Isn't He Lovely

Isn't He Lovely

 

Isn’t He Lovely

-A Changkyu fanfiction by Only4Kyu-

 

 

 

“Isn’t she lovely

Isn’t she wonderful

Isn’t she precious…”

Changmin smile sweetly, an earplug that connected to his iPod plugged in his ears. Since last night he can’t stop listening to that song, he can’t stop mesmerizing that song-the one who sing that song-

No. Changmin is not a fan of Stevie Wonder. He’s listening to another version of that song, the one that sung by his most lovely person.

“Minnie~ I’m going to sing this song at our Super Show4” Kyuhyun said one day with a wide smile on his face. Changmin just can’t forget how happy Kyuhyun looked that day.

“An English song?” Changmin knotted his eyebrows and Kyuhyun pouted oh so cutely at him, if they’re not inside SMent’s office cafeteria Changmin would probably jumped on Kyuhyun and kissed that pouty lips of his currently boyfriend.

Yes, you heard me right. Shim Changmin known as evil magnae of TVXQ is currently dating Cho Kyuhyun, another evil magnae from Super Junior. Both of them bravely announced their relationship in front of their hyungs and family a year ago that makes them in a relationship for a year by now.

“Oh god…now the two evil magnae unite…it’s the end of us” that’s what Eunhyuk said when Kyuhyun and Changmin announced their relationship and the both magnae only smirked evilly to their hyungs.

“Why? I know my English is bad…” Kyuhyun pouted. Changmin chuckled upon hearing how Kyuhyun sulking like that. Blame his overflowing love for his boyfriend that makes everything Kyuhyun did look so enticing in Changmin’s vision.

“I’m not accusing your English babyKyu…” Changmin smiled sweetly at his boyfriend.

“Aish…whatever! I will sing that song whatever you say” here comes the stubborn Cho Kyuhyun. Changmin just smiled and nodded his head upon that sentence.

“So, here…” said Kyuhyun as he handed a cd to Changmin.

“What is this?” the taller asked.

“Make sure you listen to it every day, night, dawn, everytime! You should feel honored because I actually make a copy for you” said Kyuhyun proudly, earning another laugh from Changmin. This is the reason why Changmin never get enough of Kyuhyun. That guy is just too adorable.

“Okay Shim Kyuhyun-shii”

“Yah! I’m still a Cho! My mom would kick you for changing my surename like that” Kyuhyun said as the both of them get up from their seat. They walked back toward practice room where Kyuhyun got a dance practice with his hyungs and Changmin just literary going to follow Kyu everywhere he go today since he just get back from Japan and he got a free day for three days.

So that cd is actually a copy of Kyuhyun’s version of Isn’t She Lovely. Changmin can’t stop himself from smiling when he listen to it for the first time. He can’t never get tired to listen to that soft and tender voice of his lover. He always love how Kyuhyun’s voice sounded like. Changmin is just madly in love with Cho Kyuhyun.

“Min-ah…it’s time” Yunho said as he patted Changmin’s shoulder. They’re currently on the backstage of their TONE tour, this is their first day and both of them feeling nervous as hell. Their first concert, minus the other three members.

Changmin nodded his head, he paused the song that he put on repeat. He stared at the background picture on his iPod “Wish me luck, baby” he smiled at Kyuhyun’s picture.

 

“Isn’t she lovely

Isn’t she wonderful

Isn’t she precious…”

“Min-ah…” Yunho called his magnae, Changmin turned his head to look at his hyung.

“Oh, good morning hyung” he said with a smile on his face. He’s now sitting on the floor of their dorm’s living room with his laptop on the table.

“What are you watching?” the older male asked. Changmin showed the page that he’s been looking at for thirty minutes now.

“Fancam’s of Kyuhyun’s solo in their Super Show” he said proudly. Yunho can’t help but laugh seeing how TVXQ’s evil magnae can be so deeply in love with that another evil magnae. The first time he heard from Changmin that the taller had confessed to Kyuhyun about his feeling Yunho can’t help but agape at Changmin’s statement.

“Hyung, I’ve confessed to Kyuhyun. I love him”

And Yunho choked on his cola. He need fifteen minutes to release all the soda that had choked him and registering what Changmin had said to him earlier.

“What? Y-you with Kyu?”

Changmin nodded “Yep” and smiled.

“Since when…the two of you are best-friend”

“We started as best-friend. Just like you and Jaejoong hyung…” the younger said and Yunho approved it. He also started his relationship with Jaejoong as a best-friend but that feeling changed as they spend so much time together and it occurred to Changmin and Kyuhyun’s friendship too.

“Ah…he’s singing that song which he gave to you before?” Yunho asked and Changmin nodded with a wide grin on his face. He looked so happy.

“I want to call him now…” Changmin said and run toward his bedroom. Yunho just chuckled seeing how his magnae looked so happy. Yunho admit it, Changmin looked much more livelier now after he get together with Kyuhyun. He knows Kyuhyun was there for Changmin when Changmin feel depressed over their band’s current problem with his three hyungs separated from him.

“Aaah…I also want to call Jaejoong” Yunho said and walked toward his bedroom.

 

“Isn’t she lovely

Isn’t she wonderful

Isn’t she precious…”

“Baby…I’ve saw your performance” Changmin said, his voice sounded so soft and sweet. Yes, he’s now calling his lovely Cho Kyuhyun.

“Eh? Really? How is it?”

“You looked so lovely…your voice sounded so lovely…your harmonica play also so lovely…every part of your performance is so lovely to my eyes” said Changmin. He never know that he can be this cheesy. Well…people changed when they’re in love.

“Pabo! That’s too cheesy!”

Changmin laughed, he can imagine how that chubby cheeks of Kyuhyun would blushed with a faint shade of red. Oh…he so want to kiss him right now.

“Kyunnie…I miss you…”

“…miss you too…”Kyuhyun replied, almost inaudible for Changmin ears. He knows how Kyuhyun is so shy to express his feelings. The smaller male can never express his feelings well. He love his hyung thus he bully them…that’s how he showed his love toward his hyungs. With Changmin is not any different too…instead of showering Changmin’s lips with kisses Kyuhyun would choose to mocked and , that’s just how Kyuhyun is and even Changmin can’t help to fall in love to that side of Kyuhyun.

“I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you so much my babyKyu…”

Silence…

“Yah! Stop it Minnie! It’s so embarrassing!”

Changmin laughed, his high pitched laugh. He can never resist Cho Kyuhyun. Never in a million years and even after a million years.

“Why? I’m just expressing my feeling to my boyfriend. Can’t i?”

“…you can…”

Again, Changmin chuckled “Baby…why god make you so cute and hard to resist, huh? Seriously…I feel like jumping on you and kissed the live out of you right now…leaving you sprawled breathless on my bed…”

“Y-yah Shim Changmin stop it you !”  Kyuhyun panicked.

“Kissing your lips…your neck, and nipping on your skin. Leaving my mark on your white and pale skin. Run my hands on your heated skin…”

“Stop it Changmin-ah! Or I’lll kill you!”

Changmin can’t stop his laugh, he just love to tease Kyuhyun. So after all Shim Changmin proved to be more evilish than Cho Kyuhyun.

“Okay…I’ll stop now but the next time we meet I’ll make sure to do everything I said to you before so get ready, my babyKyu”

 

“Isn’t she lovely

Isn’t she wonderful

Isn’t she precious…”

“Kyu…” Changmin pulled Kyuhyun’s form close to him, he hugged the smaller man by the waist.

“Yes?” Kyuhyun looked up to find Changmin’s eyes looking at him and there’s a love inside that eyes that look at him.

“I love you…” Changmin kissed the top of Kyuhyun’s head.

“I love you too” Kyuhyun replied, he leaned his head on Changmin’s broad chest.

“Kyu…sing that song for me, would you?” asked Changmin.

“Isn’t she lovely…” Kyuhyun began to sing.

“Nope” Changmin cut.

“Isn’t she wonderful…” Kyuhyun continued.

“No” again, Changmin cut him.

“Minnie! Why you cut me!” Kyuhyun pouted. He pinched on Changmin’s arm.

Changmin laughed “I’m sorry baby…but you sing it wrong”

“Eh?” Kyuhyun looked at his boyfriend, confused.

“Because it’s you who’s lovely, it’s you that wonderful, it’s you who’s precious, you’re the angel’s best” Changmin sing.

Kyuhyun can feel his face heated, he snuggled closer to Changmin and buried his face on Changmin’s chest. Making the taller chuckled at his cute reaction.

“BabyKyu…”

“Arrgh…how come you can be this cheesy…”

Changmin lifted Kyuhyun’s chin up, set his gaze to Kyuhyun’s dark orbs.

“Simple, it’s because of you Kyu. I love you” and he close their distance with a kiss.

 

=========================================================================================================================

My first attemp on writing ChangKyu fanfiction, seriously i fall in love with this pairing >.< they're just too cute to be real...ahahaha

sorry for it's cheesyness...you know, i never good in fluffy and romantic stuff...i hope no one would puke after reading this fanfiction

i'm sorry for grammatical error or typos, it's unbeta-ed :D

-only4kyu-