Final Chapter~ ^^

Confession

L.joe got up, not caring if he was still wearing the same clothes from the trip, not caring if his hair was all over the place. He ran out the door and pressed Nayeong’s bell a dozen times. The door opened slightly, showing part of Nayeong’s annoyed face. (Who wouldn’t be annoyed if someone rang your bell so many times?) Then that face changed to a surprised one. The door was opened fully showing herself in PJs and her bright, but empty house.

“L.Joe?” she asked, confused.

“I have to tell you something.” He said walking in.

“No let me say something before that.” she said, interrupting as she closed the door.

L.Joe shook his head and grabbed Nayeong’s shoulders. He looked into her eyes.

“I know what you’re going to say about the night before,” he started, “But I want to tell—”

“I like you.” Nayeong interrupted.

L.Joe froze. His mind blanked out. The words he thought she would say vanished. The words he was about to say, came out of a person he’d least expect it to.

Still looking straight at him, Nayeong continued.

“A-About what happened the previous night, I know you’re about to apologize for what happened, but don’t. That incident really got me to think.

“After a whole night, I realized that I’ve liked you this whole time but I’ve no idea since when. But I feel so happy when I see you, e-even when I just hear your n-name I smile.”

She blushed, then looked to the side, frowning. “Ah… This is so embarrassing…” she said quietly.

There was silence for about a couple of seconds. Nayeong glanced at L.Joe trying to read his face. Suddenly he smiled then laughed. Then he removed his hands from her shoulder then moved it down to her waist. He firmed his grip and lifted her up so that she was one head above him. She was shocked. But she got even more shocked when he spun her around two times.

“AAAAAAAHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!!” she  screamed, holding on tightly to his arms.

He laughed then let her down, his hands still on each side of her waist. Nayeong looked at him flustered.

“Wh-what..” she stuttered.

L.Joe just smiled then pulled her into a tight hug.

It was weird. It was as if their bodies were made to complement each other. His left cheek rested on the top of her head and her head rested on his chest. Her hands though first were glued to her sides moved up to his broad back. And his hands tightened around her waist even more. It was warm. They could even feel each others’ heartbeats speed up then slow down. How long was it? It felt like time stopped right then.

Then he loosened his grip and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "I like you, too"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!! I hope you guys enjoyed it!! ^^ btw, sorry it's short. :)