Moving on

So Over You on HIATUS

 

“Hello?” a husky sleepy voice answered

“Tabi-ah” Dara sniffed

“Tokki-ah!? Why did you call?” Seunghyun asked worry evident in his voice

“Tabi-ah please fetch me, I’m sitting here in one of the bench near the Han River” Dara sniffed

“Arasso! Don’t move a muscle, I’ll be right there” Seunghyun answered

After five to six minutes Seunghyun arrived with his black and yellow colored Lamborgini.

“ Santokki…..What are you doing here? It’s already late! You should rest you still have a 10 am photo shoot with SHINee tomorrow.” Tabi stated with a father tone. (A/N: Look at that Seunghyun even knows her schedule!)

“Neh! Appa.” Dara said while sticking her tongue out.

Dara sniffed again.

Seunghyun noticed her puffy eyes and few tears glistening to her soft porcelain face.

“You broke it off didn’t you?” Seunghyun didn’t wait for her reply he pulled Dara to his arms and hugged her tight.

Dara can’t have it anymore, all the pains and suffering she had encountered, she cried for herself, for her friends and everyone she loved.

After crying for hours in Seunghyuns arms Dara fell asleep. Seunghyun sighed.

“Don’t worry Dara, I promise you I won’t let you go again.” Tabi murmured.

He carried Dara bridal style, and placed her in the passenger’s seat. He fished out his phone and dialed Bom’s number.

Ring….Ring….Ring….

“Hello?”

“Noona! Sorry for calling you at this hour but could you please wait for us at your dorm’s door, I have Dara with me.” Seunghyun said.

“Arasso, is she okay?” Bom asked.

“Neh noona, we’ll be right there” Seunghyun hurriedly said.

Bom was worried to death about Dara. When Seunghyun arrived with Dara, she hurriedly opened the door and guided Seunghyun towards Dara’s room.

Seunghyun tucked her in and kissed her forehead, he also whispered a soft good night and I love you. (A/N: ayiiieee >/////////<)

After tucking her in and making sure that she’s safe and sound he left.

Morning came~

Dara’s dream were consists of Jiyong and her memories together. The pain was too much she can’t take it anymore so she opened her eyes and reaches for her phone. Her phone’s wallpaper was her and Jiyong’s picture. She stared at it and tears started falling from her delicate brown eyes. She hastily wiped it off and deleted the picture and everything that reminded her of their past.

She looked at her clock it says 6:45 am.

Sigh. “I still got a lot of time to take bath” Dara said to herself.

She was making her way to the bathroom when suddenly.

Boom shaklaka(boom!)….Boom shaklaka(boom!) (A/N: Tabi’s caller tone)

She hurriedly grabbed her phone and answered it.

“Yoboseo?”

“ Tokki?”

“Neh Seunghyun-ah?”

“What are you doing? Did I wake you up? Are you getting ready for your photo shoot? Have you eaten?-“

“Woah there! Hold your horses! Yes, I’m getting ready and I just woke up, I haven’t eaten yet and I’m making my way to the bathroom.” She stated.

“Oh, mianhe” Tabi blushed. (A/N: Kyeopta >//////<)

“Hahaha, it’s alright! I’ll call you later, arasso?” she sweetly said.

“Ne—h” He stammered still blushing.

“Arasso Tabi-ah. Thank you!MWAAH! Dara said sweetly.

“Anything for you my dear Santokki”

Now it’s Dara’s turn to blush. They ended the call and finished their business.