Chap 1 : Dream

Incomplete Tone 「不完全なトーン」

 

" Karu.. Hikaru.. " Hikaru hear someone calling his name. He trying to open his eyes. " ru..! Hikaru..! Hikaru! Wake up! "

Hikaru seeing someone try wake up him. The sunlight cover his eyes so hard to seeing who wake up him.

" Hayakku! We can't late to go campus! " someone said.

" who are you? " Hikaru asking, and sit down to seeing with clearly.

" what are you talking about? are you still daydreamering? " he comes towards Hikaru.

" Sho? " Hikaru asking.

" Sekai! Go take a shower now! The others already waiting us! "

Sho Tanaka.. he is my childhood friend and now he is my neighbour... why i can forgot him... Hikaru stand up from his bed, and going take a shower.

When Hikaru done, he prepare to go to his campus. He go out from his rooms.

" Done? We must fast! Today, we have a test! " Sho said.

" Test?! " Hikaru shout.

" Don't said that you forgot with it... "

" I'm totally forgot it.... " Hikaru throw his bag to the sofa.

" Don't said if you busy with your work then you forgot about it! "

" Maa.. It's can help, I'm a famous actor after all~ " Hikaru answer with cool pose.

" Nanda kore? Kimochi warui..! "

Hikaru laughing and go to the kitchen to take a his mug. He see a couple mug in the cupboard.

A couple mug? Why I have this? Hikaru take out the couple mug and see it.

" Douano? " Sho asking, go the kitchen.

" Iie, nande monai yo. " Hikaru take back the couple mug and take another mug.

" Jyaa, kore.. " Sho said with give a big book and it’s heavy. " Study the bab which I bookmark. All of that is the subject will be on test. "

Hikaru accepting and open it. " Ten's bab?? "

" Yes, I know it. " Sho answer and back to living room.

" Imposible for remember it for a moment! " Hikau follow Sho.

" It’s up to you, famous actor~ " Sho giggle seeing Hikaru expression. " By the way, why you display a blank canvas?  " Sho said with point a canvas on wall.

“ Heh..? “ Hikaru see it “ I don’t know too.. Maybe I forgot to take it down.. “

“ Now, your memories like oldman! “ Sho said. He grab his bag and go to the door. “ Ikuayo! “

“ Chotto matte yo! “ Hikaru  place his mug on table and with fast grap his bag with a heavy book and go out.

In the University’s Canteen

“ Yo! “ Daiki approach Hikaru and Sho whom eat their lunch.

Inoo and Yabu come too.

“ Osh... “ Hikaru answer with a low voice, and keep eats.

“ Ah, Hisashiburi.. “ Sho said.

“ Doua Hikaru-kun? “ Daiki asked and place his hand on Sho shoulder. “ Where’s your innocent smile? “

“ It’s gone after ingested by strom.. “ Hikaru keep gloomy.

“ Strom..? “ Inoo replay.

“ We just had a test~ “ Sho explain.

“ Ah... You forgot it, and not study don’t you, Hikaru-kun? “ Daiki asking.

Hikaru just silent and keep eating.

“ You never change Hikaru... “ Yabu comment.

“ Nanda yo...! I just busy with my work. After this, I’ll go to bookstore. “ Hikaru answer.

“ Then, do you remember that after this we’ll go to amusement park to take a shot? “ Yabu asking.

“ ...  “ Hikaru just look Yabu with blank eyes.

“ You totally forgot it Hikaru-kun... “ Daiki said.

“ We come here to pick up you. We know that you will forgot about this. “ Inoo explain.

“ Yabai..! “ Hikaru eat up his lunch with fast. “ Gochisosamadea! “ Hikaru said after finish eat. He take his bad and stand up to go with other. “ Sorry Sho, I can’t go with you today! “

“ It’s okay! Good luck with your work! “ Sho answer.

 

Hikaru POV

Where I am? This is dream? I keep close my eyes, not to brave for opened them.

“ I’m sorry... Please wake up, Hikaru.. “ Someone with soft voice calling me.

Whose there? Who are you?

“ Wake up... I’m sorry, so please wake up... “

Why you apilogize...? I keep close my eyes, and fall sleep.

End POV