I'll be there...

"I Will Chase After You"

I didn't know what to do, but I just have to tell Woohyun about this. I asked my manager if it was okay for me to visit Infinite. She dropped me at Woollim and I waited till she droved away. As I entered the building, the staff greeted me with bows and warm smiles. One of Infinite's managers saw me and instantly took me to their dorm. They punched in the password and I went it. The only one that was up was of course, Woohyun, I was scared to approach him, but he approached me. 

"Woohyun-ah..."

He turned around and saw me with my head hung low. "Yah, what do you want?"

"I wanted to tell you something... but never mind." I turned around and headed out the room. He stood up and grabbed my wrist. 

"I'm here and I want to hear it."

I looked up into his eyes and I finally said it. "I'm pregnant." His eyes were shot wide open. He let go of my wrist and sat silently on his bed.

"H-how a-are you p-p-pregnant?"

"Remember last week? The party?"

His eyes shot wide again. "Oh... so I wasn't wearing any..." He scratched the back of his neck and looked down. I looked at him and hugged him. I can feel tears falling down my shoulders. I looked at him and wiped the tears from his eyes. 

"Woohyun-ah, we can do this." He looked at me and nodded. "Shall we tell the rest?" I intertwined my hand with his and walked out the room. I called all the other members to the living room.

"Bwo? What is this about?" said Sunggyu.

"SHHH!!! My sister's gonna say something!" said Dongwoo. "Okay sis, go on!"

"Well... I'm pregnant!"

"WHAT?!?!!?!"

"Umm... I said I am pregnant."

"YAH! We heard that! How are you pregnant?" asked Hoya.

"Long story short. We made love," said Woohyun.

"YAY!! I'm going to have a grandchild!" said Dongwoo.

"Woohyunnie, can I talk to you?" asked Sunggyu. He took Woohyun back to their room.

"Yes hyung?"

"What did you do to her? You know that she's a model and you made her pregnant?"

"Hyung! I love her okay?! She seems happy, SEE!"

"WOOHYUN YOU ARE RUINING OUR IMAGE! What happens if this goes out on the media?"

"Hyung, I'm going to tell then. You can't stop me!"

I heard the two arguing in the room. I entered and they just stared at me. "YOU! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" Sunggyu yelled at me.

"Me?"

"YES YOU! IF HE DIDN'T ACCEPT THAT COMMERCIAL, THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN!"

"HYUNG! That's enough," Dongwoo interrupted. "It's his life, you can't just tell him what to do with his life."

"Fine... now I'm the bad guy," he said. "Why don't you and your girlfriend get out of this dorm!" He yelled at Woohyun.

"FINE! I will!" Woohyun said taking out his bag. He filled it up with his clothes and essentials. We walked out the dorm and headed back to my dorm. 

"Woohyun-ah..."

"Yes babe?"

"Mianhae."

He stopped and looked at me. "Minyoung, you don't need to be sorry. I love you and I'll be there for you no matter what. I love you okay?"

I hugged him. "I love you too~~"