YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

You'll always be beautiful, in my eyes...

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were the best of friends. They are pretty much childhood friends for they went to the same school from elementary upto college. One night they went to a club to have some fun for they already graduated from college. They drinked with their friends and partied all night... Hyoyeon told herself before they went to the party that she will finally tell Eunhyuk about how she is feeling for him. That she loves him....

 

~~~~Hyoyeon's POV

 

"I have to find that guy before I get too drunk and waste my opportunity to tell him" Hyoyeon thought to herself. She searched everywhere but still no signs of Eunhyuk.

*As she was searching for him, she found her way to the dance floor and saw something she wished she didn't see... She found him dancing with some girl and kissing.

 

"I'm really stupid to fall for that guy. I even changed myself for him! I tried to be beautiful for him to at least look at me! Maybe I should just forget my feelings for him" Hyoyeon said as she let herself get drunk 

 

Someone approached her...

 

"Hey, you're pretty. Are you by yourself? Do you mind dancing with me?" The guy said

"Yeah sure. Whatever." said Hyoyeon who was too drunk to actually disapprove anything.

 

They danced in the middle of the dance floor. They are so close to each other but Hyoyeon didn't mind. She just wanted to forget everything that she saw, even her feelings for him.

 

"By the way, what's your name? I'm Junho" the guy said.

"Ohh nice name. I am Hyoyeon." she replied

"I find you really y and pretty. I wonder why you're alone" Junho said

"Ohh I'm not. I'm with my bestfriend but he's with someone else right now" she said those words and was nearly crying

Junho felt that she will cry any moment now and he did something that shocked her. He crashed his lips into hers and entered his tongue in . Hyoyeon didn't like what he did and she slapped and pushed him away. She walked out of the dance floor but Junho chased her. When he finally caught her, he held on tightly to her wrist.

 

"Yah where do you think you're going huh?" He said angrily to her

"Ouch! It hurts! Just leave me alone will you?" Hyoyeon replied as she struggles to take his hands away from her.

"No one slaps me. Not even my mother" Junho said and holding her wrist tighter.

"Yah. Let me-..." Hyoyeon was cut off from her words when someone just punched Junho in front of her. She was shocked when she realized it was Eunhyuk.

"Don't you ever touch my bestfriend again. EVER" Eunhyuk said to Junho giving him one last punch.

 

*Eunhyuk dragged Hyoyeon out of the club and went to the parking lot

 

"Are you really out of your mind??? Why are you talking to guys that you don't know? And why are you drunk???" Eunhyuk said

"Aish. Don't be too loud. As if you care" she replied

"Of course. I care. You're my bestfriend!" he replied with care in his voice

"Yes. And I will only be your bestfriend. Just your bestfriend" she replied as tears were slowly forming in the corner of her eyes...

"Hey, what do you mean?" he was shocked by what she said and these are the only words he can tell.

"I saw you dancing with that girl and you guys kissed!" she said and is already crying.

"Hyoyeon-ssi".. he was too speechless

 

"I've changed for you.. Can't you see? I tried everything just to be beautiful in your eyes!...." she puts her head on his chest and was giving him mini punches

"You were always beautiful in my eyes... What you saw a while ago was nothing. We were just dancing and she suddenly kissed me." Eunhyuk reasoned out.

She looked up to him and kissed him on the lips sweetly...

"Which kiss was better huh??" Hyoyeon

"My bestfriend's =)))))" Eunhyuk said as he kissed him again. This time it was so passionate that they almost forgot to breathe.

"I LOVE YOU LEE HYUKJAE. I LOVE YOU EVER SINCE WE BECAME BESTFRIENDS"

"I LOVE YOU TOO KIM HYOYEON. I LOVE YOU SINCE I MET YOU"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it :)