1

Happy Slap

On the Sunday at 6.30 a.m. was cold, but Astri in a hurry because she won't stick on the traffic jam. But Kyuhyun, her husband, didn't pay much attention to her.


"Kyu, wake up!" Astri tried hard to that.

Kissed, hugged, or hit his head; didn't work.


"Yah, I'm sleepy.." he murmured then turned his back to his wife's face.
"Oppa, you promised it."
"Yah, I'm really tired."
"Did you remember it?"
"Going to my mom's home? Please-"
"No, you wrong. I wanted to do it... What we did in that first up to third night of our honeymoon."
Suddenly his face turned back with a big smile, "Really?"
She sighed before hit her husband's head, "ERT!"


Then she went out of the bedroom. Kyu just frozen then wanna sleep again, but couldn't. He followed his wife instead and regretted it. His wife went to his mom's home already.


But he had an idea. He called his mom, "Mom, if Astri arrived there, please ask her to comeback quickly."
"Why? I missed her-wait, you're in your house now?"
"Yea.... Astri escaped after I said I wanna do what we did at honeymoon and she didn't bring any phone."
"Okay. Are you guys fighting? It just about a month after you two married."
"No, eomma. She missed you," that one he didn't lie, "but I.. You know."
His mom sighed. "Okay, I'll ask her directly."
After some chit-chats, Kyu sat down on the chouch. His eyes sleepy but he felt guilty too. Plus he found Astri's message said that she wanna go to his mom's home or her friends' one.
"Her friends' home?" he repeated it through his mouth. "She was a tomboy before. Damn."


He just felt jealous.
Then he felt hungry, but he couldn't find anything. He couldn't eat noddle; not healthy. He just sat down lonely and blankly on the chouch.


Astri just arrived on her's mother in law's home. Ahra eonni gretted her first, with a lie: mom is sick and at her bedroom now. Luckily she could hide her weird smile.
Astri went to the bedroom then surprised saw her husband's mom that didn't look injured at all plus the door which suddenly blammed by Ahra. Then mom couldn't hold it anymore.


"Why are you denied his request?" she a bit pouted.
"What? What request?" Astri knew it probably about Kyu.
"He said you rejected his asked to do what you two did on your honeymoon."
"No..." Astri said slowly. "I asked him to go to your home with me, but he wouldn't because he said he tired. Then I tried to pranked him that I said I wanna do what we did on our honeymoon, suddenly he smiled so brightly. I missed you, eomma...."


Astri looked on the floor, while her eomma in the law remembered that she's so bad at do what she feels. She should hugged me if she missed me, she thought.


"Did you not lying?" of course she got a no-I'm-not looks from Astri.
"It's okay," she hugged Astri, "Let's breakfast first, okay?"


In other hand, Kyuhyun was totally a zombie. He just washed dishes and did laundry for killed the boringness, but he really hungry too.
And he tried to sleep. At least his eyes got closed, he thought it again and again until fell asleep.


At 11 a.m., Kyu heard something from the guestroom-he is on the livingroom- then quickly checked it. He sighed.
Astri didn't say anything. She just put a basket of something on the table in front of Kyuhyun then went to their bedroom.
Kyu glanced at her without expression, then opened the cover of the basket. It's onigiri so he just ate it.
Astri took a peek through the door of their bedroom and smiled then slipped a brown envelope under Kyu's pillow. She was about wanna cook when Kyu was chocked. She quickly gave him a glass of water which drank fast by Kyu.


"Are you that hungry?" she starred Kyu's eyes, but he just nodded then ate again.
"I'm the one who should be forgiven," she wanna say that but she knew it's not a good idea.


When Kyu was about eat the last, Astri kissed his lips, almost make the basket which hold by Kyu fall onto the floor.


"Sorry," she hugged him.


Kyu who shocked at first, calmed his self down.


"Go," he said in a weak tone and his hand pulled Astri's shoulder a bit.


Without any glance she went to cook. After Kyu done with his onigiri, he also went to the kitchen to wash the plate on the basket.
There's an awkward silence. Kyu looked at her, he couldn't find the wife he knew that very love cooking because she knives the brocolli too slow.


"Didn't you have fun with your friends?" he sarcastically said then went to their bedroom.


Astri couldn't help but tears were fell flooded her cheeks.
When Kyu went to their bedroom, he saw the envelope. He just opened it, then he saw a strange black paper with something drew in it. Then he read the sheet of the paper.


"Pregnant?" he almost die when saw that words.

Then he checked the date which is today. And he saw the hospital name that he knew it since he was kid-a hospital that near with his mom's house.


"What am I doing?" he ruffles his hair.


He carefully took a peek at the kitchen, but his wife is nowhere. Then he walked slowly to find her whom sat down on sofa and covered her face with a pillow.
Kyu sighed then took off the pillow then hugged her. He could fell she's sobbing.


"I really am sorry.." he let go her then wiped her tears with his thumbs.
"Let's go to the hospital," Kyu softly said and smiled.
"You read it already," Astri pouted.
"I wanna hear it by myself," Kyu kissed her, then ran to changing clothes. Astri just smiled waited for him.


In the hospital, Kyu and Astri sat down in front of the doctor.


"Congratulation, sir. Soon you'll be a father," the doctor smiled and offered his hand.


But Kyu just frozen with his mouth opened. Astri and the doctor looked at him confusedly.
After a long minutes Kyu then headed his head to Astri's face, and suddenly he stood up happily, "I'll be a father!!" he shouted it loudly-the doctor covered his ears with his hands- and raised his hands and jumped crazily. He then pulled Astri to stood up then into his warm body.


"I'll be a father!" he happily shouted out again.
"Yah, I can't breath," she murmured then Kyu let go her then gave the doctor a quick hug.
"Thank you so much," he shaked his hand with the doctor's.
The doctor smiled, "Then take care of her."
Kyu nodded, "Of course."


After that, they went to Kyu's mom home because she didn't know yet.


When arrived there, Ahra raised her eyebrows to Kyu, "What are you doing, my prince of liar?"
Kyu didn't care and ran to search his mom. She was on the kitchen.


"Eomma!! Eomma!!" her son shouted it loudly and happily that made she confused.
"What? You-" she was about to angry to him when Kyu gave her a brown envelope.
"I'll be a father!!!" he did what he did previously in front of the doctor-jumped crazily.


Astri and Ahra whom in the livingroom hugged each other.
"I can't believe I'm that old.." Ahra jokingly said then they laughed.
"If Kyuhyun didn't take care of you, lemme give him a death!"
It really scary for Astri, "Of course eonni, he could do that."


In the other place, Kyu's mom frozen then hit Kyu on his head.
"It hurts, eomma," Kyu complained.
"Promise to me, you'd take care of her and never lie again!"
Kyu nodded and raised his right hand, "Yes. I swear."
"How about make a small party along with dad and Super Junior?" Ahra said. She came with Astri who quickly hugged her mother in law.
"Dad had an important project on Taiwan. Just call him, okay? And Super Junior, they're really busy right?" his mom softly said.
Kyu nodded sadly.
"It's okay. We can have another party when I'm on the seventh month," she hold Kyu's arm.


Everyone smiled in agree then Kyu and Astri went back to their home.


"Sorry, Astri. I promised to not lie again," he apologized while they're in traffic jam.
"You promised it. Don't even dare to break it, understand?" she pouted nicely.
"Yes, ma'am!" Kyu said happily.


Since that day, he always smile when remembered the 'pregnant' and 'father' words. After had a concert, he didn't play Star Craft but read many books about baby, pregnant-mom, and a new father instead. He really never lie again, plus he knew it'll be bad for his family.

He just a lucky guy anyway; out of his bad habit with a happy slap!

 

---

Hi :D my first one-shot. Your feedback and constructive criticism are welcome and appreciated! Thank you so much^^