2 Years Later

Power of 5

"How did they find us? We have managed to hide here unnoticed for 2 years." Gyuri asked as she hurriedly pack her bag.

"No idea, I thought Nicole and I had already covered all our tracks." Seungyeon replied as she tries to stuff any useful item she could find from her locker into her backpack.

"Unnie, hurry up!" Hara rushes them as she suddenly appeared in front of them, all packed and ready to go. "Nicole and Jiyoung are already at the back door."

"Alright, let's go." Seungyeon said as she zip up her backpack.


~~~~~

10 minutes ago
In the middle of class, Nicole sense a abnormally large amount of people approaching the school. Although, she usually doesn't read people's mind to respect their privacy, she felt the need to do so now. She was extremely shocked when she found out their purpose and their intended plan of action. She quickly send out mental messages to the girls as they had planned 2 years ago if they were ever found by them. After receiving the message, all the girls made excuses to get out of class and made their way to their rendezvous point.

~~~~~

"Argh, where are they?" Jiyoung asked as she looks around frantically.

"Hara went to fetch them, they will be here soon... They are heading towards us now." Nicole replied and within seconds, they saw three girls running towards them.

"Hurry up!" Jiyoung shouted.

"I'm trying," Seungyeon mutters under her breath as she tries to catch up with Gyuri and Hara. Running has never been her forte.

When the girls arrived at the back gate, they began to plan out their escape route, trying to avoid their pursuers. Taking out her tablet, Seungyeon produced a map of their school and its surrounding with 5 pink dots that signify the girls location. After obtaining information from Nicole, Seungyeon added many more black dots to the map that signifies the position of their pursuers.

"It seems like this is the safest route out," Gyuri pointed at a small path that leads from the school to the nearby beach, where there are the least amount of black dots.

"Yeah, but how do we escape from there? Is there a boat there?" Jiyoung asked.

"No idea, maybe we should choose another route?" Seungyeon suggested.

"No more time, they are quickly approaching, let's just try our luck with the one Gyuri unnie suggested." Nicole said and the girls hurriedly left the school through the back gates.

~~~~~

After travelling on foot for around 10 minutes, the girls encounter their first obstacle which they had already foreseen. Before the pursuers could even realised what was going on, they were swept off their feet as Hara knock into them. They could only catch a glimpse of their targets before they lost consciousness as Jiyoung punch them in their face. The girls then continue their way down to the beach, eliminating their opponents quickly and efficiently.

After arriving at the beach, the girls realised that they were in big trouble as they could not find a boat that can take them off the island. In fact, they could hardly see anyone or any boat in the vicinity which was weird as the island is normally bustling with fishing activities. But the girls have yet to realise that they have fallen into a trap.

"What do we do? There are no boats here." Jiyoung asked.

"Let's go to another place," Seungyeon suggested as she whip out her tablet.
In the midst of their discussion, they suddenly hear lots of commotion around them. Looking up, they saw that they were surrounded by hundreds of armed man, pointing their guns at them.

"Oh my gosh! When did they surround us?" Nicole exclaimed. "I didn't sense anyone coming."

"Sorry about it, it was me who block your mind reading abilities." A girl emerged from the crowd.

"Sandara? Why are you helping them?" Gyuri asked.

"I had no choice, they held my brother Cheondoong as hostage. I'm really sorry, I had to do this." Sandara apologised.

"Enough of the catching up! Girls, you have been surrounded. Give up now so we won't have to use force to bring you in. It would really hurt me to see my precious babies injured." A hologram of the professor, the one who had created the serum, appeared in the air.

"Yeah right, as if you really care about us. We are just your lab rats." Hara retorted. "Turn it off, Seungyeon unnie."

"Wait..." the professor managed to utter before his image disappeared.

"Surrender now girls! You have no way of escaping, we have already plan your capture for months." A man spoke through the loudspeaker.

"There is no way we would go down without a fight." Gyuri shouted.

"I guess we have no choice then," the man said. "Fire."

"Wait, don't shoot." Nicole shouted. However, the men did not listen and started firing at them. Unaware to Nicole, the men were already controlled by another man with the same ability as her. They were given orders to never follow any instructions that Nicole gave. However, the tranquilizers were stopped in mid-air, right in front of the girls, as a sudden gust of wind had stopped them from reaching the girls. 

"What..." the man in commander tried to asked before he was knocked down by the strong wind that also sent the tranquilizers back to their shooters, piercing a few of them. Before the men could get back on their feet, they were all pierced by tranquilizers.

"Sorry, I had to do this to you," Hara said to Sandara before she jab the needle into Sandara's arm, as she did with the others.

"Let's get out of here," Gyuri said as they ran past the fallen men.

~~~~~

The girls ran to the jetty, hoping to find a boat that they can leave the island with. However, they were flabbergasted to find the jetty void of any sign of activity.

"Why is no one here?" Hara asked.

"They must have chased them away, let's just take a boat and leave." Gyuri said.

"But we don't know how to operate it," Jiyoung said.

"No worries, I'm sure I can figure it out." Seungyeon said confidently.

After getting onto a boat, Seungyeon quickly started the engine and the girls began their escape after 2 years.