My Gurdian Angel

My Gurdian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z50GY17b6wc-please listen to this song of IU's..Merry Christmas in Advance ft. Thunder..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Heaven]

[No One's POV]

IU an angel was given a task by GOD...

"IU-ah..your task is to change Wooyoung into a good guy,becuase you are his gurdian angel I will give you permision to the people's world..just make sure you won't dissapoint me and make end your task succesfully..

IU walked to the center and a light appeared in nowhere..in just a blink of an eye..

[People's World]

[Wooyoung's POV]

It's Sunday and there's no classes..As I am walking on the road..I saw a light.. I blink an eye then the light is gone i went to the spot were the light is pointed at..I saw a girl laying down on some flowers unconsciousless..I picked her up and I bring her to my house (Wooyoung is living alone)..

[Wooyoung's House]

[IU's POV]

I woke up in an unfamiliar house..wait im in an unfamiliar house.!.My vision  is a little blur..

"Uhm..Miss..Gwenchana?Are youokay?" I can't see his face clearly so I closed my eyes for a minute..As I opened my eyes.Wow he is so cute!Aishi!Forget it..I had to find Wooyoung.!.

"Excuse me..Did you know Wooyoung?Uhm.Jang Wooyoung?" I quickly got up were I was laying at..and I asked him immediately..

"Actually I'm Wooyoung.Jang Wooyoung..How do you know my name.?" He asked me..so he is Wooyoung..becuase I can't see his face clearly his face was pointed by the sun rase..

"Uhm..Actually I'm an angel,your gurdian angel.."

"Bwo?Eyyy..your kidding me right?"

"Ani..I'm not here I prove it to you.." I place her hand to my wings to prove him its not fake wings..

"What!! I thought you are just a cosplayer..but you really are..an.an..uhh.." He collapsed in shock..

"Yah!Wooyoung wake up!Balli!Aishi! (Pack!)" I slaped his face fortunately he woke up..

"Ouch!That hurts you know!"

"Know you believe me?" He nodded to what I'm saying..

----------Night-------

[Wooyoung's POV]

"So your task is to change me into a good guy..so you can go back to heaven" She just nodded and handed her a cup of coffee..

"Ommo!!What's this?." She asked while being amused to what I gave her..

"You don't know that..It's a coffee.." I answer her with a weird expression..

"Oh!!(drinks coffee) Mashi-e-sawyo..So delicious..How did you make this.." She was amazed in its taste..wow she's a quite cute..Ani!Yah!Wooyoung you will not falling for this Angel..she's your gurdian angel remember that okay?..I thought to myself..

"Uhm..Wooyoung-ah..Gwenchana?"

"Neh?Deh! I'm fine" I smile at her and then she at me back..She turned around and went to the window..and she just saw some lights near my house..

"Ommo!!What is going on their..Did anything happen?" She asked me while looking at the lights..

"Oh..that..The circus..this week is going to be the festival in our village..

"Ahh..Can we go their.." She went to face me and asked with a cute puppy dog face..which I can rexist Oh God my gurdian angel is so cute..I think I'm falling for her..

"Of  course we can!Kaja!!"I grabbed her hand and went to the circus..

------------At the Circus---------

[Wooyoung's POV]

"Ommo!!So many people!" I saw her smiling twirling like a little girl..I just laughed at her sillyness..

"Oh!Wooyoung..what was that?" She pointed at the ferris wheel..

"Ah..that its a ferris wheel..wanna ride..?" She just nodded and I grabbed her wrist..

[IU's POV]

We just rided all the rides on the circus..

"Did you enjoy it.." He asked and I just nodded.."Well then let's go home now.."

"Deh!!"We went home..

--------------Morning (Monday)------------

[Wooyoung's POV]

As I went downstairs I saw IU sleeping at the sofa..she is so cute when she is sleeping..I just kissed her nose..suddenly she woke up..I jumped in surprise..

"Oh!Wooyoung-ah..Where are you going?Are you going to school?" She asked me while rubbing her eyes..

"Uhm..Deh!Come on lets eat breakfast is ready.."

"Deh! Coming.." then we headed to the dining room and eat breakfast..

"Are you going to follow me at the school..I thought you are my gurdian angel.." I asked her..well I just want to spent more time with her..

"Deh! I will just watch you at the sky..I will just fly there.."

"Ah..Kaja!" We just walked because my school is just a few inches away from my house..I just dragged to a place where I first saw her..So she can watch me at the sky..

"Annyeong!!See you later!.." She said while flying through the sky..I just nodded and went to the schoolgate..

As I am walking through the gate..A girl is blocking my way..Again they are trying toconfess their feeling for me..but I didn't care of them..

"Yah!Balli say it!I don't want to waste my time just for your long speech..

"But oppa I rea-" I just pushed her away so I can go to my classroom.I'm so cold-hearted right..

[IU's POV]

I was sitting at a cloud watching Wooyoung went to his school..suddenly I saw a girl walked towards him..maybe she will confess to him..again..just like I saw when I was gurading him..when he was young..When I saw him pushed the girl away from him I feel like he is so cold-hearted..

"Aishi!Yah!Wooyoung why did you do that to her!!!" I screamed..I know he will hear me..

"I don't care about them I just want go to my class okay!"He replied..

"Your dead when your class is over.." I ..

-----------After Class-------

[Wooyoung's House]

[Wooyoung's POV]

"Yah!Why did you do that to her.?." My Cute Little Gurdian Angel ask me..Nah!What im saying..

"Bianne..but I'm used to it.." I replied to her question..

"Then I will just your hobby.." She said with a smirk

"Bwo?How are you going to do that?" I asked her a question..

"Well..It's easy..If you are going to dump a girl..not in a cruel way..but in a nice way.."

"Haha..Are you kidding me?"

"Ani! I will watching you again tomorrow and if you will dump a girl in acruel way..I will command many bees to attach you.." She smirk again

"Yah!Why are you..Aishi! Okay 'I'm in' in your challenge.."

------------Next Day---------

[Cloud]

[IU's POV]

I'm watching Wooyung again while I am here sitting on a cloud..

"Ommo!There it comes!..Don't you dare to hurt her feelings again Wooyoung.." I give him a glare..

[School]

[Wooyoung's POV]

As I walk through the gate..I saw the girl who is trying to confess her feelings for me again and again and again..

I look up find the cloud where IU was sitting at..As I found the cloud,I saw her performing a 'thumbs up' finger..

"Hehe..This girl is really.."

"Uhm..Wooyoung-oppa"The girl starts speaking to me..

"Oh boy..Here we go.." I whisper to myself..

"Huh?" She asks me I think she heard what I just said..

"Uh..Nothing.Nothing..What are you saying anyways?"

"Well..uhm..It's already three weeks since I was trying to confess to you but you always pushing me away.." She explained to me what I did to her in the past three weeks..

"Oh..Poor girl.she is treathen by Wooyoung..so cruel you Jang Wooyoung.!" I can hear IU's voice teasing me because of what I had done..

"Bianne..For what I done on the past three weeks to you..but there's already a girl who has my heart..Bianne.." As I said that to her I look at IU who's watching with a confuse expression on her face..

"Yes!!" She shouted so loud..

"Yah!Why are you so happy..you are supposed to be sad,crying and just walked away from me.."

"Because finally you change into a nice guy!."

"Bwo?!?"

"I asked for a sign.." She said

"What sign?!"

"The sign is you.."

"Bwo?Yah!What are you saying..I don't get it.."

"(sigh) I mean..I asked a sign from God..If you are going to be a nice guy.I will answer my suitor..Got it?" She explaine one's again

"Ah..Why did you just  ask me for a sign.?."

"Molla! It just enter my mind" She looked to her watch.."Oppa.I gotta go..Kumawa..Annyeong!"

"Oh..Annyeong.." I can hear IU laughing..I just gave her a 'I gonna kill you after my classes' glare..

And she gave me a 'Oh no you won't' glare..

-------After Class-----

[At the Road]

[IU's POV]

"Yah!Why did you looked at me when you said that 'there's already a girl who has your heart'..Why?" I ask him while we are walking....

"Ani..I didn't..It's just your imagination.." He complained.

"Ayi..I know your style in lying..I watched you everyday..remember I'm your gurdian angel.." I ..and we reach the house..

[Wooyoung's House]

[No One's POV]

IU just keep teasing Wooyoung..

"Liar..Liar..Liar.." IU said it already to Wooyoung 100 times.Woooyung is now full..He's hand become a fist..

"I said I'm no-"..Wooyoung just kissed IU on the lips..

---------After a few minutes-----

[Still No One's POV]

After they break the kiss..There is a awkward silence between them..

----------Night----------

[IU's POV]

Ommo! He kissed me!What will I do? I wondered to myself.

"Uhm..I think I gonna go now." I break the silence between us..

"Bwo?Whe?"He asked me with a sad tone..wait why is he sad."Yah! I'm talking to you!" I came back to my senses..

"Whe?!Are you not happy when I leave?!"

"Of course I'm not..Why would I be happy!" After what he just said I can see my self sparkling..

"Ommo! I think hewants me to go back now..Annyeong" My eyes are getting watery when I said that..I was planning to go to the window so I can go back to 'heaven'..but I can feel his hand grabbed my wrist then he pulled me back to him..

"Please don't go..I need you" He huggedme so tight..I can feel a teardrop just fell down on my cheeks..Yah IU why are you crying..remember you are an angel..you can't fall in love with a person..I pulled myself back from him..

"Here take this.." I give him the half of my heart necklace..

 (IU's necklace is the white one..and the black is Wooyoung's necklace..)

 

" I'm sure you will find another girl that looks like me.." I kissed him on his cheek and left..Annyeong Woooyoung..Saranghae.."

------------After 5 years--------

[Street of Seoul]

[Wooyoung's POV]

I can't forget IU..My first love,my gurdian angel..I wonder what's the meaning of what she said to me that night 'I'm sure you will find another girl that looks like me'.."(sigh) I still love you IU.." I looked at the necklace she gave to me..

I smile like a crazy person while walking at the street still looking at the necklace..

"(Bam!) Ouch!!" I just bang with someone..As I looked up to see who I was banged with..I was in shock..

"Oh..Bianne.I didn't mean to-"

"IU-ah,is that you?" I ask her because she really look alike with IU..

"Uhm..Actually it's not IU..my name is Jieun..Lee Jieun.."

"So this what IU means.." I whisper to myself..

"Neh?"

"Ah..Nothing.." I smile at her..

"Ommo!You have a necklace like that too!"She smile in shock when she noticed that I have a necklace like this..

"Whe?You have a necklace like this too?"She nodded and we both start laughing..

[No One's POV]

While Wooyoung is busy talking with Jieun..IU was just watching at them at the 'heaven'..IU was happy because..finally Wooyoung found his happiness with Jieun..

 

----------------------------------The End---------------------------------