One

More than my best friend brother

I woke up this morning at Deanna's. I smiled as I saw her on the other side of me still sleeping. I heard my stomach growl.I sighed and rolled off the bed and get something to eat. It wasn't really awkward to just go downstairs and get something.. I mean we've been bestfriend since we were 5. We were all practically like a family.I went downstair and get some cereal. When I sat down, Kevin, Deanna's brother came downstairs. I took a glance at him then looked back down at my cereal. When I first realized that I'm in love with him is that when 1 was 10 and he was 12. he stood up for me one day at the park. Someboy was meesing with me as you know, when we were 10, we were very immature.Kevin was at the park with his friends and he saw the boy messing with me.So he went up to him, and punch him in the face. After that, the boy never messing up with me again. I laughed to myself.

"What are you laughing at?" Kevin asked me from behind. While he did so, he played with my hair. I don't know why. But, he told me that my hair was always so soft. I saw him pulled up a seat next to me and he sat down with a bowl of cereal. "Oh nothing.. Just memories..." He nodded his head and continue chewing. Then he looked at me and smiled.

"Do any of these memories include me?" I smiled and nodded

"Actually.. Yes" now he looked amuse. He took another bite of his cereal and then spoke.

"What memory would this be?"  He was waiting for my answer, but I took as long as I could to chew.

"Well it was when we were at the park, I was 10 and you were 12,  and this boy was tormenting me and....."

"And I beat him up" he said with a smile. Istarted to laughed. 

"Um.. I don't remember you beating him up. All u do was punch him in the face.Once. And it wasn't even that hard."I was teasing him. He then frowned and look over at me, a mischevious smile on his face. "U're going to regret saying that". He then bolted towards me and I ran. I was laughing so hard. I ran behind the counter and then I ran to the kitchen table, but he caught me. He grabbed my wrist from behind and lift me up and twirling around. I was laughing so much, that is until I heared someone clear their throat. I lokked up to see Ms. Woo (Kevin's mom :p.) She was smiling at us. Kevin quickly put me down and I blushed. She walked towards us to get the newspaper and then before she walked out, she said "Be carefull u two luve birds". I couldn't help but blushed. I looked up at Kevin from behind my eyelashes and I could tell he was blushing too.

"Umm... I should go back up to Deanna's. See if she's up"He nodded his head. "yes.. um..you'll do that." I nodded and walked away. What was that. That was just a plain awkward. I reached to Deanna's room and she was already up and dressed. That's a first. She jumped at me." Get dressed. We're going to the mall" I smiled. I love the mall. I left the room and went to the bathroom to change.  When I got out, I was surprised to Deanna's outfit. She was all dressed up. Which means that we were going to hang out with her boyfriend too. I don't mind hanging out with Woohyun too. (YES IT'S NAM WOOHYUN FROM INFINITE)  but basically I will be seeing them swapping spit (ya know what I mean) but, I walked away and go shopping then she calls me when she's done.

We walked downstairs into the kitchen. Kevin was still there. He was listening to his favourite iPod. He looked up and saw us. He smiled at me. Then he looked at Deanna. "Aw... Does Deanna have another date with her boyfriend... WooHyun??". He smiled. I laughed and Deanna glared at me which stop me from laughing. "Actually, we're hanging out. And ShinYeong will be there, anyway" Kevin shot his eyes to me and I quickly lokked down at my feet. 

"Well, make sure he didn't pull a fast one on u, Deanna. Or else I will kick his " I could still feel Kevin was staring at me.I just keep looking at the ground. Ilokked up to see Deanna rolling her eyes and mumbling something under her breathe. I smiled a bit.

"Come on, ShinYeong-ah. We're going to be late". I nodded and follow her. On my way out, Kevin touched my hair. Again. I sighed in relief. Good, nothing awkward happens to me anymore.I got into the car, and Ms Woo was driving. We were young enough to drive, so we just let her drive us there. I looked out the window and saw houses start to pass by before my eyes.