Meeting my Strawberry Destined Best Friend?

Strawberry Adventures

 

First Chapter is UP! WEEEW! :)). This is pretty long I think? HAHA. :)). Sorry if this is not a good one~ xDD

 

Before I forget.. when you see this it " " means it's someone's thoughts. :D. Kay? THANKS!  ♥

 

May you enjoy this! :D

 

 


 

It is a normal day in Changho University. Every student are with their friends, happily chatting with each other, doing their assignments, walking with them or having dates with their own special someone and also, some are doing random things. Like, Park Hye Rin.

 

 

Park Hye Rin is one of the most famous girls in their school. Many people love her because of her looks. But, even though she’s popular, she’s really kind. But, almost everyone abuses her kindness. They’re befriending her to gain popularity. Lately, she’s alone because she didn’t want to hang out with her “SO-CALLED FRIENDS”. So, she went to their school gymnasium, where their swimming pool is located. She went there to swim and release her stress because she noticed that lately, many men keep on doing things for her even though she’s not asking them to do so. And also, many girls keep on saying “I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND” then after that, they keep on saying mean things behind her back.

 

HYE RIN’S POV

 

YAH~ Those girls~ They’re sooo MEAN~ They’re sooo FAKES! Sometimes I’m wondering, when will I find my destined best friend? I sighed. After swimming for almost 30 minutes, I felt pain in my legs. I stopped swimming and I started to drown.

 

SHIZZ! Craaaaaaaaaamps! HELP! Somebody HELP MEEE! I’m drowning! I shouted as loud as I could.

 

END OF HYE RIN’S POV

 

NORMAL POV

 

Moon Chan Hee, also a student in Changho University, also, one of the most famous girls in school. Very simple girl and kind-hearted. Yet, many girls hate her because she has it all, beauty, brains, wealth. And also, she’s really close with the boys. It’s because she find MEN more trustworthy than girls. She was on her way on her locker when she bumped to a suspicious looking girl who put something to her locker. Before she even ask her what she did, the girl ran as fast as she could. She went to her locker and found a letter there. After reading it, she crumpled the letter.

 

CHAN HEE’S POV

 

THAT GIRL! URGH! I’ll surely break her bones! How dare she tell me I’m a B*tch who keeps on flirting with her friend’s boyfriend!! PLEASE! Like, I’ll do that with some Random boys! YAH~ I still don’t like having boyfriend~ I frowned and continued heading to the swimming pool where the letter sender waits for me.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

Moon Chan Hee,

 

DO YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT IT ALL?!! You WISH! I don’t, correct that, WE, DON’T LIKE YOU. WE HATE YOU SO MUCH! What did you do to make my boyfriend become close to you?! YOU B*TCH! You are born to FLIRT with BOYS! Even though you know they have girlfriends!~ CURSE YOU! You don’t deserve your popularity! B*TCH! If you want to know who I am and settle this as soon as possible, why don’t you meet me in the gymnasium? Don’t bring any of your boys and be a scaredy cat!

 

WITH HATE,

………………

 

REALLY~! WHOEVER WROTE THIS, I’LL SO SLAP THIS LETTER TO HER FACE REALLY HARD!!! I clenched my fists and stared at the letter, but, JEEZ. Her Handwriting ! I laughed inside and straight went to the gymnasium.

 

END OF CHAN HEE’S POV

 

NORMAL POV

 

Two girls were on their way to the gymnasium.

 

Do you think she’s coming Mimi? The girl, named, Shin Ho asked.

 

Yes. She’ll surely come, after I wrote those things to her. Who wouldn’t? Min Kimi also known as Mimi said and she smirked.

 

Who are those two? Lee Min Kimi also known as Mimi is one of the WANNABEE POPULAR in Changho. She keeps on flirting with boys who gains her attention. She is also the MORTAL ENEMY of Chan Hee. She hates her because she always beat her in all things. That’s why she’s doing anything to bring her down. Along with Gung Shin Ho. Shin Ho is the best friend of Mimi. She’s always following her around wherever she goes. She also hates Chan Hee because she’s always beating her best friend. She also envy Park Hye Rin because many people likes her even though she’s dumb. And also, people like Hye Rin because of her looks. She always thought that she just acts innocent so that many people can notice her. Those two are just pretending that they are nice so that, people can like them but, people know that it’s just an act so they’re ignored.

 

 

 

BACK TO THE STORY:

When they were there in the gymnasium, they saw someone was drowning.

 

WOOAH~ *drown* HELP ME! *drown* I had cramps! I can’t swim! *drown* Hye Rin shouted to the both of them.

 

Look who’s it! It’s Hye Rin! Let’s help her! Shin Ho said.

 

But, I don’t know how to swim! Mimi lied. She knows, but, she don’t want to help her cause first, she don’t like her. Second, she’s lazy to do so and third, her hair is newly permed! She don’t want it to be ruined.

 

WOH! Me too! She’ll die if no one would help her. Shin Ho replied but at the same time, she smirked.

 

Let her be! Don’t you like it? We can replace her being popular! She smirked evilly.

 

What a very good idea! HAHA~ Your really smart Mimi! They high fived each other.

 

Then, they went near the pool and watched Hye Rin drown.

 

YAAAH! *drown* Help meeee! *drown* she pleaded.

 

Sorry Girly, but Mimi and I don’t know how to swim. Why won’t you just accept the fact that you’ll die young? HAHAHA~ The girls laughed.

 

HYE RIN’S POV

 

Those FHBSCVGJK! I hate them! I think I can’t survive this. Lord! Please welcome me in Heaven! I gave up then slowly, I closed my eyes. Before I even close them, I heard a loud:

 

OHMYGOSH! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING YOU RETARDS!!??!!!! She said.

 

END OF HYE RIN’S POV

 

NORMAL POV

 

Chan Hee was now close in the gymnasium when she heard scream for help.

 

Is that just my imagination? She frowned. She ran to the gymnasium as fast as possible and there, she saw Mimi and Shin Ho watching a girl drown.

 

OHMYGOSH! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING YOU RETARDS!!??!!!! She shouted.

 

These startled the two girls and faced her. And they felt nervous.

 

UHH. WELL. SHE – Mimi said and pointed to Shin Ho.

 

Chan Hee didn’t let them finish and just passed them and dived into the pool. She went to the girl and saved her. Then she lied her in the floor. Checked if she’s still breathing and did the CPR. Suddenly, the said girl coughed the water she drank and opened her eye lids.

 

Are you OK? Chan Hee asked her worriedly.

 

WAAA! THANK YOU! YOU SAVED ME! Hye Rin hugged her tightly and cried.

 

HYE RIN’S POV

 

"I felt really happy someone saved me. Those two just stared at me while drowning! How dare them! Telling me I’ll die young! SOO SELFISH!”

 

Chan Hee patted her head and smiled. After a while, the she broke the hug.

 

Tell me, what happened to you? Why were you drowned? My savior raised her eyebrows and turned to the two girls who were glued on their spot.

 

"She’s really beautiful! I feel like drooling now. But, NO~ I must explain to her what really happened."

 

HEY! It’s not our --- Shin Ho tried to answer my savior’s question yet she was cut off by her.

 

SHUT UP Missy! I’m not talking to you! Shin Ho shut and gulped

 

"WOAH~ She’s pretty scary!"

 

Well, I was swimming here a while ago when I felt my leg hurt. I have a cramps. Then, I started to drown then these two came. I asked for their helped but they told me that they don’t know how to swim and they also told me that I’ll die young! WAAAAH! I told my savior and I hugged her again and cried in her shoulder.

 

My savior raised her eyebrows and she helped me to stand up and she hid me behind her back. Then she smirked and put her hands in her hips.

 

I once remembered that you, LEE MIN KIMI, did a swimming lesson last year to beat SOMEONE in swimming. So, why didn’t you helped her? Are you that DUMB to forget your lessons? She smirked evilly and slowly went to them.

 

NO I AM NOT! AND I DID THAT JUST TO BEAT YOU FLIRT, B*TCH AND STEALER OF BOYFRIEND!!! Mimi shouted and clenched her fists.

 

HAHA! I never knew you would be THAT low MIN KIMI. Sending me a letter, threatening me and asking me to settle the matter regarding your boyfriend? Your not worth my time! And, I don't like stealing other people's ownership. PUHLEASE~! She raised her hand and rolled her eyes.

 

"SHE’S COOOOOOOOL!" I stared at her.

 

HOW DARE YOU! Mimi charged to her to slap her but, she dodged it and else, tripped her and she landed to the pool.

 

I was shocked and I didn’t know, but I clapped. I was brought back to my senses when What’s her name? Timi? Fimi? Aimi? YAH~ Whatever that Mean girl name is. I don’t caaare! But, she deserves it!

 

WAAAAH! I HATE YOU B*TCH! She screamed.

 

Don’t worry. The feeling is mutual, MIN KIMI. Chan Hee answered and stared at Shin Ho. “So, what are you still doing there? Do you want me too push you to the pool or I would just break your bones?”

 

"Jeez! She’s pretty scary~" I shivered.

 

UHH. WELL, I’m thinking of the right time to join her, so, Uhh. If you excuse me. Shin Ho went to the pool and she jumped.

 

She hurriedly cling to Mimi and hugged her.

 

I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SWIM! Mean Girl # 2 panicked.

 

Me and my savior widened our eyes and our jaw dropped. My savior cannot control it anymore and she laughed.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That Min Kimi glared at her, Mean Girl # 2 still panicking and me REALLY confused.

 

She was teary eyed from the laughing she did and wiped them off. You know Min Kimi, your friend’s FUNNY! She said and tried to controlled her laughter and continued, I was referring that she would go back to her classroom. I don’t have any grudge against her. Isn’t she loyal to you? Following you wherever you go? She can’t control it anymore and laughed hard.

 

I’LL HAVE MY REVENGE MOON CHAN HEEEEE! JUST YOU WAAIT! Mimi shouted with anger.

 

"So, her name is Moon Chan Hee? OH! She’s the popular girl those girls keep on talking bad things! I wanna be her friend!"

 

OK. I’ll wait patiently. Just surprise me with your LAME plans. BYE! She replied and pulled me gently. But before we went out the gymnasium, she said:

 

Oh, Before I forget, LEE MIN KIMI, your handwriting . We both laughed and she pulled me where our clinic is located.

 

END OF HYE RIN'S POV

 


WOAH~ That was pretty long for Chapter 1. xDD. 

This is just the beginning. x)). The two supposed to be friends already met. What would you think would happen next?

 

JUST CONTINUE READING AND SUBSCRIBE! HAHA. Thanks for the Comments and Subscriptions.

 

WE BOTH LOVE YOU! xDD. And, maybe we'll have a late update~ :)). Were pretty busy with things. Like it's our CONFIRMATION on SATURDAY and our BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY! Wooooo~!

 

Till the Next Chapter Guys! :)).  ♥  ♥

 

--LOVEthewayyouLIE && mandoowoo