Amber

Because of You, I'm Going Crazy

"Amber..." Kibum whispered, his hand tracing along my jaw line.

"Kibum..." I said with a blush, my eyes closing.

"Amber..." He whispered again, his face leaning closer to mine. My heart began to race. This was it. Kim Kibum was going to kiss me. I struggled to hold myself together as he got closer.

 

"Amber...Amber....AMBER!!!!"

My eyes snapped open, my alarm clock blaring in my ear as my mother stood over my bed, glaring down at me. I shot up out of bed, holding my chest as I tried to calm my breathing down. Sweat was dripping down the sides of my face, and making my shirt cling to my body. I had fallen asleep with out opening my window again.

"Amber Josephine Liu whatever am I going to do with you?" my mother said, shaking her head. She got up from the side of my bed, walking over to pull open the blinds, making the sun stream in; half blinding me. I pouted, grabbing my pillow, burring my head into the softness, half out of embarrassment, and half out of shielding my eyes from the glaring rays of sun.

"Mom can you please leave so I can get ready for school?" I asked, my words muffled from the pillow case. My mom let out a small giggle, patting my head. "You better hurry, or you're going to be late kiddo." She said with a smile before leaving the room. I groaned, falling back onto my bed with a huff. I groaned flailing my arms and legs about, having my own little tantrum before finally pulling my body out of bed. I ran my fingers through my boy length bleach blonde hair, tugging at it slightly before walking over to my closet. I pulled out my pressed school uniform, glaring at it before waltzing into the bathroom for a very quick shower. I managed to get out and get dressed, and to swallow half a waffle in less than 30 minutes. Curse my terrible sleeping habits.

"I can't believe it Amber. It's the final semester of your senior year." My mom said with a sad smile, running her fingers through my short boylength hair. I wrinkled my nose, putting my hair back to the way I had it, before heading towards the door.

"Good by mom." I said, waving to her. I pulled open the door and walked out. Outside my two friends Krystal and Sulli were waiting for me. They had their heads together, and were chatting away when I finally walked up to them, poking them both.

"Yah!" I shouted, making them both turn their attention away from Krystal's phone, and to me.

"Amber!!" Krystal shouted, hugging me tight. Sulli joined in on the hug, before smiling at me.

"Amber you'll never guess what happened over the break!" Sulli said happily, as all three of us started to walk.

"What happened?" I asked curious, moving so I was inbetween them. Krystal held up her phone to the school's blog website.

"Aparently Kibum and Seohyun had a large fight over the break, I think they're officially calling it quits! They even changed their relationship status to single!" Krystal said with a giggle, shoving the phone into my face. I flinched my head back before grabbing onto the phone, looking over the familiar blog profile. A small smile tugged at my lips as I read over the "About" section. I giggled, jumping up and down.

"Finally! I might actually have a chance with him!" I shouted to my friends happily.

"Yeah, if you can form full sentences when you talk to him this time." Sulli stated with a giggle, poking my arm. I shook off her statement, walking forward before spinning around. I walked backwards facing my two friends.

"This is my last semester of school, I've had a crush on Kibum since primary school. I've had enough of sitting by and watching him. I'm going to confess to him! No matter what happens, at least I would have confessed, and I'll be able to look back on this year with no regrets!" I held my hand up in a fist, smiling proudly.

"Oh Amber! You're so insperational!" Krystal shouted.

"If only more people looked on the bright side like you!" Sulli said happily. I giggled shaking my head at how silly my friends were acting, when suddenly, in my attempt at walking backwords, I ran into something, or better yet. Someone. I gasped, spinning around quickly to see who I had ran into. My friends suddenly going silent. I blinked, standing still, my heart racing as I realized just who it was.

"Are you ok Amber?" His angelic voice rang through my ear, sending the butterflies in my stomach soaring. I was far to stuned to talk, so all I could do was just barely nod my head. Kibum smirked at me, his hand moving up and ruffling my hair.

"Don't look so stunned. Anyways, I guess I'll see you girls later." He gave me one last smile before rushing off into the school building. The next thing I knew I was sitting in class, Krystal and Sulli next to me gossiping. I blinked a few times, smacking my cheek gently before looking at the two giggling girls.

"How did I get here?" I asked them, suddenly feeling very stupid for asking.

"Well after your little run in with Kibum, you kinda, walked here like a zombie. It was cute." Krystal said with a giggle. I gave her a small pout before sighing dreamily.

"I can't believe I touched him." I giggled, holding my hands up to my chest.

"Oh Amber, it's like you two are practicly dating!" Sulli teased with a small eye roll. "Come on, all you did was bump into him, I mean you didn't even speak to him." She said. I groaned, dropping my arms and glaring at her.

"Thanks for killing my fun Sulli." I said, sticking my tongue out at her. She ruffled my hair, smiling down at me.

"Don't worry Amber, soon you'll actually be able to form words around him." Sulli said before spinning around in her seat, ending the conversation. I sighed, knowing in my head that she was right. I was acting rediculas. I mean normaly I'm cool, refiened, and not so girly. But Kim Kibum does something to me. Hearing his name sends my heart flying, and I turn intot the girls that I make fun of on TV. I become a love sick teenage girl. And that's what scares me about this whole situation. I shouldn't act like that.

By the time lunch rolled around, the whole school was talking about how the famous power couple had split. However I had entountered something totally opposite of the rumor on my way to the cafe.

"Kibum! Why did you tell everyone we broke up!" Seohyun said with a pout, her arms crossed over her chest as she looked up at the boy, who was currently digging in his locker trying to find something.

"Because I thought we had Seo. You hung up on me in the middle of a fight, which you never do, and then you didn't talk to me for the rest of the break. Obviously I was thinking we broke up." Kibum said, shutting his locker, looking down at the pouting girl.

"Awe Kibum, come on. I was just waiting for you to contact me. But don't ever say that we broke up again ok? Remember, you promised to marry me before leaving for the army." She said, her hand moving his arm, gently rubbing.

"I know Seo, I know." He said with a smile, leaning down, placing a chast kiss on her lips before pulling her in close, disapearing down the hall way.

And just like that, my dreams were crushed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Fail first chapter is fail. Please don't leave me because the first chapter and took so long to write ;; This will get better, and faster I promise!

Comment and Subscribe maybe? ):