Change

Change

 

Type: One-shot
Pairing: Ryosuke X OC
Summary: Like usual, 30% from my dream and the rest based on my imagination.

                “Amaterasu-san, wake up or you will be late for your training.” Say her father, Shin.

                “Oyaji, do I really need to go that training?” ask Amaterasu.

                “Yes, you have to continue our legacy. We can’t just give out place to you at that organization.” Say Shin.

                “Do I really need to continue your legacy? It already enough for you and oji-sama to do it.” Say Amaterasu.

                “Don’t say like that. You have to do it. You already done it since you were kids and it just punishment after that happen.” Say Shin. Shin and Amaterasu come from family that manages an organization for special agent. Amaterasu already learn all of it since kids but she has to do it again because she failed with her mission.

                Amaterasu just wake up and get ready for the training. She just lucky as she doesn’t need to stay at hostel because her house in the training camp. She goes to training ground and says, “Today is just another day they torture me.”

                It seems everyone really like to torture her as she already used to do all training. The trainers will put her at last place and let her see every trainee who failed to do the routine. Maybe they hope she will do same but that thing never happen as she already remembers every pattern at that place.

                When come to lunch break, the trainers will ask her to do the practice again and again to avoid her take her lunch. After everything end, she will rest with others at changing room. One of her friends asks, “Are you okay today? You didn’t even get chance to take your lunch.”

                “I’m okay. I already use to it. Before this, I had mission where we can’t eat anything to avoid enemy notice us.” Say Amaterasu as she drinks water from her drinking bottle.

                “You really great ne. you already have experience in this field and you never show your tired face.” Say Mikita.

“You want to join us to relax at bar today?” ask Katsumi.

                “No, I have to practice my climbing again today before I go to my oji-sama’s event.” Say Amaterasu.

                Amaterasu keep her things back to her locker and go out for climbing practice. She never hangs out with her friends. After finish the practice, she will do practice by her own. She just does it to forget about her sadness and her anger.

*******************************

                After several hours, she cleans herself and changes her clothes to proper clothes. She just changes into simple dress with ballet flats while her hair just let loose. She just lock her locker and the door before go to the place.

                “Happy birthday, oji-sama. I hope you always healthy and strong.” Say Amaterasu to her grandfather, Yuichi.

                “Thank you, Amaterasu. How’s your training?” say Yuichi.

                “Everything okay, oji-sama. I really enjoy the training and never regret with it. You don’t have to worry about me.” say Amaterasu.

                She leaves Yuichi as he busy talking with guest and decide to go to help people prepare foods. Ryosuke says, “You should rest right now. You went to practice before get here, right?”

                “Hey, that’s normal to us. I bet you also do the same thing before get here and cook.” Say Amaterasu.

                “I’m a guy while you’re girl. It make different about our energy level.” say Ryosuke.

                “Are you try to say that you’re stronger than me?” ask Amaterasu.

                “We never test it. We just always work as a team but never fight each other.” Say Ryosuke.

                “I really want to fight with you sometimes but my rank right now lower than you.” Say Amaterasu.

                “But your experience more than mine.” Say Ryosuke. Amaterasu just help Ryosuke preparing food and arrange it on tables. She feels dizzy sometimes as she usually rest at that moment but she still moving around.

                “Amaterasu, you should sit for awhile. I don’t think you can do anything right now.” Say Ryosuke.

                “I will go back there to rest.” Say Amaterasu. She goes to back of that place and sit for awhile. She just hopes she will be fine in any seconds but someone gets near as he put cloth to cover . She inhales the chemical and faint. That person really know how to take advantage on she really tired on that day.

***************************

                “Yamada, you had seen Amaterasu?” ask Shin.

                “She told me that she want to rest for awhile at back.” Say Ryosuke.

                “At back? No one at back because I from back just now to get more drinks.” Say Yuto.

                Ryosuke really shock to hear it and quickly go back of that place to check something. He scan around the place and says, “It seem someone already taken her.”

                “What?” ask Shin.

                “If that person wants to bring her home, he/she must take this thing along.” Say Ryosuke as he shows Amaterasu’s head band. Shin begin call his people to detect his only daughter.

**************************

                Amaterasu open her eyes and feel hurt as the light too bright enters her eyes. She wants to move herself but then realize she has been tied to a chair. She tries to release herself from the tight rope but it failed.

                “You don’t have to try to release yourself, young lady.” Say a man.

                “Kerberos, what are you doing here?” ask Amaterasu.

                “I just want to meet you. You look really beautiful right now. It seems you already become more like your mom.” Say Kerberos as he touch Amaterasu’s face but she quickly move her face.

                “If you just want to revenge of what happen, you better forget about it. You will get nothing from it.” Say Amaterasu.

                “Shut up. You don’t know what happen. You’re just kid during that time.” Shout Kerberos.

                “I may kids but I already all the truth. Ofukuro died because she have disease and she hide it from us.” Say Amaterasu.

                “No, it all that bastard’s fault. He never care about my sister and cause the death.” Say Kerberos.

************************************

                Shin really worried when know who is the one who kidnap Amaterasu. He looks outside the window and punch the window frame as says, “What you want this time, Kerberos?”

                “Shin, control yourself. Don’t let anger around you.” Say Yuichi.

                “Oto-sama, I just worry about Amaterasu. We would never know what he will do on her.” Say Shin.

                “Kerberos will never harm Amaterasu because she has same face with her mother, Nana. Kerberos really care about Nana and would not even dare to do anything bad to it.” Say Yuichi. He notices his only son already lose his usual calmness and cool side of him.

                Yuichi give out the order, “Call team Sei to here, NOW!”

                When the team that he calls reaches in the office, Yuichi says, “I want you to detect my granddaughter. We believe she’s around this place but don’t ever try to attack them without my order.”

                “Yes, sir.” Say all of them.

**********************************

                “You know his granddaughter?” ask Kota.

                “I don’t really know her but from what I heard, she go back as trainee after she failed with her task.” Say Hikaru.

                “She just wrong shoot and they give her that bad punishment.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You know about it?” ask Chinen.

                “She is one of our team member before we change team.” Say Yuto.

                “You would never know what she will doing her work with us. It just her careless mistake, they take serious punishment to her.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You know what happen at that time?” ask Hikaru.

                “Yes but we decide to keep it from everyone to avoid any further problem in the future.” Say Ryosuke.

                “If like that, both of you lead two groups to find her. It would be easier.” Say Kota.

                “Okay.” All of them agree with it.

*****************************

                Amaterasu begin weak as the tied on her hand really tight. Kerberos just watch her from camera that already install in the room. She shouts, “Kerberos, if you want me to died, JUST KILL ME!”

                “I would never kill you. You’re the only who have something from Nana. I don’t want to lose it.” Say Kerberos.

                “Then, why you keep me at this place?” ask Amaterasu.

                “I still think about it. Maybe I just want your own father destroy the organization by his own hand. I know when he face big problem, he will lose his calmness and make clumsy conclusion.” Say Kerberos.

                “What? You’re evil!” say Amaterasu.

                “Yes, I’m. You also will become evil like me soon.” Say Kerberos. Someone get into the room and inject Amaterasu with something to make her faint.

*********************************

                Ryosuke and his team get near to an abandon building. He feels weird as he knows no one use that building anymore but he detect latest camera at that building. He says, “I think this building really suspicions. Report it to our leader.”

                All of them hide while waiting for next order from Yuichi as he denies Shin to take over the task. After several hours waiting for order, Yuichi give mail to them, ‘They already leave the place and I want some of you get into the building to safe her while others stand-by at outside.’

                “Kota, it depends on your order now.” Say Hikaru as he refers to the oldest among them.

                “Okay. This is my plan….” Kota begin tell them his plan. After that, they separate and go to their respective place. Ryosuke, Yuto, Chinen, Daiki and Yuya get into the building while other stand by at outside the building.

***************************

                “Amaterasu, are you okay?” ask Ryosuke.

                “I’m okay but it just the tied really hurt me.” say Amaterasu. Chinen quickly cut the rope and release Amaterasu.

                “Okay, we have to get out from here as soon as possible.” Say Daiki.

                “No so fast. You think you will safe when you get into my territory?” Kerberos appear in front of them. His man also gets into the room.

                “We just want to take what is not yours.” Say Yuya.

                “It goes same with you. I really surprised when you guys get order calmly from your leader. I thought he will make clumsy decision like just get into the place when you found it or something like that.” Say Kerberos.

                “If you think like that, I must say that you’re wrong. It seems you forget Yuichi-sama still in that organization. He’s the one who gives us order.” Say Yuto.

                Kerberos gives sign to his man to attack them and the boys get ready for it. Amaterasu want to help them but she doesn’t have enough strength to do it. She almost fell but Ryosuke catch her and put her on his back.

                “Ryosuke, you bring her out from this place. We will tag you soon.” Say Yuya. Ryosuke fist bump with Yuya before get out from the building. He just jumps out from the window before leave the place.

******************************

                Ryosuke keep running while make sure Amaterasu on his back safe for several hours. He stops when he reaches at a place where no one would know both of them at there. He put Amaterasu who already lose her conscious on the ground.

                “Hope everything okay at here.” Say Ryosuke to himself.

                He notices his teammates about his location and wait for them to come. He also looks around to make sure everything okay. The others only found them after several hours fighting. Kei quickly check Amaterasu.

                “We have to go back to our base right now.” Say Kei.

                “That’s a good idea.” Say Kota. They rush to their base and send Amaterasu for treatment. Other already left to report everything to Yuichi while Ryosuke decide to wait for it.

                “Got anything from doctor?” ask Shin. Ryosuke just shook his head and look at the door where Amaterasu been for treatment.

                After several hours, the doctor who treats Amaterasu head out from the room and says, “She’s okay but she needs enough rest to recover herself. I will tell the trainers about her.”

                “Thank you, sensei.” Say Shin. Ryosuke already get into the room and see Amaterasu in deep sleep due to medicine. Shin just leave both of them as Yuichi already call for him.

                Ryosuke still wait for Amaterasu to wake up. Other seems understand with it and just let Ryosuke to stay with Amaterasu. She only wakes up after several days and she notice Ryosuke sleeping near to her bed.

                She touches Ryosuke’s hair and say, “Wah, he has a nice hair.”

                Ryosuke open his eyes and notice Amaterasu already awake. He asks, “Ah, you’re awake. You want anything?”

                “How long I’ve been pass out?” ask Amaterasu.

                “Just a few days.” Say Ryosuke. He gives Amaterasu a glass of water and she drinks it.

                “I should tell everyone that you already awake.” Say Ryosuke. He wants to leave the room but Amaterasu holds his hand and says, “Can we stay like for awhile? I bet it will noisy when they know about it.”

                Ryosuke just nods his head and take seat near to the bed. Amaterasu says, “I dream about my ofukuro. I really miss her.”

                “When she died?” ask Ryosuke.

                “She died when I was 5. She leave us because heart disease. Oyaji begin try to become a good father but I said to him that he should stay with his old self.” Say Amaterasu.

                “So, you do all practice just to forget all you sadness?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Yes, I don’t want to burden anyone. My oji-sama said, ‘if you want to continue our legacy, you have to do everything on your own without concern about you feeling and burden everyone.” Say Amaterasu.

                “You just need someone to share those feeling.” Say Ryosuke.

                “No one would want to be someone like that to me. They just think I was their source of problem.” Say Amaterasu.

                “Not everyone think like that.” Say Ryosuke.

                “I really want to meet that person.” Say Amaterasu.

                “I never think you like that. You’re just wanted to face everything by yourself but that never make my eyes take off from you.” Say Ryosuke.

                Amaterasu blush to hear it and ask, “Is that true?”

                “I would never lie to you about it. I really love you but I afraid you would hate me if I confess to you.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You already confess to me just now.” Say Amaterasu. Ryosuke just smile and begin kiss Amaterasu. Amaterasu never feel like that but she just accepts it.

                Ryosuke broke the kiss and says, “I had ask my teammate about it and they say I really love that person.”

                The door suddenly open and everyone get into the room. Hikaru says, “We already see everything at outside.”

                “If you serious with her, you have to take over Noda’s legacy.” Say Shin.

                “But we have to think about Kerberos first.” Say Yuya.

                “We will do it after we make detail plan about it. Amaterasu, you will end your training and come back as special agent.” Say Yuichi.

                “EH?! Are you sure, oji-sama?” ask Amaterasu.

                “You can’t stay at training ground anymore. You have to move around with Yamada and Sei. I will give permission to you guys to attack them if he begins to harm you guys.” Say Yuichi.

                Since that day, Amaterasu always with Ryosuke and others while avoiding meet Kerberos. Both of them always together and Amaterasu begin open herself to people around her. One day, Kerberos appear in front of them and both of them fighting with him. Kerberos lost at their hand and bring him to face judgment on what he had done.

                “Ryosuke, this is bento for you.” Say Amaterasu. Ryosuke just finish his talk with the new members of their organization.

                “Thank you, Amaterasu.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You should be gentler to our new member. I afraid we will lose some of them.” Say Amaterasu.

                “We only want the toughest in this organization. We don’t need any weakling at here.” Say Ryosuke.

                “You already become more like oyaji and oto-sama.” Say Amaterasu.

                “Don’t worry. I only strict to them and not you. So, you don’t have to worry about it.” Say Ryosuke as he kisses Amaterasu before continue eat his bento. Ryosuke already take over Noda’s legacy on Amaterasu’s behalf. Amaterasu just manage work at office and not at outside anymore as Ryosuke just want her to always safe. He doesn’t want Amaterasu to get involve into any problem anymore.