Popsicle and Kisses

Chocolate and Watermelon

We just finished our training and the manager hyung was being kind enough to treat us ice creams. We stayed in the van while he bought 5 packs of ice creams.  Jonghyun and Key sat at the back of the van while Taemin, Minho and I sat in the middle.

“Okay, we have watermelon, chocolate, coffee, cream soda and apple-strawberry.” Manager hyung said once he got back on the van. He was sitting beside the driver and so he had to turn to us and showed us the plastic bag full of icy treats he got us.

“Manager hyung, I want the Chocolate one!” Taemin who was sitting right beside me shouted. Manager hyung gave him the chocolate ice cream which is in a tube.

“I want the apple-strawberry, hyung. And cream soda for Jonghyun.” I passed the ice cream manager hyung gave me to Key and Jonghyun. They were also in a tube.  Minho silently grabbed the coffee one and I was left with the watermelon. We silently ate our ice creams, but Taemin was having troubles opening his tube.

“Hyung, I can’t open this!” He struggled pulling off the cap but it wouldn’t rip off. Only a small opening managed to tear open before the small plastic you’re supposed to hold so you could pull off the cap came off.

“Taemin, you just pulled the plastic thing off. How are you supposed to take the cap off now?” Key asked. He was happily eating his own ice cream.

“I don’t know! Agh, I should’ve gotten the cream soda…” He turned to Jonghyun and pouted.

“Sorry, kiddo.” Jonghyun grinned and squeezed out some of the ice cream he had.

“Do you want mine, Tae?” I offered him my untouched watermelon popsicle but he shook his head.

“No thanks, hyung. I don’t like that one. It has chocolate covered peanuts in it and I don’t like it.” I shrugged and took a bite. It wasn’t really that bad.

“Oh I know!” He started the small opening on the tube and he broke into a huge grin.

“It came out! Okay then, it’s on now!” Then the unthinkable happened. This kid… He… God, he the hell out of that ice cream tube. The van was completely silent except for the loud slurps Taemin managed to let out. This was not good at all.

You see, I like Taemin. A lot. I always keep my eyes on him, protecting him and helping him out whenever he needs me. I really want to be nice to him and always be there for him when he needs me. It’s fine with me if he doesn’t want me the way I want him, I had grown to accept that. But this. It was so wrong in so many levels.

That sounds Taemin made. It sounded so dirty.

He kept from that small opening and the intensity and the coldness of the ice cream made his lips turned ridiculously red and swollen. I wasn’t supposed to look at him like that, but I couldn’t help it. Those are the lips I’ve been wanting to kiss for a long time!

“Sorry guys, but this is the only way I can eat this stupid thing.” Taemin apologized and went back to his chocolate treat.

“It’s fine, we don’t mind.” Minho said. Well I minded, damned frog. Taemin was driving me insane. Since when did the ride to the dorm take so long?! And the worst thing was, I couldn’t take my eyes off of Taemin and his freaking sinful lips!

“Hyung! Your popsicle is melting!” Taemin pointed at the popsicle in my hand and I panicked once I noticed I had a trail of melted popsicle running down my arm.

“Aggh! Tissue, somebody pass me the tissue!” I frantically looked for something to wipe it off but Taemin grabbed my arm and the popsicle off my arm. .

“Ew, Taemin, you don’t know what came in contact with Jinki hyung’s arm.” Minho commented.

“Jinki hyung didn’t even shower!” Key chimed in and Jonghyun just laughed along.

“Whatever, I only tasted watermelon.” Taemin shrugged. I swear, he was trying to kill me. I quickly ate up my popsicle.

“Hyung, why did you eat it up!” Taemin whined and hit my arm.

“What? I thought you don’t like this popsicle.” He flailed around and pouted.

“I don’t like the chocolate covered peanuts, but I like the watermelon flavor!” He chucked his empty tube into the little trash bin in the van and sighed.

“I’m sorry, Taemin. I’ll buy it for you tomorrow, okay?” He crossed his arms and sulked. Well what could I possibly do?

“Hyung.” Taemin looked expectantly at me.

“What?” He crooked his fingers and motioned me to lean closer.

“Wha-?!”

Taemin kissed me.

He slipped his tongue in since my mouth was open. He kept every nook and cranny in my mouth and pulled me closer with his arms around my neck. I could hear Jonghyun, Key and Minho practically screaming but my concentration was still focused on Taemin’s lips against mine. I couldn’t move, I didn’t kiss back or pull away. I just couldn’t do anything. Taemin tasted like chocolate and damn he was delicious. Oh goodness I didn’t say that. Well I guess he did taste delicious. Oh , Taemin was kissing me. Then after what seemed like eternity he nibbled on my lower lip and pulled away.

“Watermelon tastes good.” He grinned and I just looked at him.

“Guys, stop screaming… You just ruined my nap…” Manager hyung said groggily. Good thing he was asleep when Taemin … attacked me. The he plugged his earphone in his ears and went back to sleep.

“What just happened? Tell me what just happened, Jjong.” Key screeched. I just blinked.

“I have no idea, Key.” Jonghyun answered, shock apparent in his voice. I just gaped.

“Taemin. Wow. Just, wow.” Minho was probably wide eyed. I just stayed silent.

Taemin frenched me.

“Shut up, hyungs… Jinki hyung is totally fine with it so you should be too!”

“Hell no! I’m not fine with it. Gosh, Taemin you just kissed me!” I whisper-screamed.

“But I like hyung. And hyung likes me too, right? So it’s no big deal!” He frowned. How on earth did he come up with this theory?!

“Well yeah, but you can’t just go around kissing people you like!” He pursed his lips and pulled his aegyo on me. Damn it.

“But, Jinki hyuuuung… I really like you and you really like me too. I want to kiss you and I will kiss you and you only!” I really wanted to cry when he said that. I had no comeback, really. I just sighed and leaned back on my seat.

“I’ll take that as an approval!”

Taemin kissed me for the second time that day. His sweet lips on mine. I didn’t hold back and kissed him back that time. Both our lips got swollen but we couldn’t care less.

And he wouldn’t stop doing it throughout the day. And week. And month. He never stopped doing it, I guess.

Oh and in case you haven’t got it, he’s my boyfriend now.


A/N : Okay! That thing that happened to Taemin, about the cap that wouldn't come off, it really happened to me. And it really bad. Ugh.

27/5/12 : This is my last update for a while. I'm sorry about the really short drabbly story but you'll have to do with this, okay? 29/5 will be the day my exams begin so please pray for me so I can do it well and go to my senior year!

And you know what? Comments make me happy. If I'm happy I can study better. So I will shamelessly beg for your comment.

You want me to pass my exams right? :3