L.O.V.E 101 Lesson 7

L.O.V.E 101

 

Lesson 7>>>Learn How To Swim X)

 

Living room..........................................

 

Dong Woon:I hope she's fine.......

Yo Seob:I'm happy that Shiee came here.......

Hyun Seung:I know the reason why.......

Yo Seob:What is it hyung??

Hyun Seung:She stirred up our life........

Gi Kwang:Yeah.....And to think about it.....She's very nice.....And innocent.....

Yo Seob:I agree......

Dong Woon:But I'm just curious..........

Hyun Seung:What??

Dong Woon:Do you think....Shiee saw something........

Hyun Seung:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Gi Kwang:Hahaha!! I don't know.......

Yo Seob:Maybe..........

Dong Woon:If we're going to put it all together.....It was hyung's fault....He didn't locked the door....

Gi Kwang:That's why when I asked him a while ago...Why he didn't locked the door....I can't refrain myself from laughing........

Dong Woon:For a girl like Shiee......Aish!!! Never mind.......

Gi Kwang:Let's just wait for them to solve this humiliating situation......

Hyung Seung:I hope Doo Joon will find her and talk to her........

Yo Seob:For sure Shiee is hiding now........

 

I was sitting under the tree after I ran away..........What's going on this day?!?!? Am I being punished because I don't know how to knock?? But it's not my fault!!! It was the stupid leader's fault....He didn't locked the door.....But of course...I'm also at fault.....I didn't knocked......Aish!!!!!

 

Outside th B2ST's unit...................................

 

Doo Joon:Aish~~~ Where is she?!?!? (Look around) Tsk!! This is bad.........Did she saw something?!?!? Or......Aish!!! My conscience will not be in peace if I will not able to see her and talk to her.......I need to know if she saw anything....Because if she did saw something......This is a big trouble......For me....As a man.......

Shiee!!!!!!!!!!

 

I heard Doo Joon oppa's voice........Is he looking for me?!?!?!?

 

Doo Joon:Shiee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:Omo!! I need to hide...............

Doo Joon:Aish!!! Kim Eun Shiee!!!!!!!

 

I stood up and ran away when I heard Doo Joon oppa's voice..........I really have to hide......Because I don't have the guts to talk to him and explain myself to him........This is big issue for him..................

 

Doo Joon:I will not stop looking for her.....I should know her thoughts........Shiee!!!!!!! (Keeps on shouting my name)

 

I went to the underground car park......And I wish I'm going to be safe here........Just for now.........

 

Doo Joon:She's not in the playground.......Not in the garden.........Parking lot?? No...She can't be in there.......JunHyung and Che is still not home.........But at least......I still need to try.......(While walking)

Me:He will not find me here......It's impossible for him to find me......There's a lot of cars in here........

 

Doo Joon oppa went to the parking lot.........

 

Doo Joon:Aish!!! It's impossible for me to find her here......... (He saw a lot of round mirrors on the wall) Well that's lucky........I can easily find her here...............

Me:Okay.....This is a good spot......A big van^^ I'll just sit here and calm myself down.......(So sure of myself)

Doo Joon:Okay.....Fist row........(Looked at the mirror) No...She's not here.......

 

I was hiding in the 5th row of the parking lot..........He looked on every single row of the parking lot.......

 

Doo Joon:It's hopeless.......She can't be in here........(Saw something) Is that.........Shiee?!?!?! (SHouted)

Me:Omo!!!!! Don't tell me.......(Looked out)

Doo Joon:There you are!!!!

Me:Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ran away)

Doo Joon:Yah!!!!! Don't run away!!!!! (Started to chase me)

Me:Leave me alone!!!!!!!

Doo Joon:Yah!!!!!!!! 

Me:How did he find me here?!!?! I thought he was a fool!!!!

Doo Joon:That girl!!! How can she run so fast?!?!?

Me:I need to be in a safer place............

Doo Joon:Aish!!! Where is she?!?!?!? I almost got her..........

Me:This is a good spot..........

Doo Joon:She can't run that fast right......But it's possible.........

 

I didn't noticed that he's already behind me.....So while I was walking backwards.............We bumped on each other.....

 

Doo Joon:Sorry......(Looked at me)

Me:I'm sorry......(Looked at him)

Doo Joon:Shiee!!!

Me:Yah!!!!!!! (Tried to ran away But it's too late)

Doo Joon:Hey!! (Grabbed my arm)

Me:What?!?!?!

Doo Joon:We need to talk........

Me:We don't have to!!!

Doo Joon:We have to!!!

Me:No!! Never!!!! (Escaped from his grip)

Doo Joon:Oh?!?!? Tsk!!! She escaped!!!

Me:I'm not safe here anymore............(Running)

Doo Joon:Shiee!!!

Me:Stop following me!!!!

Doo Joon:I need to talk to you.......

Me:I don't want to!!!!!!

 

Meanwhile at the BanPo bridge..............................................

 

JunHyung:Why don't you and Shiee sleep in our dorm tonight......

Che:No...I have work tomorrow......

JunHyung:Please.........

Che:Maybe I can let Shiee sleep in your dorm just for tonight.......But I have to go home.......

JunHyung:Hmmmm...I have an idea.......

Che:What??

JunHyung:Why don't we sleep in your house tonight??^^

Che:Huh?!?!?

JunHyung:I haven't sleep there...Not even once^^

Che:Uhhhhh......

JunHyung:Please^^ 

Che:And why should I agree??

JunHyung:Because I want to spend some more quality time with you........

Che:But everynight we're always together right??

JunHyung:Still........I want to......

Che:Then what about Shiee??

JunHyung:I'll call Gi Kwang and tell them that Shiee will sleep there......

Che:But Shiee is the only girl there......

JunHyung:Hahahaha!!! No one is ert there....Except Doo Joon hyung.......

Che:Hahahaha!!! Doo Joon oppa?!?!

JunHyung:No...I'm just kidding^^

Che:Oppa......

JunHyung:Okay then.....It's settled.....Shiee will sleep in our dorm....While I sleep in your house^^

Che:Aigoo~~

JunHyung:I'll just call them.......

Che:Okay......

 

B2ST's unit..............................(Phone rings)

 

Dong Woon:Hello??

JunHyung:Dong Woon ahh~~

Dong Woon:JunHyung hyung??

JunHyung:Yeah......

Dong Woon:Why hyung??

JunHyung:I will not sleep there tonight.......

Dong Woon:And where are you going to sleep??

JunHyung:I'll be sleeping here at Che's house......

Dong Woon:Eh?!?!?!?

JunHyung:I called because I want you to take care of SHiee.....

Dong Woon:But.......

JunHyung:Because Shiee will sleep there.....Just for tonight........

Dong Woon:Really??? (Don't know if he's going to be happy or worried)

JunHyung:So I'll be back there tomorrow morning^^

Dong Woon:Okay hyung^^

JunHyung:Take care of Shiee okay??

Dong Woon:Sure hyung^^

JunHyung:Okay.....Bye now^^

Dong Woon:Bye hyung~~^^(Hangs up the phone)

Gi Kwang:Who's that??

Dong Woon:JunHyung hyung^^

Gi Kwang:Why??

Dong Woon:Hyung said that he'll be sleeping at Che's house....While Shiee will sleep here^^

Gi Kwang:What?!?!?!?

Dong Woon:Yes hyung^^

Gi Kwang:But Doo Joon and Shiee is still not back......

Dong Woon:Yeah...And I'm kinda worried too.......

Gi Kwang:Just prepare the guest room......

Dong Woon:Okay hyung^^

 

Back to the wild chasing game of me and Doo Joon oppa...................I went to the swimming pool area....It was kinda far away from the unit....So i decided to stay there for a while...To wind up.....I hope he will not find me here....Please....Let him leave me alone for a while.........

 

Doo Joon:Okay.....I give up............This is useless.........I can't even find her at this rate........(While walking)

 

Swimming pool area.......................I am standing.......Looking at the water blankly.......Thinking what happened this day........On how am I going to face them...........

 

Doo Joon:I hope she didn't go home......Because it's already late....And it's very dangerous for a girl to roam around the city at this time..............I will just go home..........(While passing to the swimming pool area)

I think I need to sink my feet in the water for a while...........(Went to the swimming pool area)

Oh?!? There's a person here.........(Slowly looking)

Me:I hope everything will be fine tomorrow.............(I Didn't noticed Doo Joon oppa's presence)

Doo Joon:Excuse me......

Me:Yes?? (Looked at him)

Doo Joon:Oh!!!

Me:Omo!!!! (Startled)

 

I fell in the water when I saw him behind me.............And since I'm a very good student last year....And not attending the swimming class..........I have no clue at swimming.........

 

Me:Yah!!!!! ( Trying to get out of the water)

Doo Joon:Shiee?!?! (Worried)

Me:I don't know how to swim!!!!!(Shouting at him)

Doo Joon:Wait!!!! (Jumped in the water)

 

When he jumped in the water...................He grabbed my hips.........AndACCIDENTALLY.............OUR LIPS MET

 

-Shiee

 

 

Swimming Pool Area Of B2ST's Unit^^