Buried in the Library

Be my Sun.

 

Soonkyu is in the library as usual burying herself in many literature books on the table.  She loves books, Soonkyu just loves how she can go to a different place simply with words.

Soonkyu p.o.v
After closing a book, she streches her back with her hand above her head.
Ah~  "Pride and Prejudice" is such a good book! Should i read The Great Gatsby next?(with a smile on her face)
(Soonkyu looks @ her watch)
Ah? It's already 7? It's dinner time, dad is gonna be mad at me!....

Soonkyu forgotten she lives alone since her parents live overseas. But she comes back to a realization.

I guess i will check this book out and read it at home..(blushes)

Soonkyu goes to the checkout counter
Um.. I would like to checkout this book.

Librarian: Ah Soonkyu! Didn't realize you were here. I was caught up in reading Slam dunk! (A popular Japanese basketball manga)
Librarian: If it wasn't for you, i would have probably lock up late everyday, haha.
Soonkyu: Ah.. is that so? Haha
Librarian: Well let me see the book.
Soonkyu hands over the book.
Librarian does somehing on the computer.
 

Sungmin pov
Aish! I forgot to pick up some music sheets at the library today! I hope it's not closed yet!
Sungmin is seen sprinting to the library with his backpack and guitar case.

Sungmin finally gets to the library but sees something interesting happening so he hides behind the door to watch. While doing so, he takes out his phone and records.

Librarian: Soonkyu, it seems like you already have too many books checked out already..
Soonkyu: Eh really!?! I dont remember doing so though!
Librarian: haha, tell you what. Since we're friends and you're my dongsang I let you take it home secretly if you do something.


Soonkyu starts to think "Eh? Does he want my body!?!"


Soonkyu: um.. what?
Librarian: Do an aegyo act asking for the book. Haha.
Soonkyu: eh? Why!?!
Librarian: haha, because you are always reserved and quiet, but it seems like it would suit your image.


Soonkyu takes a couple of seconds debating on doing it. She finally decides to do it


Soonkyu: while fiddling with the fingers in a cutesy voice. Taecyeon oppa!~ can I please take the book home pleassse?~ 

 

Sungmin saw this and couldn't hold his laughter.

Sungmin: pfft. with one of his hands covering his mouth

Taecyeon and Soonkyu notices him. Soonkyu starts to blush and ran off with the book passing Sungmin by the door.

Taecyeon: Ah~ isn't she adorable? My little dongsang. Chuckles.
Sungmin: I guess haha... hey, I came here to get something but i'll guess that can wait until tomorrow.
Taecyeon: Eh why hyung?
Sungmin: I found something new interesting. Well see you tomorrow!

Back to you Soonkyu p.o.v
Takes off where Soonkyu is seen in her neighborhood.

Aish! I cant believed I did that? But why did it felt kinda good?...
Nevermind that! I can't believed somebody else saw me doing it! Aghh!