TRUTH or DARE

THE LIE

 

“Truth or dare?” asked Jessica who was holding the empty Soju bottle. From the mischief on her eyes, she can already figure out that she’s up to something. She snatched the glass of vodka on Yoona’s hand and drank it straight.

“Truth”

“So, do you like TOP?” asked Sooyoung who was playfully sipping her Soju with a straw (straight from the bootle). Her eyes widen in disbelief.

‘HOW’D THEYKNOW?’

As if reading her thoughts on her astonished face, Taeyon grabbed the bottle from Jessica then moved it near her chin.

“Girl, you’re too trabsparent,” she commented before letting out a soft giggle. “So, do like him?”

.

.

.

She didn’t know if it’s because of the alcohol or if it’s plainly her imagination, but she did saw TOP with Park Bom on the bar counter.

‘SO THE RUMORS WERE TRUE?’

They were just talking but her malicious, and well, jealous heart was silently bleeding at the sight of them. She immediately looked down when he looked at her direction. She could feel her cheeks burned and her heart pattered, sort of going out of her chest.

‘HOW COME HE’S HERE?’

“Ey~ what’s wrong? Why are you breathing heavily?” asked Sunny. She shook her head in reply. She knew they were very much anticipating for her answer, or rather confirmation.

‘DOES SHE LIKE HIM? SUPPPPPEEEERRRRR~ And for a long time she had kept it inside her for she knew he would never notice her, well, not until she became a member a member of SNSD. But still, nothing much changed. She liked everything about him. From his signature smiling eyes, vibrant colorful hair, to his remarkable dancing and singing talent, and every little thing about him. As a matter of fact, LIKE is an understatement--- she LOVE him. And though her mind kept on denying it, her heart had already embraced that fact.

“So, Tiff do you like him?”

.

.

.

‘WHAT’S THE USE F KEEPING IT? THEY’RE HER BESTFRIENDS.’

.

.

.

She smiled then looked at each one of them… then she spotted him, still on the bar counter, torridly kissing Park Bom.

She smiled.

“NO.”

 

A/N: watch out for the truth. =)