The BIG Day!

They called him princess

Heya people! This is my 2nd chapter! Btw, can you guess who's the baby?? Hehe, you can lah by reading the whole last chapter, I gave you enough clues >_< How to say this, but I really love details even the smallest one. In real life my friends would be impatient if I tell them story cuz it really took some times to the main story. And I make thing BIG for some things that is not even BIG. LOL, please bear with me. Just like you I love BigBang OK? (lol i know this is kinda out of topic) But please do enjoy reading my fic ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the BIG day comes, everybody is busy since dawn preparing things for the first day. The nannies preparing the outfit for the Lee's family, the guards tighten the security, the maids decorating the house, the chefs cooking the food, the assitstants picking up the family, and Lee's family is preparing the STAR of the day. It's 4pm and all are finished doing their duty. All guests already gathered, and the head of Lee's family finally showing himself in front of the guests.

"Good evening everybody!" said Lee Kwanghee happily

"Good evening!" answered the guests together.

"Thank you for coming here, as you know I don't celebrate things often. But when I do it's a huge one, hahaha. Well, yes welcoming the new member and the only heir of Lee's family..." 

His wife Karam walks to his husband cuddling his son and give him to the husband.

"Let me introduce you to... LEE SEUNGHYUN!" said Lee Kwanghee while holding the baby facing the audience.

The audience clapping their hands. Some of them murmuring of how cute the baby is.

"Now the party is start please enjoy yourselves!"

Kwanghee, Karam, Seunghyun leaves their place and heading to a more private room, there's already Kwanghee big family waiting there.

"Ahh amma&appa!! Here meet your newest grandson! Seunghyun!" said Kwanghee excited.

His amma and appa goes closer to them and hold the baby.

"Ohh.. So cute! Look at his eyes! They're totally yours Kwanghee!" said amma super happy.

"Wow, he looks like you back then! But of course he's cuter hahahahahhaa" said appa laughing. The rest laugh too.

"Appa, you're so mean!" Kwanghee pouts.

"Geez Kwanghee you already have 3 childs and you're still acting like a child!" said Hani teases him.

The rest laugh again. So basically the 1st day of the party they will have Seunghyun with the whole of Lee's family. The next day it's time for Seunghyun to play with Park family or Karam's family (her maiden name is Park Karam).

"Aisshh.... His eyes! His lips! His features really looks like both of yours!!" said Karam's amma.

"Of course amma, he's their child" said Karam's appa.

"I know dear, but I just want to point it out! Can't you go with the flow" said Karam's amma again.

"Hahahaha" he laughs while cuddling his grandson.

"So what's his name?" asked appa.

"He's Lee Seunghyun appa" said Karam smiling.

"So, I've heard about his health. Be tough Karam, it was like me and your amma when we had you. We also shocked about your health, but look at you now! You even have 3 children!"

"Yes appa. I'll do my best, there's Kwanghee supporting me and my 2 daughters. And you and amma, and the others" said Karam while Kwanghee holds his waist from behind.

"That's my daughter!" said appa smiling.

Then the next day the Lee's & Park's Family is going out for a picnic. The day after Kwanghee & Karam introducing their only son to their friends, and so they introduce Seunghyun until the last day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMG I just can't wait to write the grown up Seungri!!!!!!!!!!! Well not grown up, at least he can already talk lol. Please Leave Me a Comment! ^_____^

P.S: my internet connection was kind of slow, I thought not only my cable tv but my connection is also being a bish!! OMG thanks god it doesn't so I can post my new chapter >_<