teaser 3

♦Sapphire academy ♦ APPLY CLOSED

 

 

" director  soo ji all the instructors are in the in  the assembly room." a young man told the woman dressed in a  black dress. "  are the chairman as well as thier sons there? "she asked. " yes mam they are all gathered togther . awaiting for you to begin the meeting "  " ... i see give me a few more minutes while i finish up gathering all the paper work as well as the applications. and shcedules. " " a you wish " said the man exiting the office while walking toward the assembly room. as he entered the room the people that were chating stopped and looked at him." Director soo ji will  be arriving shorly . she is gathering her paper work as we speak " the man said and exited. " aish that stupid  woman calls us for a meeting bright and early but she not even here yet. she wasting my time. " " rika-sama watch your language it not proper even if it just us instructors." scold her butler aoyoma. "Aoyoma, Rika is only saying what we are all thinkning besides you never know maybe the direcor busy because she is busy with her love life right nezu -shii" " Maybe ... though i don't see how any one can like someone like that Fujiko-sama " " I hate this why can't she just be ready before hand. doesnt that old woman know i have to finish creating machine that can locate anyone ." "Miruku-sama please calm down we can always reschedule our work." "Yotsuya can you sense if there is any reason on why she late." " i sense a dark cloud approaching this academy Rin-sama." " everyone please settle down. Remember we are here because it will determine how many students will be attending this academy as well as the amount of butlers this year. Kiba are the the other instructors here? " Izumi-sama every one is here we are just missing the memebers of Kat-tun and W.G" " they will becoming in a few moments  right Shinobu " yes Shiori-sama"  " oh look their they come" said shiori , as a group of five men and women walked in togther with the vice directors. "Mei what exactly is this meeting about?" "the meeting is to go over this year academy rules as well as changes and organizing the rooms as well as the subjects you will teach" " ohh " they all reply.." Mei -sama unfortantely us butlers have a special schedule to attend to so we must will get going as of right now. " " of  course Rhito just be back once our meeting over" Mei told her butler, as they all exited.  the butlers exited the room and began to walk toward the gardens when they bumped into the director of the academy." Good moring director soo jin " they said. " good moring to all of you . will you not be at the meeting today" "  Unfortantely we have got a meeting to attend to with our ladies families" replied shinobu.  " i see well then good day to you replied soo ji.  once they saw the director was far away the butlers took a helicopter to an unknow location.

 

Somewhere in Japan  6:22 pm

just as rhito was about to began speaking, Kiba asked the S rank butler "Rhito is this about the new students entering" "yes kiba it is. " replied rhito " our reports informed us that it is a fact that the daughters of the first alices and malices will be attending this academy. " said shinobu " which leads us to making sure the butlers we have trained are ready to serve these girls and protect them with out soo ji finding out. we have a list of names of who these girls are."  " this means we will be sending out the boys to search for the ladies they will protect" the names of these girls are...." " Rhito i think it best we head over to the dorms.." said Aoyama . "  Lets head over to the butlers academy and gather the students . it time we let them know of the situtation.." said rhito as they all walked  toward ta big bulding with gates.

 

  

(Pretend this is where they were walking into)

 

 

 

 


 

 

okay so here another teaser

sorry if its confusing >.<

so anyhow i hoped you guys like it

 

Comments are loved