Chapter 1

When A Fan Girl Becomes A Trainee (rookie)

Taeyeon's POV:

We finally debuted!!!

I'm really proud of our group right now. We worked really hard and one of our goals has been achieved.

Ah! I almost forgot! I gotta text Oppa!

I ran to my handbag and pulled out my cell. I was squealing with excitement.

Author's POV:

"Aigoo, this girl." Yuri mumbled shaking her head.

"Let her be, you know how she is." Sunny said, taking a seat beside Yuri on the couch. "Beside, She works really hard." She continued making both of them, along with Seohyun who was leaning on the makeup table, smile. "You're right." Seohyun stated, the three of them looking at one another.

Taeyeon's POV:

To: Krisssy Oppa :)

From: Little Tae

Opppaaaaa~

We finally debuted! Aren't you proud of us???

"And send." I said aloud, smiling. "EEEEPPPP!" I turned around towards the girls and jumped up. We all shared a look.

1.

2.

3.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"We finally debuted!" I shouted jumping up and down with the other members.

"YES! Finally!" Yuri shouted.

"I'm so happy!" Seohyun streached her arms.

"Aigoo, don't get too excited. You all know it'll be harder from now on." Sunny said in her serious tone.

"Yah. Why are you so serious all of a sudden?" Yuri pouted.

We three shared a look, excluding sunny. I smirked, "TICKLE ATTACK!!!" We all attacked her with our fingers. We giggled as Sunny laughed her off.

"Kids~" Our manager opened the door to our dressing room. "It's time to head back." She chuckled at our silliness.

We all calmed down and went to pick up our bags.

I checked my phone and there was no new message.

To: Krisss Oppa :)

From: Little Tae

Aish, not even a text. Meannie :\

I checked my phone when there was an immedient ringing sound and there was a new message from Krisssy Oppa :)!

"Taeyeon ah, gaja." Yuri said.

"Ne. just a moment." I answered turning back to my cell phone. "Aigoo, I'm her unni and she still talks to me informally." I didn't really mind actually, we're all really close.

Turning back to my cell I opened up the message.

From: Krisssy Oppa :)

To: Little Tae

Yah. I'm busy too ya no.

I made a face, "chek."

To: Krisssy Oppa :)

From: Little Tae

Fine then.

I signed, picking up my handbag and stood up. Before I walked out the door my cell dinged in my hand.

From: Krisssy Oppa :)

To: Little Tae

Congrats

I smiled widely and walked out of the dressing room.

To: Krisssy Oppa :)

From: Little Tae

Gamsahabnida Oppa~ :))

I walked down the hall and towards the parking lot.

From: Krisssy Oppa :)

To: Little Tae

Are you happy now shorty?

To: Krisssy Oppa :)

From: Little Tae

Very <3

"Yah! What Took you so long!" Yuri shouted when I reached the van.

"Unni I'm tired hurry up an get in~" Our maknae whined.

 I smiled happily, "Ne."

"Why are you still standing there? palliwa~" Sunny streached out the last word.

I got in the car an we drove off to where our heaven was in, our dorm. Just so you know I meant the beds in it. haha.

a/n: how did you like the beginning? I just cut to the debute is that okay?