~Episode 38~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The evening was about to end and you know what it means. Silently walking together on your way to your home. Minhyun’s smile on his face couldn’t disappear while holding your hand. Everything right now is real. No more lies. No more hiding. You on the other hand manage to keep smiling even though you’ll know what happen after because right now, you are happy. Being able to be with the man you love evn for a couple of hours is worth the smile and happiness.

 

But you know that all of these happiness had consequences, if not. Many people got hurt before pushing to this and one person came into your mind.

 

“Too bad, I haven’t played the piece I practiced..” You started. Knowing that will lead this to something you wanted to talk about.

 

“Gwenchana.. There are still a lot of time where you can play it for me..” Minhyun looked at you and smiled.

 

“I feel sorry for bothering Unnie though.. For nothing..” You finally said it.

 

Minhyun stopped on his tracks that made you stop too. He turned you around and looked at you directly in the eyes, “Don’t. I’m sure she’s happy that she taught someone..”

 

“How’d you know?” You tilted your head and gave him a suspicious look, “Perhaps.. You know her? Ani. Could it be.. She’s your first love?”

 

Minhyun was surprised. He was not ecpecting that from you.

 

“Maybe that’s why you’re so mad when you saw that key chain.. And you were furios when you’re in the music room or maybe that’s why you were late” You bit your lip as you started to murmur more things, “Yah! Hwang Minhyun. Am I really a joke to you? Do you think you can lie to me about loving me?”

 

Minhyun chuckled and you scoffed. How can this man still chuckle despite of everything. Although you knew and you’re just making fun of him right now. It’s still better if he’ll tell you personally his past relationship with Bo Young, right? You’re still his real- for the night girlfriend right now.

 

“Why are you laughing?” You crossed your arms.

 

“Are you done?” He asked, still with that annoying smile.

 

“Yah Hwang Min-”

 

Kiss.

 

“How dare y-”

 

Kiss.

 

You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. How dare this man kiss you while talking. If that’s his way of shutting you up then it’s pretty effective.

 

“Can I explain?” Minhyun held your shoulders.

 

For safety, you covered your lips just in case he’ll attack anytime, “Yes”

 

“The truth is.. Yes. Bo Young noona is my first love. Remember when you saw the frame on my office? That was her. At first, I saved myself from marriage by using you because of her that’s why I always tell you that Love is the only thing I have right now. That time, that Love was her. But as time pass, it was slowly, surprisingly turned out to be you. You’re the one that I love now, Heeyoung-ah. I don’t know how did you do it but however or whatever you did, I like it. A lot. Right now, I’m saving myself for you and I hope.. you will help me with it too..” He explained.

 

You gave him a weak smile. Again, your tears wanted to come out like a waterfall. You hugged him very tight upon hearing his words. You don’t care if he’s lying but what he said really made you happy.

 

“Gomawo Minhyun..” You mumbled on his chest.

 

He breathed out deeply and caressed your hair, “Saranghae..”

 

You broke the hug, “Kaja?”

 

You started walkingwhile Minhyun was just looking at you.

 

-

 

Speaking of Bo Young, the girl stayed a few more hours in the restaurant after Minhyun ran to you.

 

*FLASHBACKS*

 

“Can’t you tell me what do you want from me? I’m in a hurry..” Minhyun asked. He didn’t even ordered anything.

 

“I just want to celebrate your birthday together..” Bo Young said happily while she was cutting her steak.

 

“It’s my birthday. Not yours. This day, I’ve got to decide who I want to be with..” Minhyun harshly said.

 

“That was harsh..” Bo Young chuckled, “Well. I think I have to endure all of this until you can forgive me..”

 

“You’re already forgiven..” What Minhyun said made Bo Young stop from swallowing the piece of beef.

 

“Yes, I was mad at you. Mad at you for leaving me hanging right after I confessed. That was before. I forgave you the moment I saw you again. Rather than hating you, I should’ve thanked you. You know why? Because if you held to our love, I guess I won’t be meeting the girl who makes my heart go crazy right now. I won’t meet an amazing girl who I want to take care all my life..” He smiled when you have enetered his thoughts.

 

Truth hurts. Guaranteed. Minhyun was being honest right now and Bo Young is hurting. Minhyun doesn’t want to do this but he have to. He needs to stop Bo Young right now before she’ll hurt more.

 

“Do you love her?” Bo Young smiled.

 

“Very” Minhyun said, “That’s why I’m sorry but noona, you have to let me go..”

 

Bo Young couldn’t hold it no more, so she cried. Minhyun wants to stop her but letting all of her tears would help her so he held it.

 

“Cry all you want Noona.. But I know, one those tears will dry up and you will be happy. Not with me but a man who will treat you better. More courageous than I am and will fight for you until his death..” Minhyun comforted him, “So Noona, can you let me go now?”

 

Bo Young nodded with a heavy heart. If she’ll say no, will Minhyun follow her? No. How is she to stop him from achieving his happiness.

 

Minhyun stood up, “Gomawo Noona..” and with that he ran to where was the studio is.

 

*END OF FLASHBACKS*

 

In the cold streets of Seoul was where Bo Young clearing her mind and tries to ignore her broken heart. Everything around her was nothing. The cold, the noisy street and the people bumping her time to time, she doesn’t care to any of these. What was important right now was how to accept the fact that Minhyun was never going to be back again and how will she forget everything and tries to be happy again.

 

Obvlious to her surroundings, he didn’t notice a man that was following her. While she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter