My BESTFRIEND

My BESTFRIEND

Genre              : Friendship

Disclimer          : the cast is not mine, the story is mine, hope you like it ^^

For reader       : sorry if my word is not good, this is my first time to make English fanfiction hehe...

 

~HAPPY READing~

 

*************************************************************

“Kangin-ssi!” Kangin’s senior  in camp call his name. Kangin come to his side

“Yes, senior!”

“This is for you.” The senior gave him a letter.

“Thank you very much,senior!” Kangin bow.

After the senior leave him, Kangin open the letter.

 

Kangin-ah...

How are you?! We hope you’re fine in there camp.

What are you doing now? Are you not busy?

Not for us.

Me and Eunhyuk still DJ-ing in Sukira.

Heechul still be a DJ in Youngstreet.

Yesung still try harder to get some award in Golden Disk Award next year, I think he can get it!

About our big, Shindong. You know his girlfriend? Yup, Nari! He love her so much. And now try to lose his weight again. Hope you do it too hahaha....

Sungmin trying to be a good actor in his new drama, President.

Donghae too... he try his best in It's Okay Daddy's Daughter drama. He is good in cried.

Siwon now busy with his drama, Athena. He is the real prince in our group hahaha...

About Ryeowook, he still love cooking everything. We never hungry because he always make a great tasty food.

And our baby magnae. You still love him? Of course! Although he is so rebellious, he is a great baby. Now he is a busiest member because he joined in new group, SM The Ballad with SHINee Jonghyun, TRAX Jay and Jino, new singer. And he try his act in drama musical ‘Three Musketeers’

We are so busy, SS 3, drama, musical, show, recording, practise ect. but we never forget you. We always think about you. Think about your voice, your anger, your laugh and everything about you. Do you miss us? We hope so...

We always miss you, ELF too..

Hope you can out of that camp immediately in order that we can together again, Super Junior and ELF

I think it’s enough...

Keep health in there place

We love you

::Leeteuk and other member::

 

Kangin wipe his tears with his hand. “I miss all of you too...”

 

***************************************************************

 

“yorubun!!!! This is a letter for you from Kangin!” manager told all with a letter in his hand.

All member came to him.

“lets we read it!” Siwon said. All nod.

 

Yorubun!!!

I miss you all!!!

For Leeteuk hyung... thanks for the letter, that letter make me miss all member so much. I miss you too...

For Heechul hyung.. anyeong....

For Yesung hyung... I believe that you can get a great award although from ELF. You are the best!

For Shindong... you lose your weight?! I will try too!!!

For Sungmin... try harder my lovely dongsaeng. I love you.

For Eunhyuk... I hear from ELF that your abs is great now? How can?!!

For Donghae... the crying baby... hope you enjoy your new drama.

For Siwon... our prince.. I’m still jealous with you! You have a good looking, riches, good abs and popularity. I’m so jealous!!!!

For Ryeowook... someday, please send your food to me in here. I miss your food.

For Kyuhyun... my rebellious kid! How are you?! You try to unseat my position to be a busiest member! Watch out if I’m out from camp! I will kill you!!! :P

For Kibum and Hankyung hyung... I miss you too... Hope both of you happy and always miss me. We must meet again when I’m out from camp! Remember it!

I miss you all....

I need to meet you now... but I can’t. I only can hear your voice from my mp3. I think it’s enough to treat my longing to all of you.

I miss you all....

 

-Kim YoungWoon-

 

 

Leeteuk frozen. Donghae start to cry, Eunhyuk too.

But not for Heechul. He is angry!

“Damn!! Why only my message is shortest!!! Kangin hate me!!!”

“Aniyo hyung! He don’t know what will he said to you.” Siwon try to hushed.

Other nod.

“Heechul-ah, why you not try send some letter to Kangin? I think he will be happy if receive a letter from you.” Leeteuk tell him some opinion.

“Yeah, try it hyung!” Kyuhyun agree with Leeteuk opinion.

“Aahh... I can’t!!”

“Try it hyung...” Ryeowook give his support to Heechul.

Other agree...

“I will try...” Heechul finally said that he agree with that suggestion.

 

*****************************************************************************

 

Kangin-ah...

This is my first letter to you..

Are you shocked? Yeah, of course. How can Heechul can send a letter to you. Many artist jealous to you because you receive a letter from me, a big artist,Kim Heechul!!!

How are you?

Hope you are fine in there place.

I will appeal against to you!

Why you write a short message to me in the last letter?!!! Are you hate me?!!!

You know, I always waiting your letter. I miss you. I only want to know that you are okay in there and always miss me. But you only miss Jungsoo! You only wanna know about our dongsaeng. But you never ask me anything! I hate it!

I know that we are not a close friend like you and Jungsoo or you with Sungmin. But I wanna be your close friend like them!

Ahh... I think that it’s enough to tell you that I miss you so much! You know that?!!!

Arrrhhhggg.....

Bye...

 

.Kim Heechul.

 

 

***********************************************************************

 

“Hyung, you send a letter to Kangin hyung?” Siwon ask Heechul when Leeteuk said about that to all member.

“Yeah.. why?!!!”

“Aniyo... I like that. That’s mean that you miss him too like us. You miss our member!”

“Of course I miss him!” heechul become angry.

“Sorry hyung...” siwon tell it and running away from Heechul.

“Aish!!!”

Leeteuk come to Heechul’s side and sit in his near.

“Heechul-ah, Kangin send a photo for you. This is for you.” Leeteuk give a letter and photo to Heechul.

Heechul start to read it.

 

 

Heechul hyung!!!!

 

I miss you too!

Thanks to be worried about me. I’m fine in here. Hope you fine too...

Long time no see, long time I can’t see your smirk, long time I can’t see your dictator!!! And I know that your twitter account is Heedictator , that is just like your personality hahaha....

I’m so shocked when I know that you send me a letter. That is a miracle!!! But I love it.

I miss you so much!

I never hate you, I only can’t write anything when write some message to you.

I only wanna say I miss you, I love you

Thank you so much, hyung. I’m so happy when I’ve got your letter

 

-Kim Youngwoon-

 

***********************************************************

 

 

Heechul smile when he read Kangin’s letter for him

He look so happy

After he read that he look the photo. Kangin’s photo in camp, not good quality but that is not bad

He post it in his twitpic

 

“I meet my bestfriend this day”

 

That is the title for that picture

 

After he post it, ELF in the world comment in that picture

“I miss him!”

“Kangin-ah, bogoshipo”

All of ELF miss him like Heechul

 

*********************************************************

 

“Hyung, I must go to drama scene now. Take care!” Sungmin go.

“Heechul-ah, take care. I must work now with Eunhyuk” Leeteuk said and go with Eunhyuk,leave him again.

Heechul don’t know what will he do now. He haven’t a schedule this day so he only stay in the dorm with Yesung and Ryeowook

“Ryeowook-ah, lets drink some soju” Heechul invite Ryeowook to drunk

Ryeowook shake his head “I can’t hyung. I’m not good drunken”

“Aish.... Yesung-ah!” Heechul tell Yesung too. Yesung shake his hand too.

“aish!!!! I miss Kangin, he is my partner!!!” Heechul go to his room with a bottle of soju in his hand

He open his laptop and go to twitter site. He type his username and password. And gotcha, he is online now

“......................................................................”

“huft.... I miss him”

 

*******************************************************************

 

“Anyeonghaseyo seunbaenim” Onew bow when he meet Super Junior in the Management. Leeteuk and other bow too.

“How are you? How about your new drama?” Leeteuk ask to Onew.

Onew smile “that was great. Drama and album was great.”

“Good job!” Heechul clap his hand to Onew’s back.

“Oh, seunbaenim” Onew to Heechul.

“What?”

“I read your tweets for Kangin seunbae. That was great! I’m touched with your message. Your message is said that you miss him so much.”

Heechul nod “Yeah, right. I miss him so much. We miss him so much. And we always waiting for him.”

Onew smile “Yeah, we miss him too.”

“Onew, nice to chat with you. But we must go now because we have a schedule this time. Sorry.” Leeteuk remember.

“Oh that is okay.I’m so happy can chat with seunbaenim. Khamsahamnida...” Onew bow.

Super Junior bow.

They leaving Onew to go to the studio.

“Hyung, I think that you love Kangin hyung, right?” Kyuhyun ask to Heechul when they in studio.

Heechul “Of course, he is a good dongsaeng, not like you, a rebellious dongsaeng!”

“WHAT?!!!” Kyuhyun scream.

“Hahahahaa.... that is true!” Heechul laugh.

“I love Kangin hyung too!!” Sungmin said.

“me too!” said Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“we love Kangin!” Leeteuk said that.

“ELF love Kangin too!!!” Siwon warm to.

After that they are yet spoken until midnight about Kangin.

 

****************************************************************

 

When I once was

 

When I open that door and take one step

so that I can stand in front of you who i missed

 

My heart that loved you

my eyes that looked at you

I’ll wait.

 

(A Short Journey – Super Junior 4th album Repackage)