The Right Track

as the [C 0 0 K i E] crumbles

"Where's Joan?" Angel asked as she walked into AhRi's kitchen leisurely, taking a sniff at the cookie dough the latter was rolling.  AhRi glanced over at her friend, and shrugged.  "She has a date."

"Date?" Angel blinked. "With who? Details, details, details!"

"With Joon.  Junho's brother."

"Really? Go Joan!" Angel cheered. "I think Hyunseung is gonna make it official soon.  I want you to meet him first, we're going out to eat with his friends tomorrow night, you're coming."

AhRi shook her head, placing drops of cookie dough on the baking sheet. "Can't.  I've got a date too."

"With who!?" Angel's jaw dropped.

"Jihoon."

-

"We're just really rocky right now." Kim said sadly after all five girls had assembled in the living room.  AhRi sighed and shoved the plate of cookies further in her direction.

"Love is all you need girl." Joan said, causing Youhee to snort.

Angel shot them both a warning glance. "It'll work out, you two will get through it."

Kim gave a melancholy sigh. "I hope so.  I really do."

"In other news, I heard the word from a little bird-"

"Can you just, like, not, Joan?"

Joan pursed her lips, then continued. "I heard that someone in this room is getting serious~"

Angel grinned brightly and Youhee gave her a look. "Seriously?  With Hyunseung?"

"Yes, with Hyunseung." Angel confirmed.

"He's an airhead, you can do better."

"Youhee!" Angel yelped. "He's not dumb, he's just.... curious.  It makes him interesting."

"Of course." Youhee said dryly.

"And what about you Chachi?" Joan asked. "Inquiring minds wanna know."

Youhee pursed her lips to keep her face expressionless. "I'm weighing my options right now.  There's a possibility.  And just what about you, Miss Nosy?"

"I have someone in mind." Joan smiled, her eyes twinkling. "And AhRi has a date, I heard."

"Thank you, Miss Spill It All." AhRi said sarcastically.

"Ah ha, so Katy got her way." Youhee said.

"Yes." AhRi sighed. "Katy got her way."

"Score one for the bride-to-be."

"So we're all going on the righ-" Angel began before catching herself, glancing at Kim warily.

Kim gave a tired smile. "Hopefully so." She sighed. "Hopefully so."

-

A.N - I was doing laundry... then apparently I decided I'm just gonna finish this story as is.  Crap or not.  So yaaay, everybody is gonna have somebody... or are they? *cackles* I IS EVIL! And spring break is coming, so I might just type up the whole thing then AND add a bunch of one-shots, which you guys should totally be checking out anyway~