Visiting EXO - M & K

My Life Being Married With Exo-M's Kris.

Kim Aya's POV 

 

Aish ! Mom Is Really Really Crazy ! Aigoo . AnnyeongHaseyo Im Aya , And Im Going To Marry A Stranger , Ughh . . I Hate It ! I Hate MySelf ! With ThatI Ruffled My Hair In Annoyance , But I Brushed It Again , After Packing My Clothes , I Sighed , Ang Went Down To The Living Room To Bid GoodBye To Mom And Dad , After Said GoodBye To Them " Honey , he's name is Kris " My Mom Said And Winked , Ugh . . . I Just Rolled My Eyes And Went To The Car . The Engine Start , And Drove off . 

After A Few Minutes , The Driver Finally Said That We're Already Here , I Got Out And My Eyes Widend , Omo ! My Dream House ! 

 

I Went Inside And Explore The House . 

Aigoo . I Explored The House Like A Kid . Lol .

After I Explore The House I Sat Down At The Living Room And Read A Book , Then Suddenly The DoorBell Rang , I Know Who It Is , It's Kris . 

I Rolled My Eyes And Closed The Book  , Then Went To Open The Gate . 

" Aya , Come With Me At SMEnt . Our members Want To Meet You . " He Spoke . I Just Nodded And Went In the Room To Change My Clothes . In The Middle of Taking off My Clothes , The Door Open . I Widend My Eyes And Scream . 

" Why The Hell Are You here ?! " I Shouted As I Ran Inside The BathRoom " Why It's OUR ROOM Not YOUR ROOM . " He Replied 

I Finished Putting On my Clothes And Went Outside The BathRoom  Wearing This :

" What Do You Mean . ?! " I Asked .

" There is Only 1 Room In This house So That Mean's We Are Sleeping in 1 Bed And 1 Room . " He Said , As I Widend My Eyes 

I Gulped And Nodded " Wait For Me Outside The House Ne . ? " I Nodded , And Went OutSide 

After Few Minutes I Saw Kris . 

I Admit He Looks Good , And Handsome .

" let's Go " He Said , I Just nodded 

And Went inside The Car , Since I Dont Know Him Yet , i Sat At The BackSeat . 

After Few Minutes We Are Finally Here . i Just Followed Him , Finally We Are Here . He Entered First , Before I Went inside , I Looked At The paper In The Door  " EXO - M & K " I Read it , I Just Shrugged And Went Inside , I Saw 12 Guys Including Kris We're practicing , Wow ! Dancing Like There's No Tomorrow , They Stop The Music And Stare At me , Then Look At Kris "Is She Your Fiance , Duizhang " The Baby-Faced Guy Asked Him , He Nodded . They All Smile Widely At me Then They All gathere Around me And Introduce ThemSelves After They Introduce themSelve " AnnyeongHaseyo , Choneun Kim Aya Imnida " I said I Smiled Shyly . " Aigoo , Kris Hyung Where Did Your Mother Find A Friend Who Has A beautiful Daughter " Sehun Whined Like A Kid . I Chuckled . 

" Wow ! Noona , Laugh " Kai Said , I Put My Pocker-face On And Said " Uhhmm . . . Errmm . . I Barely Laugh " They All Smiled Widely

" Omo ! We Made Noona Laugh ! Aha ! . " They Cheered . So We Talk About ThemSelves And Laugh While We Eat , The Coordi Eonnie Gave The Food To Us , I Appreciate It Keke ~ Im Hungry Though

" Aya - Ah We Need To Go Home Now It's 9:34 " i Heard Kris Said , I nodded " Bye Guy's ! I Hope We get to Hangout Well Soon . " I Smiled Widely . And Waved To Them Then Went To Car With Kris . I Opened The BackSeat Door  ' You Can Take The FronSeat . " I heard Kris Said , I Nodded and Sat At The Front Seat With Him . 

after The Long Awkard Moment With  Him We Are Finally Home . I Quickly Went Inside The Room , Take My Towel And Took A Warm Cozy bathe . 

After I Take A bath i Went To The Closet . I Twiste The DoorKnob . I Got Shocked , I Saw Kris Waiting For Me . I Just Shrugged And Went inside The closet . 

And Wear A Comfortable Dress , I Only Wear Dress At Night . 

After That I Went Out of The Closet . Kris Was Taking A Bathe . 

" Im Going To Sleep At The Right Side Okay . ? " I Shouted For Him To Hear .

" Okay . " He Said . 

" Goodnight . " I Said In The lowVoice . And Went To The Right Side Of The bed And Sleep . 

 

Kris ' POV

 

She Look Hot When She Wear That outFit When We Go To The SMEnt . All I Could Think About While Im Hear At The BathTub Is Her . Ugh. . . 

After I Take A Bath i Changed My Outfit And Go To Sleep But Before I Go To Sleep I Looked At Aya , Even When She Sleeps She Still Looks Like An Angel ,

i Curl The Strands Of her hair Into Her Ears " GoodNight Aya , SleepWell . " I Said And Go Back To Sleep .