One Thing

Drafts To Drabbles

 

One Thing
 
Implied: SooSeo
 
 
 
"HAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" 
 
A roar of laughter is covering the whole dorm of SNSD. You can hear a dorky-ahjumma laugh, a cold laugh,  a laugh full of aegyo, a laugh with matching eyesmiles, the pranksters's laughters, and the worst and most annoying laugh, the ones coming from the depths of an alligator mouth.
 
There are only two laughs you cannot hear during those times, firstly the maknae's laugh. Why? She isn't fund of laughing on something she considers a 'serious problem'. Here's a tip, everybody knows Seohyun had a crush on Sooyoung, even Sooyoung herself. Sooyoung doesn't take it seriously.
 
Secondly, the shikshin's laugh. Uncommon, right? Why isn't she laughing?
 
Basically because she's the source of laughter. Not actually her but that obviously large enough, red spot on the top of her nose.
 
People usually call that a pimple, if I'm not mistaken.
 
"Seriously, unnies, stop making fun of Soo-unnie." Seohyun pouted at her unnies but they all just got fed up by those repeating statement. Seohyun helps Sooyoung to get rid off that so called zit.
 
"Hey Soo, why are you trying to erase your beauty spot?" Yoona tapped Sooyong's shoulder as everybody is drifted to laughter again. All Sooyoung could do is to give them a 'cold-enough' look. It is not as scary as Jessica's though. Compared to the ice princess, hers is level 0.1, while the master is level 100 in coldness.
 
"Sheesh! You!!!" Sooyoung growls as she glares at her unnies. 
 
"Unnie stop growling." Seohyun damps a cotton ball damped on a salt solution. They were sitting on a couch, and everytime a person passess along there, all she can hear is a teasing supressed laughter. Some of them almost fart due to trying hard to surpress all their chuckles.
 
"Seohyun-ah.." Sooyoung looked at the youngest girl who's busy operating her pimp- oooops, we should call it spot, better to hear.
 
"Hmm..?" Seohyun's gentle mumbles make Sooyoung's heart go wild and beats louder and faster.
 
I hope she can't hear how loud it is.
 
"Pfffffftttttt-!" The YoonYul gag team passed by them again. You wouldn't know how many times they were passing by, just doing it for a purpose.
 
"Thanks." Sooyoung smiled as Seohyun reposition her hand on her unnie's face.
 
"Unnie, they said when you catch a pimple they said you're in love, is it true?" Seohyun unhesitatingly asked.
 
"Uhh.. I don't know?" Sooyoung found the latter's lips kissable and tasty.
 
Closer. Closer. Closer. Sooyoung's face automatically drew closer to Seohyun's as the maknae blushes and stuns. She doesn't know what to do. She can't even utter a single thought. Her hands felt like loosen their strength and her face was totally shocked. Who wouldn't be shocked if your crush suddenly wanted a kiss from you? 
 
"Get your mask away from the maknae!!!!" A newspaper was slammed at Sooyoung's nose, making her shout in pain and stood from her seat.
 
"Ouch!!!" Sooyoung glared at her oldest unnie and asked, "What was that for?"
 
"You're attempting to kiss the maknae!" Taeyeon scolded her as she heard a small giggle from Seohyun, who's now 'hiding' at the back of her 'umma'.
 
"I didn't!" Sooyoung pretended. Her mind have gone crazy. She was so frustrated by her dorky unnie who suddenly bursted in laughter, again.
 
"What's so funny?"
 
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
 
Sooyoung sighed.
 
"AHAHAAHAAHA!! Seriously Soo, that- Pff. That spot- Pooof! It's like getting bigger when you get angry!!" After explaining hard between her laughter, Taeyeon walked away, of course, still laughing.
 
 
On her bed, Sooyoung just wanted peace. She can see Jessica, the sleeping beauty, was already drifted to cloudy world. She just lay down and stared at the darkness.
 
"Ahummpff!" A sudden outburst of chuckle was heard from the latter.
 
"Yah! Get out!" Sooyoung threw a pillow on the bursting girl on her bed. 
 
"I'd better do. I'll be on Tiff's room." Jessica managed to chuckle before leaving their room. Sooyoung sighed, what's so funny about it?
 
After a few seconds of silence, she can hear some noise from the other room. She got outside and tried to track where the noise is coming from. Later on she confirmed it, it's from Hyoyeon and maknae's room.
 
She walked cautiously and tried to stick her ear on the door not when someone opened it.
 
"Sooyoung-unnie." Seohyun immediately closed the door behind her, like hiding something from inside. Sooyoung insisted to open.
 
"Unnie please don't try to enter." Seohyun gently treatened her.
 
"Like I can't." Sooyoung smirked and pushed the door to reveal a 'cosplayer's' room. Cosplayer because Hyoyeon is dressed as a giant pimple.
 
"I told you unnie, don't enter."
 
 
 
 
The next day...
 
 
Sooyoung woke up early, not hearing any sounds of teasing like a nightmare. She's the only one in their room, the fact that Jessica shared room or bed with Tiffany. She looked herself at the mirror and then.
 
"YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung throw every pillow she held on her hands as a celebration for 'my-pimple-is-gone' day.
 
She swished her hips and rocked like a rockstar. She wanted to boast everyone about it. Thus, she hurried herself outside and opened every room's door seeing no people inside. The last door she opened was Hyoyeon's and Seohyun's. But it seems like all the people have gathered up there. Seems lonely.
 
"Hey, why are you guys..." Sooyoung's eyes widened in shock when she saw Seohyun's face.
 
She bursted out laughing.
 
"Maknae, where did you get that beauty spot?" Sooyoung chuckled again. She's the only one chuckling.
 
"What?" Sooyoung realized the awkward atmosphere.
 
"You ruined our maknae." Taeyeon and the girls glared at her. Seohyun burried her face on her palms.
 
"Fix it." The girls trapped her inside together with shy Seohyun. The two of them were left.
 
Sooyoung just smiled. She walked towards the maknae.
 
She really got unnies' care and trust, unlike me. That's the thing.
 
She sat beside Seohyun and started, "Seohyun-ah, are you inlove?"
 
Seohyun just looked away, still hiding her face. Sooyoung smiled, she loves how shy the maknae is. She loves how she, herself, makes the maknae's world go crazy. She loves how the maknae blushes when they were together. She loves how the maknae cares for her. And most specially, she's sure of one thing, she loves the maknae too.
 
She peeped through Seohyun's fingers and slowly took her hands and revealed the maknae's face.
 
"There they are. Kissable and tasty." Sooyoung smirked as she slowly leaned and attempted to kiss. Seohyun just don't know but she felt her eyes closed.
 
"Sooyoung don't kiss her, okay?" A faded reminder outside from Taeyeon was heard. Sooyoung just released a small chuckle.
 
'At least I didn't get their trust. That's my thing.' 
 
Sooyoung continued her way to Seohyun's lips.
 
 
END
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Weak! I don't know really if this gonna stand out. I just get bored a while ago and suddenly a very NICE idea of pimples popped in my brain. BRAIN DRAIN!
 
I'll be up for my next sooseo drabble!
 
:D