Final

You Are My All

-After the surgery-

“Ssinja, why didn’t you tell me?” Seungyeol mumbled in the room where _______ are in, holding to ______’s hand. “I won’t leave you even though if harabeoji wanted me to do so, why did you lie...” he continues on sighing.

Meanwhile that Seungyeol is sighing alone in the room, Sunggyu and Woohyun are busy talking to the doctor. The doctor told them the possibility of ______ living or not.

Right when they are just about to change the topic, Seungyeol ran out of the room, calling for the doctor, he panicked because ______ was in critical condition.

The three guys were chased outside out of _____’s room as that happened. They all are worried, praying and panicking.

After moments of struggling, _____finally left. The doctors came out and gave his condolence to Sunggyu. Sunggyu dropped on the floor, crying. Seungyeol fainted because of the shocking news. Woohyun was the only one who didn’t show any reaction, but inside, who knows?

_______ left without saying any words to them. Sunggyu was all troubled, because, he thought maybe if he didn’t sign to agree for the surgery, ____ might be with them right now. Staying just for about another month.

Sunggyu brought up the sad news to their parents and their other family members. Knowing that, they rushed to get back to Korea and complete the burial of _____. Seungyeol and Woohyun’s harabeoji regretted his doing after _____ died.

 

-When Sunggyu got home-

He went straight to _____’s bedroom, to find the gift he bought for her. When he found it, the wrapping remained untouched and the gift remained unopened. He opens it up to find the specially made necklace for _____. He holds the necklace tightly and teared up. Still in disbelief that ______ had gone.

 

-One month after _____ left-

“Ah really?” Seungyeol asked as he is talking with someone through the phone.

“I’m going there, wait for me,” he hung up and get into his car.

He sped off to the highway to meet that someone. Eventually, the result of speeding, he is caught in an accident, a big one that involves him.

Sunggyu, who dropped out of being a scientist and be a doctor, was on the highway and he caught the sight of Seungyeol’s car plat number. He rushes to get Seungyeol out of his overturned car carefully.

“Seungyeol, Seungyeol,” he slowly nudged him to find if he is conscious or not.

“H---Hy---ung...” he managed to say.

“Seungyeol, hold on, hold on, the ambulance is on their way,” Sunggyu tried to convince him.

“Andwae ya hyung....tell Woohyun hyung....take care of Hyomin if I didn’t make it....it’s a miracle that we met here....” Seungyeol stated then let out a small giggle.

“Yah! Don’t talk like that! You are gonna make it!” Sunggyu protested. He really didn’t want to lose anyone anymore.

“Hyung....nan...jeongmal mianhaeyo....” Seungyeol stated before giving him a last breath.

“NO!!!” Sunggyu growled in pain, his hands filled with blood. In his head he screams, he wanted to cry, but he couldn’t, at least not infront of Seungyeol’s dead body.

 

-2 months after _____ left and one month after Seungyeol’s death-

Woohyun is now taking care of Hyomin, Seungyeol’s wife and the baby inside Hyomin. Both Sunggyu and Woohyun always visit the two’s graves. Their graves are located side by side as requested by Seungyeol in his will.