My family

I'll be there for you

THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM LOVESUNGMIN, SO I HOPE I DO GOOD AND LIVE UP TO EVERYONES EXPECTATIONS.

Sungmin sighed as he stared blankly up at the ceiling. He wouldn’t cry, he had promised himself he would be strong for his grandmother before her passing. But now, he didn’t know if he could fulfill that promise. He felt so alone and helpless. Like this had all been his fault. The woman had helped raise him and he had barely been there for her. He wanted to scream, to roll over and just die with the torment. Laughter from the others outside his room sickened him. How could they be laughing when he was in here just a few steps away in misery? Did they not care, did they not know how he felt? He cursed them, throwing one of his many pinked stuff animals at the door with a yell silencing the noise. Sure they were finishing their concerts here in LA, but he was supposed to be in Korea helping his family, not here pretending to be happy and joyful when all he wanted to do was jump from the highest ledge or cry his eyes out and punch a wall. This was anguish he was feeling, pure hatred at himself for having chosen this lifestyle. His grandmother supported him of course, but because of who he was, he couldn’t support the family she left behind, the family he should be with right now. Tears began falling without permission as he tried to hold them back, tried to keep his wheezes and gulps of air silent so the others couldn’t hear. But he was failing, his voice was echoing as he tried to gulp air into his lungs and calm down, he failed to be silent as tears ripped through him. His body shook with the need to cry. He suddenly heard the door open and someone come in. he rushed to dry his eyes as the person sat next to him on the bed and ran their fingers through his hair.

“I’m sorry hyung; I know how it feels to lose a love one. A family member who helped raise you.” Donghae whispered as he continued to run his fingers through his fellow member’s hair. That’s right, Donghae had lost his father, how could he forget that? The boy had cried for hours, days. He still cried now and then.

“But, remember hyung, the members are here for you. We know how you feel even if you think we don’t. So don’t keep this bottled up cry, let it go and cry. I’m right here, your friends are here.” Donghae whispered hugging his friend close. Sungmin’s whole body shook before he clung to the older male and began letting all his emotions leave his body. Donghae rubbed his hyung’s back as he allowed the man to cry on his shoulder. Listened as he talked about his grandmother after calming down some. He even shared a few memories of his father and how the two got along so well. Sungmin smiled as Donghae finished talking and sat up cleaning his face of the last of his tears.

“I’m sorry Hae, but Thank you for your help. It means a lot to me.” Sungmin bowed.

“It’s nothing Minnie hyung, we’re friends, all of us even the rest of the groups in SM are here for you, SHINee, Girls generation, everyone. Just lean on us until you think you can fully walk again.” Donghae smiled patting his hyung’s back.

“Thanks,” Sungmin smiled as Donghae stood up to leave. As the younger band mate neared the door, Sungmin jumped up from his bed and back hugged the fish. Donghae turned quickly hugging the man back.

“Come eat with us hyung, we miss you. Besides, we still haven’t eaten any seafood in your grandmother’s honor, and I heard California seafood is the best.” Donghae stated with a pointed finger in the air.

“Donghae, you think everyone who’s city or state is near water have the best seafood.” Sungmin replied with a small smile as he followed his friend out the door. Donghae merely laughed as he led Sungmin to the others. Sungmin paused as he eyed the group of fellow members who were seated ready to go eat.

“Sungmin hyung, I’m really sorry.” Ryeowook whispered as he ran to hug his friend. all the other members quickly rushed to do the same as Sungmin was crushed in a group hug. Once thy released him, they gave him room to breathe. It wasn’t until Donghae grabbed Hyukjae and shot him a smile that Ryeowook grabbed his hand and pulled him to the waiting cars to go eat.

“Come on hyung, before we get the bad seats.” He pouted. Sungmin wasn’t alone, he had friends who would look out for him. His grandmother had made sure he had family to lean on when his true family was gone. He had the members of Super Junior and ELF’s to keep him strong.

__________________________________

SORRY IF THIS OR WASN’T THE BEST UP TO PAR, BUT I TRIED TO USE WHAT KNOWLEDGE I HAD ON THIS TYPE OF THING. BUT HEY IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST PLEASE DON’T HESSITATE TO GIVE ME A PLOT OR SEND ME A PICTURE LINK OF WHAT IDEA YOU WANT AND I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.