make me happy when you alive and when you died. You always in my heart. Ani, now there is three boys in my heart. You, myungsoo and byungsoo.”

Byunghun smile widely. Slowly, byunghun change became a piece of glow and fade. After that, Jiyeon back to her activity with myungsoo to make another byungsoo.

-THE END-


Sorry if this story too longer for one shot and boring. Mianhae. Please give me comment about this story. Thanks for subscribers. I love you all. @Jiyeon1234 : sy tau kamu suka mampir di PJYFF coz nicknamenya sama sih hahaha…Klo sy, nicknamenya jiyeonlover yg avatarnya gambar L.Joe pake baju orange and ada kumis kyk kucing. Sy suka comment kok disono. Salam knal :)