I LOVE YOU GOODBYE

THE GIRL THEY LOVE (DARAGON VERSION)

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

          She locked herself in her room. Trying to get hold of herself and think about what happened.

She must have told Jiyong that she still loves him and badly wants him back into her life. No matter how many times Jiyong will hurt her, she will still accept them.

She doesn’t care anymore. What she felt right now, the hurt is twice or maybe more. And it’s killing her.

 

She made a mistake. She shouldn’t have mistaken Chaerin as the new found love of Jiyong. Whom she caught them hugging each other.

She remembers that scene.

Vivid and still clear.

Her heart was shattered when she saw them at that time.

a.jpg?w=540&h=303

 

Then here came Tabi. The one who was there when she was lonely.

She taught of having him to make Jiyong jealous but she didn’t continue her plan.

She doesn’t want to tag along Tabi of all people into her plans.

But for unknown reason, Tabi was involuntary went along the plan. But he felt sorry for Tabi. She thought it was for good...that she will fall inlove with Tabi too. But she guesses, she loves Jiyong too much that she can’t transfer her love to Tabi.

She had been trying to call Jiyong for millionth times.

But rejects and can’t reach were all she would hear from the other line.

 

“Noona, there is nothing between us with Jiyong-oppa.” Chaerin said as she was crying in the living room a while ago.

“Huh?! What do you mean? I saw you two hugging each other.” she whimpers.

“I was just comforting him noona. He’s still inlove you. And he’s badly hurt because of the taught that you don’t love him anymore.”

 

And that was that. A mistake.

 

A clear mistake.

If she only ... if she only said to him earlier that she still wants him back.

 

She held the bracelet that Jiyong gave her. And tighten the grip into her palm.

And cries again.

 

TOP’S POV



          That brief second that their eyes met, he had still hoped for a chance. But when she had decided to rush out after Jiyong, He recognized defeat.

Dara didn’t realize it, but with that simple gesture, he knew she had made her choice.

He just didn’t know what happened afterwards. He was left alone in the restaurant with only his thoughts to look after him. Did she admit everything to Jiyong? Did they fight? Is she alright? He already the truth a long time ago but doubts still kill him because he didn't want to distrupt him in pursuing Dara. Past is past as he would say,

 

 

He couldn’t sleep the night after the incident.

He was worried in Dara. He’s been trying to call but she’s not answering her phone nor a single reply of text message.

 

He woke up early and went to the girls’ dorm trying his luck to catch up and talk to Dara. He must know if she’s alright.

 

He saw Bom-noona and Minzy went out and started walking.

They then saw him and approached him.

“Good morning.Can I see her?” Tabi with his serious, gorgeous face.

“Uhmm, she’s going out soon. Just wait for her. She told us everything last night. She really needs comfort Tabi. “ Bom-noona said.

“Be good to her oppa, she’s not feeling well.” She said continued her walk with a sad face.

 

 

Then she saw Chaerin with Dara.

The two stopped.

Dara not facing him.

“Hi Tabi-oppa. “ Chaerin greeted him.

Dara let a weak smile on her face shows.

He knew her so well that just by looking at her now, he could tell something was troubling her. She was just putting up an effort against it, trying to hide behind her strength.

Then Chaerin smiled back and left the two behind.


Moments later, walking quietly with Dara at his side, helping carrying her bag.


“My bag must be heavy.”she broke the silence first.

He answered with a grin, adjusting the weights of both their bags on his shoulders. “I don’t really notice.” When she averted her gaze to the ground, he found the boldness to plod on. “Dara, about yesterday….”

“I don’t really want to talk about it, Tabi.”

 

“What happened?” he persisted.


She continued to walk, faster this time, even distancing herself from him. He noticed that her shoulders were shaking, but as he caught up with her long strides, he discovered she was actually in tears.

Without thinking, he reached out to touch her face.

“No.”

“Please, just tell me what-”

“I said *no,*. I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Damnit! Will you stop and look at me?” he snapped, catching her arm. “You can talk to me. I’m here. I’ll listen. Don’t you know me at all?”

She made no pretense of hiding her crying now. Drops of tears clung to her jaw before they fell to her blouse. She looked so vulnerable, that all Tabi wanted then was to take her in his arms.

 Instead, he took her hand gently, an apology on his part for his bruising manner earlier, and led her to a bench in the hallway. He still held her hand in his when they were already seated, their bags lying by their feet.

“Tabi,” she said softly after some time. “I do owe you the truth. I owe both of you the truth. But it’s not exactly easy.”

He fished out a clean handkerchief from his pocket and touched it to her face. “It never is.”

She let him wipe the wetness from her cheeks, and he tried not to notice how the flecks of blue in her eyes were made clearer and bigger by her tears. When he pulled away and folded the handkerchief, he heard her heave a deep sigh.

“He hates me,” she began.

“That’s ridiculous. Jiyong can never hate you. He’s madly in love with you.” *And so am I,* Tabi added, but only to himself.

Dara sniffed, shaking her head. “He’s had a change of heart. I can’t blame him. After what he heard me say in last night, how can I?”

“So you really two had a relationship.” At her quiet nod, he went on with the more difficult question.

“I knew that already, but hearing from you it was all worth the doubts.”

“That was two years ago. And I’m sorry if we hid it from you guys. Tabi, I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry.” She could hardly breathe between her sobs.

Those large pools of deep brown met his eyes.

“Ssh.. it’s okay.”


Tabi shut his eyes. “Everything will be alright Dara.”

“I tried telling him yesterday about us and that I still love him and I want him back,” she whispered, her voice breaking down, followed by a batch of tears. “But he wouldn’t even give me a chance to explain. I don’t know. Maybe it’s better this way.”

He smoothed the hair sticking to her forehead while she wiped at her tears. She didn’t mind, for which he was pleased. “What do you mean it’s b-”

“Tabi,” she drew out his name. “It’s better this way, I don’t want to hurt you or him or anyone else.”


He felt ashamed and guilty for the things she had to do just because of his pride. He placed his hands gently on both sides of her face and pulled her closer. “But you’re the one hurting.”

“So you’re willing to let him just slip through your hands again? You’re willing to give up that much?he continued.

She bit her lip and nodded.

“Dara,” he whispered, running his thumb over her smooth eyebrow. “Don’t think about me. Think about yourself. Yes, I love you but I have to let you go because you love Jiyong and not me. So don’t worry.”

“I love you so much that I’m willing to let you go. So please, don’t make me think that what I’ve decided is a mistake.” he could hardly say those words but he had to.


A single teardrop trailed its way down her cheek. The silence said more than words could.

Much later, standing in front of her doorstep of the girls practice room, Tabi lingers those wishes he has in mind that he and Dara would might share on that exact same spot… holding hands, kissing, laughing, or just embracing. But he guesses those wishes never will come true.

“Tabi, thank you.” She looked up and stared at his eyes.

 

He cupped her face on his both hands. And kissed her forehead.

“I love you and goodbye. ” He said and left Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

woooot?! sorry for the late update. T_______T

kyaaaa! have you seen the new mv of bigbang? monster?!! <3