001

We Got Married & Hello Baby : The S.M Edition

.

.

.

                                                                       1247634ugjywbxzzj.gif
 

It was a normal day for the S.M Idols, till they were ordered to go to this place of whatever they call it. 

After bringing their bags to their rooms, they all went to the living room, bored and confused

                                                                                   546524igwty0phlp.gif
 

"Why are we here by the way?" Stephanie asked while she sat on the floor with her unnies while looking at her watch. "Well stephie, manager just told us to go here. " Yunho sighed at the younger.

"Well if we won't do anything yet then let's wait." Lina sat down on the couch and lied down but was surprised by a doorbell.

"I'll answer it!" Jessica ran to the door and opened the door in total shock. "Junsu-shii " Jessica opened the door and looked like she just saw a ghost.

"Yes it's me ,dolphin boy. I'm back in S.M" Junsu happily hugged Jessica and smiled at her before getting in. "Hello there Ice Princess." Jaejoong smirked at Jessica and tapped her shoulder before going in. 

"Hi sleeping beauty." Yoochun smiled at Jessica before hugging her and closing the door. " So how were you without me?" Yoochun asked the younger who was walking with him.

"I was fine,oppa."Jessica replied quietly. " Heeeey brooooo!" Yesung came out of nowhere and suddenly hugged Jaejoong. ( I just couldn't avoid myself adding our dear Yesung. XD I just can't ..)

The both of them sat next to each other along with the other JYJ and CSJH members. Then one masked guy comes out from the bathroom ( Forgive me for choosing the bathroom.XD)

"Hello! Welcome to We Got Married & Hello Baby The S.M Edition." A female MC came out of nowhere from one of the doors took his mask out. " Hello i'm the MC Ahn Da Young imnida." the female MC

"Hello MC Park Ho Young imnida!" the male MC took of his mask and introducted himself. Then another  male and female MC came out from the kitchen." I'm Park Mi Rin imnida!" The female MC replied. " And I'm Jung Jae Yoon imnida." The male MC added.

"Hellllooo S.M Town idols!" Shin Dong Yup comes out from the front door and the idols immediately start greeting him. " It's been long since we've all seen each other. Especially you kids." Shin Dong Yup laughed and poked at the DBSK members who gave fake laughs.

"So if you are wondering to who they are, they will be my co- MC's. They are ulzzangs and are new MC's. " Shin Dong Yup pointed out to the four new MC's. " I've been training them very well to be great MC's. " Shin Dong Yup joked.

"So if they'll make mistakes you're to blame?" Taemin asked out of the blue. "Well... Yes." Shin Dong Yup paused for a few seconds and nodded his head in response. The other S.M Town artists just laughed at it.

" So before I get started, do you know what this show is about?" Shin Dong Yup asked them seriously while sitting next to them. "Uhm.. We Got Married we have to get married while in Hello Baby you have to take care of kids... So what's the point in case here then?" Leeteuk pointed out but gave up in the end.

"We'll it's kind of a combination of both , so to put it in detail.. Ahem.. So there would be couples chosen and then they'd have kids.." Shin Dong Yup looked at his placards before coughing to keep everyone quiet.

                                                 153625nqc2f58k5n.gif
 

...

"WHAT?!" The S.M Town members freaked out dumbfoundedly. " Yes.. You don't believe me? Ask the PD." Shin Dong Yup raised his voice at the PD's who just nodded.

"But how about those who have been on We Got Married already? And some of us have already been on Hello Baby." Taeyeon asked while looking around. " Those who have already been on We Got Married are completely safe from today, they only have to help the 'parents' in taking care of the children." MC Da Young pointed out.

"So if you are wondering, how many couples would there be.. Huh Ho Young?" Shin Dong Yup looked at his placards and looked at the MC Ho Young.  "Oh yes... The PD told me that their would be.....................................................2 couples." MC Ho Young replied after looking at his placard and paused for about a minute before announcing the results and putting up two fingers in the air that caused the S.M Town members to be surprised.

"We have determined the couples and their children even before the show started, so we will start announcing the couples in no time." Shin Dong Yup pointed out happily.

"But how many would be announced today?" Changmin asked using his wit. " We'd announce both at the same time already."

"EXO would be taking care of the kids when the couples are away. Who would take care of the kids most of the time while the couples are busy." MC Ho Young pointed out. " So while they'd be in charge with the kids.Changmin would be with me and the four MC's in the commentary room. While Yoona and Donghae would be in the 'Special Segment' of ours and it would change per episode. Shinee members and F(x) members would get rotationally on the episodes along with the kids and couples. Other CSJH, SNSD and SuJu members would be part of the interview portion and may also be in the 'Special Segment' and would help EXO with the kids" Shin Dong Yup explained.                                                         

"So.. Now we shall determine the first couple through special cards." MC Mi Rin brought out a gigantic box of paper. " We've already chosen the couple so you each have your designated cards with your names on it." MC Jae Yoon further explained.

"So MC Ho Young will distribute your cards." Shin Dong Yup said as he was observing his assistant MC's as they were giving away their cards.

                                                                               571112djs7d0vv4i.gif
 

Ƨρɛcιαℓ Ƨɛcтισи

The special section was a segment run by Yoona and Donghae mainly and it's guest/s would differ per episode.

"We're so sorry for the disruption of the announcement of the next couples of WGM The S.M Edition." Yoona stared seriously at the camera just like a news announcer.

"We don't want to spoil the surprise yet." Sooyoung replied to Yoona. " Just find out later on."

" Hello, S.M Town's Angel Yoona imnida." Yoona happily greeted while wearing a green tank top, polka dot jacket, a red skirt , yellow stilettos , a head band and her hair was loosely braided.

"Hello S.M Town's Fishy of the East Sea Dong Hae imnida." Donghae calmly greeted wearing a yellow suit with his hair slicked back which reminded you of the retro Oppa Oppa while wearing green glasses following the retro streak.

"Hello S.M Town Shikishin Goddess Sooyoung imnida." Sooyoung loudly greeted in a blue spaghetti strap dress, shiny leggings, white cardigan, her hair in a messy bun and in sky blue Converse All Stars shoes.

"I've just noticed now but we look like we're going to a retro themed party I guess?" Donghae scratched his head as he adjusted his green specs higher on his nose.

"I mean it's just obvious since today the theme of our episode is R.E.T.R.O!" Sooyoung facepalmed and scattered pieces of paper on the table. "Alright alright, so in relation to our retro concept we'd be talking about the past so who'll start?" Yoona looked at her script and looked at the others.

"Uhm.. Oh I know... Let's talk about how you had a crush on Yoochun hyung!" Donghae innocently looked down and suddenly blurted something that made Sooyoung choke.

"Not that! Next topic!" Yoona angrily hit the table and made a 'no' sign." " Just kidding. Nyaha. Ok, let's go to the JYJ topic." Donghae hit Yoona on the head gently before laughing while reading the script but had a serious face as he finished the sentence and it caused random silence.

"So the thing here is, ahem. JYJ is back with our crazy family in S.M Town. So, WELCOME!!!!!" Sooyoung boredly read the script before coughing and the reading the last sentence in a fast manner and then screamed happily ending it with a derp face.

"That was.. fast." Yoona looked down in confusion because she didn't really understand what Sooyoung was saying. " I'm just glad they're back! HARERUIA!" Donghae pointed out seriously before wailing his arms in joy.

"I guess everyone's on high today. Aahhehe." Yoona sarcastically replied while Donghae was tugging on her headband and Sooyoung was off to a corner with food.

"Okay.. I guess we can wrap up things now. Goodbye!" Yoona frowned looking around before politely bowing and waving her hands goodbye.

 

                                     989321gyey13hzit.gif

"So the guide for the colors inside the paper is that if you get green your safe.Pink and Baby blue you'd be paired with someone who'd be your partner. But don't open them till I say so." Shin Dong Yup pointed to their piece of papers.

"Ready. One two three!" Shin Dong Yup looked at everyone to be sure no one opened theirs yet and then he tapped the table on the count of 3.

Everyone checked their cards and most of them got green. Jessica and Yoochun got Pink. Jaejoong and Lina got Baby Blue.

"If you both got pink or blue , I would like to congratulate you as the new couples of WGM/ Hello Baby." Shin Dong Yup looked into their cards and congratulated them suddenly.

"So we have Mrs.Park and Mrs.Kim over here." Changmin coughed as he teased the four and Yoona couldn't stop laughing so she ended up hitting him in the face.

 

                                                                                               480419f38gzdedqd.gif
...

"So where are we going again ,oppa?" Jessica cluelessly asked as they were were being drived by the manager to some unknown place. Jessica wore a simple orange dress ,orange pumps ,a white cardigan and a summer hat." I'm not sure but I think I told you about the place before." Yoochun place a hand on his mouth while looking around before whispering to the manager to go to the place WGM told them to go. Yoochun wore a plaid shirt,pair of jeans , and a pair of Converse All Stars.

"We're here." Yoochun sighed as he got off the car and opened her door for her. "Timeless Gelato? Oh... yeah... Why did I forget.." Jessica looked around and suddenly remembered.

" I brought you here before since I wanted you to taste it since everyone was busy." Yoochun smiled back and held her hand going inside.

"Oh hello hyung! I didn't expect you'd be here with dear Jessica noona I haven't seen for ages." Yoohwan came out of nowhere and was surprised that Jessica was with him.

"Hello Yoohwan-ah! You've grown a lot from how I saw you the last time. You're taller than Yoochun oppa already." Jessica greeted the younger and patted his head.

The two of them sat on a corner right in front of each other. " Any flavor you want?" Yoochun asked as he got a tissue. " Uhm... I'll get Cherry Flavor please."Jessica shyly replied.

Then they both started ordering and had awkard silence while they were eating their gelatos.

---

"Noona." Jaejoong stared at Lina while they were eating at the high class resturant Changmin suggested them to go in a tuxedo. " Stop staring at me please." Lina hid her face with a blue purse that matches her blue cocktail dress, blue heels and her hair elegantly curled.

"So tell me what you want us to do and order. Here you order first." Jaejoong looked around before handing out the menu the waiter gave him.

They started ordering and then they started eating in about 15 minutes.

"So noona, how's CSJH?" Jaejoong curiously asked while twirling his carbonara on his fork. "Well..We're preparing an album with Shinsadong Tiger and Sweetune these days.. so guys expect our full fledged comeback!" Lina looked at her food and then smiled at the camera as she finished the sentence.

"Want me to write a song for you,ey?" Jaejoong teased Lina by tapping her shoulder lightly. " No Jaejoong!" Lina laughed while slapping his hand.

"I'm just kidding,alright noona? So who'd be on your album too, I mean what you can say for now about the new album." Jaejoong asked awkwardly while finishing up his carbonara.

"Well.. We'd be working with Shinsadong Tiger and Sweetune along with Mr. Yoo Young Jin , Ms. Kenzie and many other top notched songwriters so expect an album from us soon." Lina started talking to the camera.

"Noona why u no talk to me instead of that camera?" Jaejoong pretended to sob as he was pulling his hand while she was busy talking to the camera."Alright Jae chill." Lina laughed while letting go of his hand.

"So do you like the food?" Jaejoong asked while getting a plate of ribs. "...I loved it." Lina stared at the food one by one before answering.

"Ok.. Then I'll bring you here next time when I can." Jaejoong stood up before going to the cashier to pay the bills.

                                                               439857hze1vgnqaz.gif
 

(A/N: Finally wrapping up the 1st Chapter after 3 months of editing. :D I'd like to thank my subsribers. of you guys, ILABUGUYS. Please subsribe and comment! There would be a featured couple every chapter so don't mind to request. :D )