New Plan

What Really Happens Beyond Backstage

Krystal's POV

"Sehun, Luhan, Kai! Come here!" One of the managers in charge of EXO yells out.

The 3 boys that were called out by their manager walk towards the rest of us hanging nearby our flight's terminal. 

'wow, so they actually do listen when someone tells them what to do.

'What does the manager want from them? Is he gonna yell at them?... I gotta see this....but I'll look really creepy if make it too obvious....

"boys, show me that you have your passport with you first and then I'll hand the tickets to you when they start boarding the passengers." Their manager said, Kai unwillingly took out one of his earplugs and let it hang down, while the other was still his ear. He threw his bag over his shoulder and reached in his bag looking for his passport. Like he was told to do, he shows it to the manager, and puts it back in his bag. Suddenly, his eyes fly over towards my direction and our eyes happen to meet.

'what the--? why's he looking over here?!' I tried to avoid meeting any more contact with his eyes and create a distraction for myself.

I grabbed the bag right next to me to pretend as if I was looking for something. Luckily the bag belonged to mwah, and that I didn't look to strange for the sudden urge I had to go randomly digging through my bag and play with something.

'aha! a magazine!' I pulled the magazine carefully but not to slow out of the bag, and randomly started flipping through the pages. 'Nothing to see here! Look away already!' After a embarrassing seconds, he finally gave up and picked up the dangling earplug that was attached to his IPod, and inserted it back into his empty ear.

'I should do the same', I look back down and realize open fashion magazine sitting onto of my lap. Shopping. I flip to the next page of my fashion magazine. 'Oooo...cute top! Love it! how much does it cost?!' I look for the price of the denim top.

"Soojung-ah!" I look up to see my manager calling me out. "hmm?" He gestures for me to walk over. "come 'ere for a sec." Great, what's he gonna say now? That our flight's delayed?

I stand up and put down my magazine on my seat, and fix my lower outfit. Ya'know, just in case. I walk towards his standing point, "what's up?" He hands me my flight ticket and I look back at him in confusion, "o-oppa? why are you giving me this right now?", "there was a problem with the seating arrangements, it seems that SM planned out the seating arrangements by the age group. Gender problems didn't seem to matter much to them. Ridiculous, isn't it?"

"what do you mean by 'planned out the seating arrangements?' " I ask him, and his facical expression unwilling changes to being uneasy. Guessing he really doesn't feel like retelling the plan over again to me. "I mean...that you're not going to sit exactly with all of f(x). You're going to sit with Sulli-ah, Taemin-ah, Tao-shi, Kai-shi, and Sehun-shi." And there goes my jaw.

"What?! why?!" this doesn't make any sense. If SM wants me to get closer to them, then all they have to do is tell me that, and I'll do it.

Why they gotta have me sit next to people I'm not really comfortable with?!

Lee Soo Man-seon-saeng-nim! WHY?! Wasn't Amber collabing with Key-oppa and Kris-oppa enough for you?!

"Listen Soojung-ah, I know it seems bad, but look at the bright side of it...uh..." my managered said trying to calm me down. "There is no bright side!" I bark back at  him. Ok, I think I yelled too loud because some people are starting to stare. 'I hope it's because they know who I am, not because I'm overreacting....or anything.'

"fine!!" I snatch the tickets from his hand and literally make myself look even more childish, that I notice Lay, Chen, & Xiumin staring at me. 'I'm not some sort of ailen, quit looking over here!'

"soojung-ah! come here!" I turn around and see Sulli, my best friend since 4th grade calling out to me. "Try to have fun, will ya?" my manager adds, and I just scowl back at him. "fine" like the little kid I am, I say.

I walk back to sit with Sulli, but let's just say, I wasn't trying to act cool, more like I was being childish the whole 14 steps there.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note: Hey guys, I wanted to apologize for taking so long to write this one little chapter!

Did ya guys notice the poster and background?

All the credits should go to zanaloveskpop!!

 

@candynyan, thank you so much for supporting my stories! I'm always looking forward to your story updates! Hope you enjoy :)

@Maryaa, yeah..I was afraid that if I had started another fanfic, I wouldn't finish my other previous ones, which I feel extremely guilty for....but yeah I'm glad you're happy! Thank you for supporting me!

@undertherapy, lol I love your name XP. Yeah, I want it to seem like Krystal is actually like a celebrity in their eyes even though for people like Suho and Kai and Kris who have been with SM just as near as long as has. Hope you enjoy :)

Another thing, I'll do my best to update the chapters, but I want to also be able to focus on my other KaiStal fanfic! Hope you all enjoy!!! LOL thank god this is my last of school!!!!!!!!