A Strawberry Goodbye?

Strawberry Adventures

 

There friendship became stronger and stronger each day. It was almost the end of their school year. When they both were walking heading to their lockers, Hye Rin noticed that Chan Hee is spacing out. She’s calling her so many times.

 

"EARTH TO CHAANNIE~!" Hye Rin shouted to her ear. Chan Hee was so shocked that she almost slapped Hye Rin.

 

"What’s your problem? I keep on calling you for 30 times and yet your not responding?" Hye Rin pouted.

 

Chan Hee sighed and reached for her pocket and said to Hye Rin that she must turn around. She obediently followed and was really curious.

 

Chan Hee pulled out a strawberry shaped necklace and put it in Hye Rin’s neck. Hye Rin was so surprised and when Chan Hee’s done, she immediately faced her.

 

"Why are you giving me this necklace? Is it my birthday?" Hye Rin asked.

 

"Nope Baby. I’m giving that necklace to you as a sign of my love." Chan Hee giggled and continued. "I sounded like I am your husband." She laughed.

 

"But, I don’t have anything for you. This was so unexpected." Hye Rin frowned and hold Chan Hee’s hands.

 

"It’s OK Rinnie.  I used my own money to buy it. I hope you take a good care of that. Make sure you don’t loose it. And take a good care of yourself when I am gone." Chan Hee smiled and pat Hye Rin’s head.

 

"EH? Where are you going? Hye Rin asked her." Tears are forming in her eyes.

 

"Uhm, well, I am going to Korea because –" She was cut off by Hye Rin who hugged her and cried in her shoulder.

 

"Where are you going?!! Why? Why are you leaving me? Did I do something wrong? NO!!!" Hye Rin cried so hard and tightened her grip to Chan Hee.

 

"I’m sorry. I’m going to Korea because, I want to be independent. And you didn’t do anything wrong. It was my own freewill to go there." Chan Hee patted her back and tried not to cry in front of her.

 

"Can I stop you?" Hye Rin looked at her.

 

"I’m sorry. My parents already agreed, and, I want to prove to them that I can live without those wealth."

 

"I, I… I’ll support you no matter what." She wiped her tears and smiled.

 

"Thaaank You!" Chan Hee hugged her tightly and keep on saying Thank You and she cried.

 

"It’s almost time, we should get ready." Hye Rin wiped Chan Hee’s tears and went to her locker and found stock of letters. She put it in a box and keep it in and closed it.

 

"My Baby seems to have so many admirers." Chan Hee smiled.

 

"Eh? Admirers? It’s just friendly letters." Hye Rin pouted.

 

*She’ still innocent about it* Chan Hee thought “Whatever you say”

 

Then, the bell rang.

 

"So, I’ll go now. Bye!" Chan Hee waved.

 

“BYE~!” Hye Rin waved back. “See you later!”

 

“Sure thing!”

 

They separated ways and went to their own classes. They didn’t notice that SOMEONE was watching them the whole time.

 

*PARK HYE RIN, YOU’LL BE MINE*

 

 

Hye Rin was the first one to arrive at the said place. She sits under the shade of a tree and watched the clouds.

 

“I LOVE THE WEATHER~!” She shouted. Then, a boy, in his Senior year went to her and greeted her.

 

“Hello!” The boy said.

 

“Oh~ Hi!” Hye Rin greeted him.

 

“Uhm, Moon Chan Hee told me that you’ll just meet in the Rooftop” He said.

 

“Rooftop? Why?” Hye Rin asked.

 

“I.. I don’t know, she just told me that.” He stuttered.

 

“OK then!" She straightened herself. She stood up and she tripped herself but she was caught by the boy. She didn’t even notice that the necklace fell.

 

“Thank You!” She smiled. The boy was so mesmerized with her smile and he secretly smirked.

 

*You’ll be mine!* He thought.

 

“Let’s go!” He pulled her and they went to the rooftop

 

 

They arrived at the rooftop. When they were there, Hye Rin didn’t notice the other boys there and that the one that she’s with, locked the door.

 

She looked for Chan Hee everywhere but she’s not around.

 

“Where is Chan Hee?” She asked the boy.

 

“I think she already left. Why don’t we just enjoy ourselves first?” The boy smirked and his friends went out their hiding spot.

 

“YOU! YOU fooled me!” She backed away.

 

“Sorry Hye Rin. It’s just that, I really like you THAT much.” He went to her.

 

“NO! DON’T COME NEAR ME! NOOO~!” She screamed.

 

 

-MEANWHILE-

 

CHAN HEE’S POV

 

I was close to my and Rinnie’s spot when I found it empty.

 

“Where is she?” I looked around but found no one.

 

“Her class was supposed to be done 10 minutes ago.” I pouted. I lied down in the grass. I stretched my arms, but then, I touched something.

 

“This is the necklace that I gave Hye Rin!”

 

Then, I heard a scream.

 

“NOOOO~!”

 

I immediately stood up and put the necklace in my pocket.

 

“WHOEVER DID THIS TO HER. I’LL BREAK THEIR BONES!”

 

END OF CHAN HEE’S POV

 

She looked where the shout came and she saw Hye Rin almost surrounded by the guys.

 

She ran as fast as she could. When she arrived, she found that the door was locked.

 

“It’s locked!” She stared at the door, and then, she kicked it hard.

 

 

The boys heard that someone’s trying to enter the rooftop. They laughed and one of them said.

 

“SO PATHETIC! YOU CANNOT OPEN THAT MOON CHAN HEE!” They laughed.

 

And then, the door was destroyed and they were all shocked.

 

Chan Hee smirked “I may not open that, but, I can destroy it.”

 

“CHANNIE~!!!” Hye Rin shouted.

 

“Why don’t you just give her back to me so that no one would get hurt?” Chan Hee crack her knuckles and slowly went to them.

 

“NO WAAY!” The boys charged at her and they held her, someone punched her in her face

 

“CHANNIE~!” Hye Rin run to Chan Hee’s side. Hye Rin punched them. They all fell.

 

“I never knew your strong.” Chan Hee smiled and wiped the blood in her lip.

 

“Are you OK?”

 

“I’m fine.” She reassured her. “Now, to finish this.” Chan Hee stood up and beat the guys up.

 

“Next time you do this. You’ll experience MORE OK?” They both left the place.

 

 

"I never knew you have that hidden abilities in you." Chan Hee said.

 

"It’s just reflexes, when I saw them hurt you, I couldn’t take it and I punched them." Hye Rin pouted.

 

"Your really something are you?" Chan Hee smiled.

 

"Thanks! Thank you for saving me." Hye Rin smiled back

 

"Your welcome, I’ll do anything to protect you. I promised you right? And, you saved me also" Chan Hee told her.

 

"I don’t really now what I would do when you’ll leave." Hye Rin frowned.

 

"Just be strong. I’ll comeback as soon as possible." Chan Hee held her pinky out. “I PROMISE”

 

Hye Rin wrapped her fingers to Chan Hee’s.

 

"Before I forget, you left this." Chan Hee put the necklace aroung Hye Rin’s neck.

 

“You better not loose this Again kay?”

 

“I won’t”

 

“So, Let’s go home!”

 

“Ok~!”

 

They walked hand in hand while smiling.

 

*I'll surely miss her* They both thought.

 



 

 

Another Update. :))). Sheez. Super Busy this past few weeks. Sorry for the late update. x))).

 

Hope you liked this Chapter. :))))

 

--LOVEthewayyouLIE && mandoowoo