Yume Hana High

High School Drop!
"Izumi, get up!" My mom hollered at me. "Ugh...I don't wanna." I grumbled. "Remember, sweetheart, classes start in 20 minutes." My dad reminded me. I shot up from bed and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth as I yanked on my uniform. I quickly brushed my black locks, ran downstairs, took my bag, said bye to my parents, grabbed a toast and sprinted out of my house. ________________________________________________ "So...How much time did she actually have left?" Seika, Izumi's mother, asked her husband. "An hour and seven minutes." He said, sipping his coffee. ________________________________________________ 'Gonna be late! Gonna be late! GONNA BE LATE!!'I thought, running to school in a panic. I wasn't looking as to where I was going and ended up crashing into someone. "Ouch. Sorry, you okay?" I poked the body repeatedly. "Yeah. Now stop poking me!" They grunted. "M'kay." I stopped abusing the girl. She got up, her chestnut-colored hair lightly brushing over her shoulder. I got up too and stuck out my hand. "My name's Izumi Takoro. What's yours?" "Lillith Ikore, nice to meet you." I then took notice of her clothes. "You attend Yume Hana Highschool too?" I asked. "Yup. But classes don't start for an hour." 'Huh? Damn it, dad!' "Um, right. W-well I'm just walking there slowly. Ahahahaha..." I laughed nervously. "Parents tricked you, huh?" "...Yeah..." I hung my head, defeated. She patted my back. "Don't worry about it. Happens to me all the time." I smiled. So did she. ... *Growl* "Uh-oh." Lillith gulped. "It's a mutt! RUN, DAMN YOU! RUN!" I screamed. And that was the start of our blossoming friendship.