Sehun and Kyungsoo Think A Lot Too

Sehun's Umma

 

Because of popular demand, heres my attempt at a sequel...please don't expect too much lmfao ; ; 

Thanks for reading!!! :)


 

Jongin wears a haughty expression on his face as he hears the glass door click open, allowing him access to the lobby of an expensive apartment complex. When he’s pressing the “6” button in the elevator to take him up to the said floor, while he’s walking along the all too familiar hallway and pushing open the already unlocked door to his recent favourite hangout, his smug disposition doesn’t change. He arrives at his favourite hangout, namely Sehun’s place because he is not so secretly currently infatuated with his classmates “mom”.

 Jongin finds it cute when Kyungsoo comes home at exactly five o’clock in the evening everyday with his arms full of groceries. Kyungsoo never fails to look frightened and stunned every time he sees that Jongin is waiting for him in the kitchen; elbow resting on the marble counter top as usual. And by every time, he means every day since a month ago when he first visited. Kyungsoo hasn’t talked to him unless asked since the first day but Jongin thinks he’s made progress since he catches the older boy staring at him sometimes. 

Jongin assumes Kyungsoo is a live in nanny of some sort because from what he’s heard from classmates at school, Sehun’s parents are apparently CEO’s of some sort of large corporation –which means they are obviously too busy to come home on time just to make dinner. Sehun only lives in this apartment complex because it’s closer to the school. So Jongin finds it particularly strange when Sehun circles around Kyungsoo while he’s busy slicing tomatoes presumably for spaghetti sauce and whining things like: “umma I’m so hungry, hurry up!” or “umma, why do we always eat spaghetti?” but Kyungsoo doesn’t even flinch at the title so Jongin acts as if the word is like an “elephant in the room” and doesn’t ask.

Sehun doesn’t mind that Jongin practically lives at his home now since he’s already gotten past the whole “classmate hitting on my mom” issue. In fact, he finds it quite entertaining to see Jongin’s many attempts at asking Kyungsoo out on dinner dates. To which Kyungsoo quietly declines, murmuring about how it’s his job to make dinner for Sehun while wearing his usual “I just witnessed a murder” face. He snickers when he sees Jongin’s shattered pride visibly expressed on his face and he knows that his classmate is mentally questioning if his “y icon” role at school is just a fluke.

Most of the time, Jongin stays for dinner and today is no exception; much to Kyungsoo’s pretend despair. Pretend because Sehun sees the way Kyungsoo flushes whenever Jongin compliments his homemade spaghetti sauce. He even catches Kyungsoo searching up cheese related dishes on his laptop one night after Jongin notes how much he likes cheese at the dinner table.

While Kyungsoo is folding the laundry, Sehun walks in and whispers to Kyungsoo that he was beaming when Jongin helped him rinse the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher. And when their hands accidentally brushed against one another, he blushed. Kyungsoo responds in stutters and inaudible excuses before hiding his reddening face and shutting himself in his bedroom. The rest of the unfolded laundry is abandoned but Sehun doesn’t care and just smirks.

When Jongin and Sehun finish their homework later than usual one day, Jongin declares that he has to stay the night. Kyungsoo has high suspicions that the two high schoolers had it planned out since finding a topic for their science project isn’t too hard; especially when the teacher only gave them three choices to pick from. Kyungsoo brings out the extra blanket and pillow and lays it out carefully on the leather couch anyways and tries not to stare at Jongin’s well-formed abs and tanned skin as he decides to change into a borrowed wife beater out in the middle of the living room.

Later when Kyungsoo is brushing his teeth, his thoughts accidentally wander and he wonders what it’d be like to kiss the younger boys plush and soft looking lips – he almost chokes on the minty toothpaste.

Kyungsoo almost chokes again when he sees Jongin laid out on his bed instead of where he’s supposed to be:  a.k.a. the living room couch. 

Kyungsoo manages to stutter a “what are you doing” with the most scandalized expression adorning his face before Jongin rolls off the bed, walks over to him and pulls him in to a kiss; Jongin’s lips are just as soft as he imagines and his mouth tastes like minty toothpaste so Kyungsoo kisses back and ignores the voice in the back of his head telling him he’s crazy for kissing Sehun’s classmate.

“You still haven’t told me your opinion on dating high schoolers.”

Kyungsoo thinks Jongin is a good kisser.

****************

When Sehun comes out from the bathroom, he witnesses Jongin getting pushed out of the bedroom by a disheveled looking Kyungsoo; his hair is a tousled mess and his eyes are ten times wider than usual. Jongin seems delighted instead of the usual depressed demeanour and Sehun decides not to question when he spots a dark red bruise adorning his umma’s neck that obviously wasn’t there before.