Childhood Memories [Kibum Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))
Kibum was your childhood friend and he went to America to pursue his studies. He stayed there for 5 years and came back in Korea with his parents. Now that you're 18, you grew into a beautiful lady, shocking him. Since his and your parents are friends, they all invited you to dinner.
 
You dressed in a simple, yet beautiful way. Kibum was not yet there, and you browsed all the pictures in the living room. Your picture with him back then was still there. After a minute of looking, Kibum was there.
 
Kibum: ____?
You: Ah.. *bows* Sorry.. *blush*
Kibum: Pabo. It's me!! Kim Kibum! Do you still remember me?
You: Kibum oppa??! *shocked* You've grown taller.. and your muscles..
Kibum: Ya.. why do you have to notice my muscles first? *smirks* *lifts your chin* E. HAHAHAHA!
You: I am not a e! *blushing*
Kibum: Just kidding. *pinches your nose* I miss you. *hugs you*
You: I miss you too, oppa.. Who knew that a wimp like you would grow into a handsome guy?
Kibum: Hey! And you.. piggy.. are now a pretty lady.
You: WHO ARE YOU CALLING PIGGY? WIMP!
 
You and Kibum ran outside like kids as you reached the balcony. That time everything became serious~
 
Kibum: ____, do you know why I came back here in Korea?
You: I don't know.. Yeah why?
Kibum: Because of you..
You: How come?
Kibum: Aish do I have to demonstrate? I love you, silly.
You: Eh?
 
He touched your lips and gave you a passionate kiss. And it felt great.
 
You: I love you ever since, Kibum.
Kibum: So did I. And nothing changed.
 
You kissed once again, and cherished every moment. The guy you used to tease became your first boyfriend~