Page 5

The Pages Of Their Book

"I dare you to confess again to Yoona!"

The Super Junior members were back at their dorm after a tiring goodbye stage performance. They were eating dinner when Ryeowook suggested to play truth or dare. Despite being all  exhausted, the members agreed to do it and soon after, a game full of surprising confessions, laughter and unexpected dares started. 

Donghae was having the time of his life until the tip of the bottle pointed at his direction. He bravely chose to do a dare despite the evil smirks that were plastered on his friends' faces. After Leeteuk gave him his challenge, he was left dumb-founded.

"Wha... what are you talking about Teukkie-hyung?" he said nervously.

"Don't act innocent now, Donghae." Leeteuk replied, still smirking.

"Bu... but..."

"Seriously hyung, did you really expect us to be that ignorant about your feelings for Yoona?" Kyuhyun interrupted. 

"We can see it." Yesung said.

"We can feel it." Sungmin added.

"And we happened to know about it. Well... Kangin-hyung happened to know about it." Ryeowook admitted.

"What? How?... What do you mean?" Donghae inquired. 

It was Eunhyuk who answered him this time. "Do you remember that time when manager-hyung announced that Yoona will  be starring in our music video for Marry U?"

Donghae quirred his eyebrows but nodded.

"That night, whether you were conciously doing it or not, Kangin-hyung saw you giving Siwon a glare just because his arm was resting comfortably on Yoona's shoulder."

"I honestly thought that it was Siwon whom you had an affection for. You know, like gay feelings..." Kangin said, earning a round of laughter from the other members and a look of utter disbelief from Donghae. "But then the next day, when I saw how jealous you were with the way Teukkie-hyung was feeding the rice rolls to Yoona, the truth suddenly hit me." Kangin continued. "It was actually Heechul-hyung and Kyuhyun whom I told first."

"But he basically informed everyone else after he had proven his hypothesis." Kyuhyun remarked.

Donghae eyed each of his group member before sighing and giving up. He admitted that he indeed have feelings for Yoona (it's not like they still don't know afterall), but also informed them that he already confessed and was rejected.

"That is why I told you to confess AGAIN, didn't I?" Leeteuk reminded him.

"But she..." Donghae paused as he  came into a sudden realization. "WAIT A MINUTE. HOW DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I ALREADY CONFESSED?!"

"Accidentally saw it." Siwon answered whilst raising both of his hands in surrender.

"Yeah. It was just an accident, hyung. But really, you were such a good kisser." Ryeowook added.

"What?! Where is the good in that when he didn't even use his tongue?!" Heechul and Kyuhyun countered.

Donghae's head began to hurt as his group members continued to  have shocking conversations. It was not until  Leeteuk made a serious statement that everyone else fell in silence.

"Donghae, this is not a matter of truth or dare anymore. We all know that there are a lot of guys who are after Yoona. Whether or not they are all serious about choosing her as their ideal type, some of them would definitely make a move on her. I am not saying this because you're my brother, but really, with all honesty, I think you are the only man whom I can entrust Yoona with."

Donghae understood what Leeteuk meant. Their group leader was almost everything to Yoona. He was a father, a brother, a friend and a senior to  her. It was safe to say that he had always been concerned about her well-being. Donghae somehow wanted to give Leeteuk that assurance. It would really mean the world to him if Yoona were to be his. But still, the feeling of being rejected again, the uncertainty that lies ahead; it made him weak from the inside.

"But hyung, isn't she too young for this?"

"Last time I checked, she's already 21."

"But I already made her to promise me that when she's finally ready... I mean... I told her that if she's ready..."

"She just need a little push, hyung." Siwon said all of a sudden. "I've known Yoona even before she could properly say my name. She's a smart  girl. She'll know what to do."

"Will I ever get a chance?" Donghae asked no one in particular.

"We have a two-day practice session with SNSD for the upcoming song  festivals. Do it there." Shindong said with finality.