4 Seasons Poster Request Shop

Description

Welcome, you, to 4 Seasons

 

 

Hello there! My name is Kei Lynn, and I run this request shop. You can request posters for your stories here. The main genres of posters made here are cute, drama, romance, angst, and horror/thriller. Unfortunately, however, I do not have the programs needed for GIF files, so please do not request those. Please read the rules below for further details and also to get the request form. Also, be sure to look into the Poster Giveaway to see if you could win a poster for a new story!

 

 

 

Embrace the seasons…//

 


 

 

Here, the shop's mascots are Sunny (from SNSD) and Soohyun (from U-KISS).
They represent the shop full-heartedly.
So if you see them around, pay attention to the announcements and
notices they give out.
Thank you!

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Opened as of: May 27, 2012
End of Season: August 15, 2012
Closed Shop: --
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

×1. Don't request a poster from me if you already have one or have requested for another.
×2. Only one request per time frame is free, if the shop is busy. If the shop is busy, and you request for another poster after your first, then it will cost you 5 Karma Points;; however, if the shop isn't busy, then the requests will be free. (I will notify you by pm if you need to pay)
×3. In order to fully know when your poster is done, subscribe to the shop. Yes, it is a high possibility that I will inform you of its completion on your wall or email, but I might forget. So subscribe.
×4. I would highly appreciate it if you would credit this shop in your forward, but it is not mandatory.
×5. For requesting, be sure to fill out the Request Form located below.
×6. This season's password is 'yeolum.' You must put this password in the form or else I will not accept your request. Remember, the password changes every “season.”
×7. You must send your request forms to this email: [email protected].
×8. For pictures, make sure they are HQ, the links aren’t broken, and you have a few back-up ones in case I have issues with the first choice.
×9. No ography. I understand most stories have , lemon, etc., but you don’t need to have that on a poster. If you send me pictures of completely people, your requested will be deleted and someone else will take your place.
×10. When filling out the form, take time to put in detail in each category so I can make a poster close to what you want for your story.
×11. My golden number is 25. Once I have 25 request forms, I will close the shop so I can start working on them. First come, first serve. Once I finish those, I will re-open the shop.
×12. If you’ve sent a request form, comment on this thread.
×13. One poster can take me one day if I’m not busy. So, 25 requests can take me from 25 days to one month. Please don’t rush me and be patient.
×14. If you wish to cancel a poster, please tell me within 1-3 days. If you don’t, then you will have to use my poster.
×15. Be sure to have read all of the rules before filling out the Request Form.
×16. If you are another Poster/Graphic Shop, and you wish to become an Affiliate, just request so in this thread

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Password:
Username:
Title of Story:
Genre:

Fandoms:
[Super Junior, SNSD, U-KISS, etc.]
Dimensions: [Your poster can either be 480x640 or 1200x800]
Quote(s) [if any]: [Any quotes/phrases from your story or of the sort that you would like to be placed on your poster. If you do not wish for there to be a quote, put 'none.'
Color Scheme:
[A certain color pallet you would like to be used for the poster. Like a pink texture, or a green overlay, etc.
Emotion: [What emotion best describes this story? Love, Anger, Sad, etc. Can put more than one]
Summary: [Give a brief summary of your story, so I can tell who are the main characters and I can determine the feeling of the story.
Requests: [List all of the things you want to be included in this poster. What do you imagine for your poster? Write down everything that you think should be put in this poster. This is going to be the poster your stuck with, so add as much of yourself into it as you can.]
Photos: [Make sure they are HQ and the links aren't broken. List the ones (and label them) you want to be used first, but also put the back-up pictures after them in case I somehow can't use the first choices.]
Your email: [I will not give away your email, nor will I use it to contact you after I have given you your poster. The email is solely for contacting you for poster purposes. After the poster has been completed, I will delete your email from the list.]

 

[Copy this]

 

I have read all of the rules, and I promise to obey all of them and to not abuse any rights. If I break any, I will accept the consequence of being prohibited from requesting anything from this shop again. I accept all responsibilities.”


 


 

Foreword

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. What program do you use for editing?
GIMP 2.0

2. Where do you get your textures, PNGs, brushes, fonts, etc.?
I get all of my textures and PNGs from deviantart.com. Brushes can be found on deviantart as well, but others are found on sites found on the google search engine. As for fonts, I get a lot of them from urbanfont.com and dafont.com.

3. Can you make a tutorial on how you make a poster?
I will be making a tutorial shortly, for all that have asked me in the past. Please be patient.

 


 

 

 


 

Cathy's Posters 4 Reals

 


 


 

PontatoFanta
The contest is up and running, so hopefully some people will enter. :]