Rubix Cube

The Rubix Cube

You have finally decided that you will confess to him. You knew already that he won't accept even if you are the prettiest and iest woman in the whole world. You only want him to learn about what you are feeling for him. You already know what his respond will be because he always says it to the girl that confessed to him.

You : Aarrrggh. I wonder who is that girl. No one can take a step in his heart since that girl was already in it. Whoever you are can you just step out first. I really like him. Why don't he just move on. He is so handsome yet he only looked at that girl. Why don't he follow my footsteps? I mean I also have this childhood friend of mine, we fell in love with each other but I was able to forget him after being separated for a long time.*you said to yourself while seating on your bed and playing the rubix cube* You : D where are you now? I need you. I miss you.* you said while staring at your rubix cube given by D*

-On the other hand-

Ryeowook : Hyung why are you always playing that rubix cube?

Donghae : It's fun.

Ryeowook : Can I borrow it?

Donghae : No.

Ryeowook : You said it's fun. Lend it to me first.

Siwon : It has sentimental value that's why you can't.*he said while joining them on tje couch*

Ryeowook : Oh now I know. You don't wanna lose it. Who gave it to you ?

Donghae : Well you can say my girl.

Ryeowook : Your girl? Where is she now?

Donghae : I don't know. We got separated when I was 15 years old, she is 13 then.

Ryeowook : You love her?

Donghae : Yes I do. I wonder if she still feel the same way like I do.

Ryeowook : So that is the reason why you always reject those girls.

Donghae : I am still believing that she will come to me soon.

Siwon : What if she doesn't?

Donghae : I don't know.

-The next day-

This is it Kang ______. You have to give your best shot. I have to be at my prettiest outfit today. You wore your skinny jeans and a simple tank top. Although you said prettiest outfit, being simple was already the prettiest for you. You put some light make-up on your face and you made your hair in a high ponytail. You wore your sneakers and you grabbed your bag and went out of the house.

You directly made your way to Super Junior hangout place. The guys noticed you and Ryeowook made his way towards you. You gulp and breathe in and out. You calm yourself.

Ryeowook : What is this pretty young lady doing here?*he asked which made you blushed by just hearing the word pretty*

You : Ahmm. Can I talk to Donghae-ssi?*you said nervously*

Ryeowook : Oh so I guess you were here to..*before he can finish his words, you cut him off*

You : Yes. Mind if I borrow him for a moment.

Ryeowook : You have guts.huh. Well, goodluck.

Ryeowook then went back to his friends.

Leeteuk : What does she want?

Ryeowook : Donghe Hyung.

Eunhyuk : Another innocent girl will cry tonight.*he tesed which earned him a glare from Donghae*

Siwon : Just go and do what you normally do during this situation.

Ryeowook : But hyung she is kinda cute. If she will confess to me,I will immediately accept her.

Siwon : Really then he must reject her so that I can go after her. 

Ryeowook : Hyung what are you still doing here. She is waiting.*he said then he pushed Donghae towards you*

Donghae : Aissh this boys.

You can feel your heart skips a beat as Donghae stepped nearer to you. You can feel your palms sweating. You breathe in and out to regulate your breathing. Then he is now facing you. You can see clearly his handsome face. You stared at him for a few seconds then he snap you out of your thoughts by speaking.

Donghae : What do you want with me?*Ryeowook was indeed right,she is beautiful and why I have this weird feeing that I seems to know her even though it was just our first meeting*

You : Ahhmmm.*I can't really say it,can I? Now that I am so close to him he reminds me of D. I miss him. Wait, I'm confessing to him not missing D.*

Donghae : Are you okay miss?

You : Yes. Ahhm actually I am here to say something to you.

Donghae : What is it?

You : The thing is that I LIKE YOU!!!!*finally I said it.*

Donghae : Ahhm miss--*he was cut off by you*

You : I know you will not accet me because you are still waiting for her but I just wanna let you know how I feel about you.

Donghae : Miss, I just wanna ask your name.*She was just like her answering immediately without knowing the question. But wait did I just asked her name. It is the first time that I had a conversation this long with the one confessing to me*

You : I'm sorry I was kinda nervous. My name is Kang _____imnida.*omg it was so embarassing*

Donghae : _____-ah I see you already know what I will say to you and I will not repeat it. So please understand me.*they have the same name. I bet this was just coincidence*

You : I know you will say that*you said while crying then it began raining hard*

Donghae : You should go back.*why do I feel ike this? Seeing her cry makes my heart hurt.*

You : Yeah you too.*then you ran away from him but being clumsy you tripped then the rubix cube fell down from your bag, you didn't noticed it so you just stand up and kept on running*

Donghae was about to come to you when you tripped yoursef but you immediately stand up and kept on running. He saw something then he went to the place where you just tripped. He was shocked to see your rubix cube. He recognized that rubix cube. Only the two of you have that design because it was personalized. He get the rubix cube from his pocket and compare the two. It was indeed you he was waiting for. He soon starts to cry. He blamed himself for being a babo not realizing it is you already in front of him yet he just made you leave him again.

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

What will Donghae do now?

keep on reading

Please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

THANKS FOR READING

I'll update soon

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥