SPECIAL CHAPTER - BIOGRAPHY

BAP IS HERE

 

NA JIYEUNYOU (22): You’re pretty girl, optimistic, cute, kind, and 5 feet tall but due to your thin body, people often mistake you to be quite small in person. You always end up bad mood whenever you woke up from your sleeps and can be a short-tempered girl quite often.

In your campus, you were known to be the most famous person among girls that guys ever wanted to date and yet you didn’t any of it because you always clueless about this matter. You’re very committed with your work and hard-working person.

You also had a boyfriend named Junhyung who happens to be the most famous guy among the girls in your campus. Because of this, some girls are quite jealous of your perfect life.

 

 

 

YONG GUKRED MATOKI (22): The leader of B.A.P. Team. He’s 3rd stage of Matoki alliances which earn him a place to become part of the voluntarily team that will help Mato planet to preserve more energy sources that nearly diminished.

His real time dream is to conquer the Earth or any other planet just for fun purpose but his dream changed when he started to learn the life of a human being himself in this world.

He loves war movies and same like you, he also a bad-tempered guy and always end up fighting with you yet you always win and he always…..lose. His true power is on his voice where he can make people obey his word obediently.

 

 

 

HIMCHANPINK MATOKI (22): He’s the commander in the group. Unlike Yong Guk, he’s the soft-hearted person and always thinks before act. He’s the 2nd stage of Matoki alliances and always has the connection with their viceroy, more than anyone else.

He started to love cooking when he started to get use to the life on Earth and have the passion in making some new recipe. His true power lay on his eyes where he can make both guys and girls fall for him. (maybe)

 

 

 

DAEHYUNWHITE MATOKI (19): The ace of the group. He’s the 4th stage of Matoki alliances and carried the position of as an assistant for both Yong Guk and Himchan. He always wear mask and always been most quiet member in the group.

He doesn’t have much interest with anything apart from recording a video of other people’s routines and taking his own pictures pretty more often….and a big eater. Just like Yong Guk, his true power lay on his high pitch voice where he can shake other people’s soul greatly.

 

 

 

YOUNGJAEYELLOW MATOKI (18): The brain of the group. He was known to be the smartest Matoki alliances that ever exist and so he was chosen to be part of the B.A.P team instead. He likes to know things around him and always have the proper way to communicate with others despite his social skills are also quite good.

From a scientist, his dream changed to a professional gamer when he started to discovered all different types of games in this world. He loves music and also an expert in play games like Dota online games. His true power was also the same as Daehyun and Yong Guk; his high pitch voice can melt other people’s heart quickly with his calm charm that lay on his heart.

 

 

 

JOUNGUPGREEN MATOKI (17): The talented ace of the group. He was on the same stage as Daehyun and also known as the backup soldier in Matoki alliances in Mato planet. Just like others, his life changed when he started to get used to the life as part of the human being.

He loves to dance and learn more new dance moves as he also part of the member who in charge of Matoki ritual prayers. He might be quiet sometimes but he has the ability to make people laugh easily with his gestures and words. His true power…well, his a good dancer. Go figures….

 

 

 

ZELOBLUE MATOKI (16): The youngest member in the group. He’s cheerful, mischievous, cute, and sometimes can be childish. Even though he’s the tallest of them all, his brothers intend to bully him for instance by making him do all their works instead.

Though he’s the youngest in the group, he also the strongest member ever. His true strength are not just from his rap skills that could blown other people’s mind away, but also his inner power that could endanger everyone’s life if he cannot control it by himself. He was also known as Yong Guk’s robot.

 

FUN FACTS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW IN THE STORY:

1)   Differences age in between Mato and Earth is 1000 years which means 1 year on Earth is equivalent to 1000 years in Mato.

 

2)   On Earth, human are known as Earthian/ Earthling. In Mato, the creature itself is known as Matokian.

 

3)   The Viceroy that was mentioned in the story is actually Hyosung from SECRET and your best friends are also Sunhwa and Hana from the same group.

 

4)   All B.A.P. members have 3 different types of form in the story:

-         Blonde – was their actual human form.

-         Individual hair color (purple, black, grey/brown, golden brown, yellow, pink) – was their ultimate human form.

-         Matokian – was their real form. (which is also to be known as plushy bunny toy)