KyuSung in Wonderland

KyuSung in Wonderland

 

"I am not going to participate with this."

"Oh come on Kyuhyun! You are the lucky one who drew the role for the main character," Ryeowook begged and pacified the younger.

"Lucky?!" Kyuhyun sarcastically said, "How the hell is picking up the role as main character considered lucky if it is a female main protagonist?!"

Donghae and Eunhyuk laughed, "Well you got an awesome luck with you."

Kyuhyun glared at the two, making the two quiet and whimper as the glare visibly sent shivers, before he tried to escape this hiatus, "Why do we even need to do this thing? I am not even participating with whatever our class is preparing."

"Well our club is under "Arts" so we need to participate at the cultural festival, "Leeteuk stated as he smiled, "This is more fun than managing the all the students."

"Why the hell is our club under "Arts"? I still don't know what really this club is. And Teukie Hyung, don't smile like that just because you are the narrator and you rejected being the student council president for your last year."

"Well I wanted to enjoy my last year here at the school. Even though I wanted to serve every student, I want to have fun and relax," Leeteuk laughed making Kyuhyun and the others growl in frustration. Every one of them can remember how Leeteuk won by landslide as the student council president even if he was not running for it. Leeteuk now uses the upper hand of being a senior and president of the club thus giving him the role as the narrator of the play they, only Leeteuk and Heechul, have in mind.

"We are the "Flower Boys Generation" right?" Shindong asked as he ate another piece of cookie Ryeowook baked earlier during Home Economics.

Their club was founded by Leeteuk and Heechul. The goal of the club was to gather all the most popular, charismatic and handsome students in their school for the enjoyment and improvement of all, including people outside the school. Some students, including Kyuhyun, thought that it was all a joke because of the absurdity of its goal and mission. So they are pretty shocked when it is included in the official list of clubs in their school. Things became clearer when they remembered that the founder of the club Leeteuk, student council president for three years, and Heechul, Heenim the Space Big Star. Those two have their own way on making things work.

Kyuhyun grunted as he once again heard the name of their club, "This is non-sense. Come on? Why would people make a club of pretty boys?"

"But you are a member of this club remember?"

Kyuhyun groaned, "You practically forced me to join this club!"

Truthfully, Leeteuk and Heechul asked, charmed and forced the other 13 members to join. Hangeng immediately joined when Heechul told him to. Yesung was forced by Heechul, who also his cousin and was threatened that his turtles will be added to the soup. Kangin was praised by both for his benevolence. Shindong was bribed with free food. Sungmin thought this will be fun. Eunhyuk was blackmailed. Zhou Mi volunteered. Donghae was tricked. Siwon was asked. Ryeowook was pulled. Kibum nodded. Henry was obliged. Kyuhyun was the hardest to pursue if you ask the two oldest members. They have used all of the methods they used to the 12 but the boy was unmovable but one day Kyuhyun was found inside their club room, teaching Yesung math, and was subjected that he just became an official member of the club.

"If it makes you less unfortunate I will play the role of the Queen of Hearts," Heechul looked at his mirror, "I will totally rock this role."

"Why don't you play as Alice Hyung?"

"Too cute and good for my own taste."

"Why not Ryeowook? Or Sungmin Hyung instead?"

"We are assigned with the music."

"Henry?"

"I'm the director and scriptwriter."

Kyuhyun annoyingly ruffled his hair,"Why are we even doing Alice in Wonderland? Can't we do something like the Arabian Nights? Jumong? Or anything without a freaking girl protagonist?"

"We already submitted it to the student council so there is no turning back," Siwon smiled.

Kyuhyun wanted to punch that smile away from the perfect face of Siwon, "But why me?!"

"I think an Alice Kyu will really look cute," Yesung finally spoke up as he stood up and ruffled Kyuhyun's already messy hair, “I’m going to be one of the actors! I’ve always want to be act before!”

“But Yesung Hyung you only play a minor role,” Donghae voiced out.

“Yeah but I’m fine with that,” Yesung moved his arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulder, “Just the fact that I got to act really makes me happy and acting with Kyuhyun is also a factor so I’ll try hard for the success of this production!”

Kyuhyun blushed. And everyone knew that Kyuhyun can't reject and voice out anymore complains.

~

Cast:
Alice - Kyuhyun
White Rabbit - Yesung
Caterpillar - Kibum
Humpy Dumpy - Shindong
Mad Hatter - Zhou Mi
The Queen of Hearts - Heechul
The King of Hearts - Hangeng
Soldiers - Eunhyuk, Donghae

Narrator-Leeteuk
Piano – Ryeowook
Guitar - Sungmin
Drums - Siwon
Director- Kangin
Scriptwriter - Henry


So I am really Alice, Kyuhyun sighed. Being the awesome person he is, he diligently read the whole script. He should have continued fighting and arguing for him not to play such menial role but having Yesung, his favorite Hyung-slash-secret crush, told him of how cute he will be with matching ruffling of his hair, he can't say no anymore. Yesung held an unknown power over Kyuhyun for the other to agree or accept everything, even the silliest and craziest things in the world that the older said.

"Look Kyu! I'm the white rabbit! I guess we will have a lot of scenes together!" Yesung's voice was dripping with happiness and excitement, making Kyuhyun less hate the role assigned to him.

"White rabbit? Isn't a green turtle more appropriate for someone like Yesungie Hyung?" he teased.

"Yah!" Yesung hit Kyuhyun at the back which the younger evaded pretty well.

"Well Hyung likes turtles more right?"

"Yes I do," Yesung proudly nodded.

"Even though they are weird, slow and boring," Kyuhyun started running away for he knows the older will get him for that.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Come back here so I can tell you the greatness of the turtles!" Yesung expectedly run after Kyuhyun around the big room they have reserved, thanks to Leeteuk and Kangin, for their practice.

"Everyone gather up!" Kangin shouted and clapped. Everyone left what they are doing to come nearer and listen except Yesung and Kyuhyun who are still playing their brutal version of tag, "You two! Come here already!"

Kyuhyun laughed while a frustrated Yesung ran after him. When Kyuhyun stopped, Yesung made sure to hit the younger the same as the inflicted damage to him before hugging him from the back, both smiling and huffing in air.

"The play will be within performed 5 days from now," almost everyone gasped, "Keep calm! Keep calm! We are still not cramming, and if we will, we all know that all of us are great in cramming," Leeteuk comforted, "Henry take it away."

Henry coughed, feeling a little shy for he is the scriptwriter of the play even though he is the maknae, "The distribution of the cast and work has already done. The costumes are now ready thanks to Zhou Mi, the technical stuff is also ok and we have managed to burrow all the props we needed from the theater club thanks to Leeteuk Hyung and Heechul Hyung. The story is the still the same as the original story so we will not have troubles and with that let us start the practice!"

"Fighting!" Everyone shouted as they huddled around.

~

Kyuhyun and Yesung were practicing the first scene. The other cast members were reading their script while the technical team watched the two of them.

"Mr. White Rabbit! Mr. Rabbit! Please wait!" Kyuhyun acted jogging a little behind the walking Yesung.

"Yes?" Yesung stopped walking and looked back at Kyuhyun, adjusting the bunny headband Ryeowook and Sungmin gave him.

“Huh?”

“What’s wrong?”

"Uhm... Yesung Hyung you are supposed to continue running or walking away from me in this scene," Kyuhyun told Yesung before laughing.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to look back to you!"

"Did you read your script Hyung?"

"I did?"

"Start all over again," Kangin said annoyed, "We can't finish anything if you two act like that. Kyuhyun's acting is very still while Yesung doesn't know what he will do."

'How about you act instead? Bully raccoon,' Kyuhyun thought as he got back his starting position. He would be annoyed right now because they will be repeating a scene because of the other, but since Yesung is his acting partner he can't stop but feel happy, especially that when he calls for him, Yesung looks back and stop to look at him even though the script says that the rabbit didn't stopped and gave Alice a look for he is hurrying. He can feel his ego going up.

"Mr. White Rabbit! Mr. Rabbit!"

This time Yesung didn't stop and continued to stride.

Kyuhyun frowned and whined, "Mr. Rabbit wait for me!"

Yesung stopped again and walked back to Kyuhyun, "Sorry, I didn't mean to Kyu, I mean Alice."

"Hey what are the two of you doing?!" Kangin asked.

Henry tilted his head to right, "What's wrong with Yesung Hyung?"

Heechul smirked before silently whispered to Henry, "The white rabbit is in love with Alice."

"Yesung Hyung loves Kyuhyun?" Henry was quite surprised. He was aware that Kyuhyun got a crush with Yesung but he didn't know that it is reciprocated. He was sure that Kyuhyun doesn't know too since he and Ryeowook were the only people Kyuhyun told his secret love for Yesung. He got a sudden urge to change the story.

Heechul shrugged his shoulders as he clung to Hangeng's arms, "Pack up now everyone! It seems like mochi will change the script the story."

Henry and the others looked at him, "But Hyung the play will be in 5 days."

"So what? I know that you can finish whatever you are doing overnight," with that said, Heechul dragged Hangeng, who waved at them, out of the room, “Send me the manuscript so I can print it for everyone ok?”

"Can you do it Henry?" Siwon asked cautiously.

Henry looked at both Kyuhyun and Yesung. He saw how the two continued talking with each other as if they are the only ones in the room. He smiled, "I can do it. I'll give it tomorrow."

Everyone smiled as they saw where Henry was looking at and nodded.

~

"What?!" Kyuhyun gaped at the new script in hand, "Tell me you're kidding Henry."

Henry sleepily smiled, "No I'm not. I managed to finish it overnight without any blink of sleep. It is as fun as composing a song. I'll leave the practice to Kangin Hyung," with a final yawn Henry closed his eyes and slept on the couch in their club room.

"But this is way too outrageous!" Kyuhyun waved the script.

"Shh!" Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun while Ryeowook put a blanket at Henry, "Can you please be quite and stop complaining? Henry didn't slept so he can finish that story. Why are you even complaining too much? It's not like you will do crazy things."

"What are you saying?" Kyuhyun finally lowered his voice, "Look at it."

Sungmin and Ryeowook read the start of the story. The start of the the story is pretty much the same as the original. Except for the twist that Henry added.

Alice: Mr. White Rabbit! Mr. Rabbit! Wait for me!
The White Rabbit stopped running and looked back at Alice.
White Rabbit: What is it?
A: You’re supposed to run away!!!
WR: Oh yeah, that’s right.
Alice laughed.
A: Mr. Rabbit where am I?
WR: You’re in Wonderland, Alice.
A: Wonderland? And why do you know my name?
The WR nervously shifted in his position.
WR: I have always watched you from the hole. I ran away for I was scared that I will frighten you. Anyway, I have to go…
A: Wait! Why would I be scared of you?
Alice tilted his head as he stared at the talking rabbit in front of her (I mean him since Kyuhyun is Alice^^)
WR: For I am a weird talking rabbit.
The WR backed away from Alice.
A: Yes you are a weird talking rabbit, also a creeper.
The WR looked down and turned around, disappointment and sadness clearly written in his face.
A: but I'm not afraid of you. I think you’re interesting! So where are you going?
The WR was surprised but when he turned and looked at her eyes, seeing genuity and sincerity, he smiled.
WR: I’m on a quest… I’m looking for a way to become human.
A: Wow… Ok, I’ll help you out! Only if you help me go back home.
WR: help each other?
A: you will help me to get back home while I'll help you with my best so you can become human.
The WR nodded and smiled again offering his furry hand to Alice.
WR: I'd love too. Shall we?
Alice eyed the hand before taking it as the two of them started walking towards the castle.

"Wow, that's sweet!"

"And familiar too," Ryeowook added.

"What sweet and familiar?!" Kyuhyun crossed his arms as pretended that he didn't noticed that the way Alice and the White Rabbit's meeting is almost as similar as his first meeting with Yesung.

~

Flashback

Kyuhyun glanced back again, feeling that someone was following and watching him, 'Is it just my imagination?'

He finally stopped playing his PSP and placed it in his body bag. He started walking faster through the untrodden hallway. He glimpsed back and saw a student peeking from the side of a locker.

The eyes of the student widened in shock for being discovered. He drew back his head to hide from Kyuhyun's gaze.

Instead of freaking out because of the unknown stranger, Kyuhyun bravely walked to the front of the other.

"Excuse me," Kyuhyun called the unknown student who started to walk away, "Can I ask the direction to the school auditorium? It seems like I'm lost."

The student looked back at him, "Are you asking me?"

Kyuhyun mockingly looked around them as if telling the other that there are no other people present before he stared at the other. He noticed the sharp eyes, that widened quite comically earlier, focused on him, lips quirked to the side and how the other's messily styled hair nicely suited his face, "Yes?"

"Aren't you scared of me?"

Kyuhyun tilted his head in confusion.

"I just stalked you and followed you around."

"Then I'm not scared of you. I guess normal people will be scared of it but I'm not since I'm really exceptional and especial unlike them."

The other laughed, "Oh I also like touching philtrums."

"Really?" Kyuhyun asked with amusement, playfully shielding his philtrum with his hand, "That's really weird."

The other looked down to the ground.

"But weird is good for me rather than normal. Normal things are not interesting for me," he shrugged.

"Really?" the other looked up to him, eyes glistening with happiness and something.

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded.

"I thought you are like the other people. You are an interesting dongsaeng! My name is Yesung," Yesung came nearer Kyuhyun and ruffled his hair.

"Hey!" Kyuhyun realized how Yesung shifted from being cold to warm.

"So what's your name?"

"Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun," Kyuhyun answered.

"Alright Kyuhyun! Starting today we will be friends ok?" Yesung suddenly held Kyuhyun and started dragging him.

"Um what are you doing?"

Yesung smiled, "I'm helping my new friend and dongsaeng. Hurry up! You'll be late for the opening program! You had been going to the opposite direction."

"Stalker," Kyuhyun happily teased as warmth started to spread through his body.

End of Flashback

~

"OMO!" both Ryeowook and Sungmin almost squealed. It seems like while Kyuhyun reminisced his past the two decided to finish the script.

"What?"

"You still haven't finished reading it?" Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Kyu we got a kissing scene," Yesung said as he entered the room, removing his spectacle.

"Ah... Kissing scene..." he nodded, "What?!!!" Kyuhyun almost fell in the floor if Yesung didn't manage to catch him.

"I think it will be the way to make the rabbit a human," Yesung said, lips dangerously closed to Kyuhyun's sensitive ear, as he continued reading the script in his free hand.

Kyuhyun calmed his breathing and his fast-beating heart. Holding on Yesung's arm s around his waist before glaring at the still sleeping Henry. He can totally call the other a traitor since the other knew his supposed-to-be-secret-love for his Yesung Hyung and he will be manipulating Kyuhyun and Yesung's action using that script.

Donghae and Eunhyuk poked their heads through the door, "Hey practice will start in five minutes."

"Are you ok now Kyu?" Kyuhyun nodded and he let go of him, "You know what? I like this version than the original," Yesung smiled as he ruffled Kyuhyun's hair before following the two other dongsaeng.

Sungmin and Ryeowook smiled at each other, knowing that Kyuhyun will no longer pretend that he didn't liked the twist of the story. Being a friend of the younger, they knew that when Kyuhyun dislikes something he will reject and shrug it off like a boss. So when Kyuhyun pretends he always over reacts over that thing. The only thing that can stop him from pretending is Yesung.

~

Kyuhyun read the kissing scene again, “I have to kiss Yesung Hyung…”

“Make it as real as possible,” Kangin said.

“I can’t do that!” Kyuhyun protested, “In front of so many people!!!”

“Can you do it in private?” Heechul devilishly asked.

Kyuhyun glared at Heechul which the other shrugged off easily since he is the diva.

“Let us start practicing now,” Yesung said as he put on the rabbit headband.

“But Hyung… I can’t act it out with you!!! It’s too…”

“I understand Kyuhyun… I’m really shy acting it out too. But I’m doing this for the sake of acting!” Yesung passionately shouted.

The others clapped their hands, “Wow, Yesung Hyung is really dedicated to acting.”

Kyuhyun sighed, “You’re really getting into this Hyung…”

“Yeah that’s true! I’m a natural actor after all! But also… We can make this play a good memory for the two of us, right Kyu?”

Kyuhyun sighed again, “I’ll try my best too,” he can only hope that his heart will not burst when that scene comes.
Thankfully, Kangin didn’t forced them do the kissing scene during the practice given that they will really do it on the day itself.

~

The Day of the Festival~

Kyuhyun stared at his reflection; he needed to thank Zhou Mi and the others for giving him a male version of Alice’s costume. He couldn’t imagine how much dignity will be left for him if ever he needed to wear some old maid’s costume.

“Kyu! Are you ready?” Yesung ran happily to him, wearing his rabbit kigurumi with a matching clock hanging in his neck.

Kyuhyun blushed as he stared at Yesung.

“?”

“You look really cute Hyung in your costume…”

“Thanks Kyu! You look like a medieval prince in your costume!” he pinched Kyuhyun’s cheeks, “I think it is cute even if it falls under the handsome type.”

“I know,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he continued blushing, “I’m really cute. Have you memorized everything Yesung Hyung?”

Yesung shook his head, “I’ll just adlib when I can’t remember my lines.”

“Isn’t that a bit reckless?”

“Nope, I have totally absorbed the role of the rabbit that whatever I say, it will be related to the play.”

Kyuhyun laughed.

“Let’s do our best ok? And don’t be scared by the kissing scene! I’ll be gentle,” Yesung smiled as he teased.

Kyuhyun felt his heart beat faster again.

“Hey everyone! Group huddle!”

“FIGHTING!!!!!”

~

Kyuhyun seemed to forget that he was currently on the stage, acting for some kind of weird play for their school cultural festival, being watched by a lot of people now that he found himself attached with his character as he delivered his lines with Yesung. He still finds it weird that they were acting something that Henry based from their unknown love story.

“Finally, Alice and the White Rabbit arrived at the palace,” Leeteuk narrated.

Kyuhyun sighed, “This will be our last hope. Nobody knows how to turn you into a human…”

“We tried our best. You’re a nice person, Alice,” Yesung smiled, “Just like what I have always observed when I’m watching you.”

“W-Why are you watching me?” he cautiously asked as if it is Kyuhyun wanting to hear Yesung’s answer and not Alice to the White Rabbit.

“I’ve grown my fascination to be a human because of you.”

“He’s already adlibbing,” Kangin whispered at the backstage.

“He’s doing a great job,” Leeteuk smiled as he continued watching the two.

“Every day I see you reading your book or playing your console games makes me wonder if I can spend my time with you, if I can make you happy and make you smile just like when you have finished reading a good story, when you level-up and get something totally rare, or when you beat you enemies. I have craved to see you smile so brightly that it can match the brilliance of the sun. You must not be aware of how happy I am when you told me that you are not scared of me even if I have the tendency to scare people away.”

Did Yesung just confessed? Kyuhyun asked himself as he processed what his Hyung told him, “H-Hyu- I mean Mr. Rabbit I-I”

“I think I just fell in love with Alice,” Yesung said as Heechul emerged from the backstage, accompanied by Hangeng, Donghae and Eunhyuk, holding a red rose in his hands.

“Ah your majesty!” Yesung and Kyuhyun bowed.

“Why have you come here peasants?”

“We came here to ask if you know how to transform Mr. Rabbit to being a human,” Kyuhyun delivered his line.

“A way for a rabbit to become human? That’s simple,” Heechul smirked, “Alice, you have to give the rabbit… One kiss.”

The crowd roared as everything turned dark except the spotlight focused on Yesung and Kyuhyun.

“I didn’t know that there was a kissing scene,” Henry said.

“What?! You don’t know? You are the one who wrote it right?” Kangin asked.

“I didn’t put up that scene… I wonder who…”

Their hanging question was answered when they heard Heechul’s snicker.

Yesung stared at Kyuhyun.

“I-If that’s what we need to do to turn you into a human…” Kyuhyun closed his eyes when Yesung held his shoulders.

“You don’t want to kiss me, do you?”

“Huh?” Kyuhyun opened his eyes to see Yesung’s soft gaze at him.

“You don’t look like you want to do it,” Yesung let go off him as he faced the audience.

“Huh? Uh..”

Yesung smiled as he stared back to Kyuhyun, “I wanted to go to new world because I wanted to meet someone that I liked… because I wanted to be with you. That is all I wanted to do. But I am me,” he ruffled Kyuhyun’s hair, “I don’t care if I’m a rabbit. I don’t care if I’m weird and a creeper. I don’t care if I … I love you.”

Yesung held out his hand to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun stared at him with shock written all over his face. He can feel tears gathering in his eyes as he stared at his beloved Hyung. He held the outstretched hand and hugged Yesung, “I love you too Yesung Hyung.”

Everyone in the audience stood up and clapped.

“Kiss! Kiss!” Leeteuk and their friends chanted using the microphone.

“YAH!” Kyuhyun shouted as tried to get a hand on his friends.

Yesung held him tight and pinched his cheeks, “They are not worth the trouble. You can always release the stress on your games,” he kissed Kyuhyun softly in the cheek; “I guess Alice and the Rabbit got a good ending.”


Kyuhyun blushed and held Yesung’s face in his hands kissing him fully in the lips, “What ending? This will be the beginning.”

Yesung smiled before kissing Kyuhyun again, not caring about the other people.

“EWW!! Our innocent eyes!!!” Eunhyuk shouted as he covered his and Donghae’s eyes.

“Hey I wanna see!” Donghae struggled.

“Siwon cover Henry! He’s too young for this!” Zhou Mi instructed.

“Hey! Hey! I’m missing the best part!” Henry said as he tried looking past Siwon.

All of the members of the club walked to the front of the stage to cover the kissing couple, “And they will continue to live, love and kiss ever after. Remember guys, this is not an end, it’s and.”

Yesung and Kyuhyun smiled at each other before lining up with their beloved members. Holding the each other’s hand they bowed and hoped for the best.

Fin
=_=; did I seriously wrote that?
Nana I'm sorry I'm a failure OTL
I don't know anymore. the other one's a fail too!

Have a great birthday~ and may all your hopes come true^^

BTW! I WELCOME ARVY BACK!!!! (YAY!!!)

be sure to read my foreword~

here I am being biased again^^ http://rhenny.livejournal.com/30563.html